Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:55:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Request Network  (Read 82 times)
Dexter66 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:40:17 AM

I was looking into this coin and it seems to me that it's a better and more trusted version of Utrust. I think this type of PayPal service thing in the crypto world will really boost the popularity of using coins in the real world for newcomers.  What do you guys think about this coin, would it be a good long-term investment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:04:51 AM

I was looking into this coin and it seems to me that it's a better and more trusted version of Utrust. I think this type of PayPal service thing in the crypto world will really boost the popularity of using coins in the real world for newcomers.  What do you guys think about this coin, would it be a good long-term investment. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

there's already some big coins that already failing to be like paypal. so i would perform deeper research around similar projects. also note that over 95% of the market investors have no idea what they are doing. last 2 years are just a blind circus)

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
mammothine

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:50:18 AM

Very interesting project, I like the coin burn element.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: