Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing a course  (Read 740 times)
mimipipi

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:47:27 AM

To decide what course to choose, it really depends on what you aim for college. If the purpose of college is just to get a high paying job, you should choose a course that offers career prospects with a large salary. Oil and gas industry sector for example, this sector does offer salaries above average. If you want to work in this sector, maybe majors Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering.
My advice, please do research in advance course that you will choose. Make sure you know exactly what courses will be learned in the course. Do not get stuck with the name of the course. Find out also, job prospects of the course, alumni profiles, and so on.
As much as possible, choose the course according to your passion.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:08:29 AM

I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
Choose a course that is highly demanded by the market today. Take into consideration also if you can afford the course you are planning to take and a course that you know in your mind that you can finish.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:31:34 AM

I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?

It is very important for a person entering into college to choose the right course. I did experience that, in fact, the degree that i had finished in college is my 3rd course already, spending seven years in college to be exact. So I strongly encourage students to choose a course that you really want, force yourself to choose something that will make you happy at the end of the course.

I have the same story with you but me i have 2 course and spending 4 years in college but i didnt complete any of the two because the 2 course i get enrolled is not for me, the one course i entered is my parents choice and the other one is my choice but i dont think im fit in that course, until i get pregnant and didnt finished college Sad
So better choose course that what you know you can fit in, better choose course in what you are good with so that you cant waste money and time searching for a good course for you Smiley

Samk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:10:55 AM

the best way to choose your course is that first find your passion and then act accordingly. if u are intrested in engineering and the demand if the doctors is higher then refuse that work because its not your passion and your passion makes u successful not your degree.
floresjonathan123

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

You have to put a lot of thought into choosing your course because it'll have a huge impact in the future. I'm not saying that you'll be limited only to what you studied but if it isn't the right choice for you, you would be wasting years learning about things you're not really interested in.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

Choose a course that you like and that you think could help you in your future. Don't a course to please your parents or anyone else. If you hesitate between several courses, talk to older students to get their opinions on the course they chose.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:47:58 PM

It is really hard to choose what course you really want to go to college. Just follow your heart desire. Before enrolling,  asked yourself what your heart desire. Follow your passion and your skills. In that case, you will not get bored and regret what you choose for your future.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:10:13 PM

I am one one of the students who have been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. You should put a lot of effort and time to think because  this decision will have a huge impact on our future. We shouldn't depend our decision what's other want like your family and friends. We should know what things can we do and what aspect we excelled and follow our hearts says.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
bossloccox

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

Sometimes the course that the college students take, the parents is the one who decides. What is appropriate course and useful for their children. In fact its not fair for their children. This is the reason why other students did not finish their studies. For me, students should take the courses they want and they have passion on it. Choose the right course that you desired the most. It is important...
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:29:47 PM

It is very good. I'm taking a business course. When you join the course, you can learn from experience ,it trained me a lot of skills.  Good luck!
somethingici

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:58:46 PM

Choosing a course can be sometimes very difficult and if you don’t know what you like then it is gone.
smoggystream6

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

Choose what you love and enjoy the most and go for it.
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

It is very important for a person entering into college to choose the right course. I did experience that, in fact, the degree that i had finished in college is my 3rd course already, spending seven years in college to be exact. So I strongly encourage students to choose a course that you really want, force yourself to choose something that will make you happy at the end of the course.

I have the same story with you but me i have 2 course and spending 4 years in college but i didnt complete any of the two because the 2 course i get enrolled is not for me, the one course i entered is my parents choice and the other one is my choice but i dont think im fit in that course, until i get pregnant and didnt finished college Sad
So better choose course that what you know you can fit in, better choose course in what you are good with so that you cant waste money and time searching for a good course for you Smiley
that's right, choose a course that you like, interest, and enjoy. because if you choose the course you like you will more easily understand the lesson even though it is difficult, and you already know how you are going for your future.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:45:50 AM

I am going to be a college fresher in few months, please suggest me too Sad i am really confused
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:32:50 PM

When you chose a course know what is important and then only chose it as it is important.
Happyniall

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:34 PM

I think you should look into what the salary will be on when you qualify, the quality of the course, to know if it’s recognised and that you can afford to do it.
godwyn50

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

The most important consideration when choosing your course is asking yourself why you are looking to study.

Do you want to further your career by extending your skill set? If this is the case you should choose a course in a subject that is a natural progression of your existing skills and qualifications. If the aim is to progress further with your current employer selecting a course that is relevant to your work is recommended. Discussing study options with your peers, colleagues or employer can help to determine what qualification will help with your career.
syntaxerror797

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

In my opinion some of the tips on choosing a course are: first, think of what your expertise are. Choose a course that is suitable for your interest. Another is that, choose a course that excites you to study everyday. Your course must be related to your passion in life. But then if you’re the practical one, choose a course that’s in demand so that i’ll be easyfor you to find a job.
fergaschas

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:28:35 AM

The first is to think what do you like and the second is what do you need. Then put both factors in balance and decide
rave123wallz

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:34:25 AM

If you no capacity of enrolling into the course you most likely to get into, you will fall only to those courses secondary in your list since thats the only course you can afford to enroll, but if you are born rich enough to get anything you want, you can have an access to a variety of courses you want to pursue.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: