Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LocalBitcoins Exchanger needing a little loan  (Read 199 times)
Southsidecoins (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:50:37 AM

https://localbitcoins.com/accounts/profile/Southsidecoins/

This is my profile, I'm here today to request a sum of $400 in BTC! I would use it to start exchanging on my account again and would be willing to return 650 to the individual, I could even coin the investor daily? If anybody is interested. Let me know?
I understand that I'm relatively new to these forums but I have very good history with localbitcoins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:50:54 AM

This is my profile, I'm here today to request a sum of $400 in BTC! I would use it to start exchanging on my account again and would be willing to return 650 to the individual, I could even coin the investor daily? If anybody is interested. Let me know?
I understand that I'm relatively new to these forums but I have very good history with localbitcoins!

You may have a Good History in Localbitcoins but here You are Newbie.
And The First rule of the lending section is to ask for a loan with a valuable collateral. And I am unable to see any collateral attached with Your Lending Request. So This is completely a scam.

Quoted You For reference  Cool
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:16:57 AM

Even if you are legit, there is no way to tell whether or not you're trying to scam here.

All lenders will see is a newbie with their first post requesting a loan.

Understand that though a lot of people do use localbitcoins, the reputation scores on localbitcoins mean absolutely 0 because every trade is conducted through escrow and does not indicate your actual trustworthiness. A loan cannot be handled through an escrow/middleman, which means that the trust score on LBC does not apply.

Lock the thread please.
Southsidecoins (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:38:56 PM

Unfortunately it's not a scam. I have recent proof of income from last month showing consistent trade volume if need be? Unfortunately, no collateral. Honestly, I have even better history than this. If anybody's interested let me know please! I've traded 50 - 100 in the last 2+ years, do you really think I need to scam for $400? Less be real plox =-O
ShiftKeyBroken

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

Unfortunately it's not a scam. I have recent proof of income from last month showing consistent trade volume if need be? Unfortunately, no collateral. Honestly, I have even better history than this. If anybody's interested let me know please! I've traded 50 - 100 in the last 2+ years, do you really think I need to scam for $400? Less be real plox =-O

if it's that small an amount to you, then why are you even borrowing it.
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

You might have traded else where but you have past transaction history on here. Not to mention you're still a newbie which pretty much makes your word worth less and your "income" proof is useless as a collateral as if you default the loan then your proof means absolutely nothing and pursuing legal is not action is not possible (or rather not worthwhile even if possible).

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:56:31 AM

Unless you have collateral, nobody is going to lend to you.

I know that it could well be a legitimate attempt to get a loan, but nobody knows that for sure. And not a lot of lenders here are naive enough to actually lend a newbie a no collateral loan of a few hundred dollars.

Understand that offsite reputation, unless something special, means nothing here.

I would kindly suggest to lock this thread since I cannot see anyone lending to you, otherwise they would have already offered their terms. Also read the stickies: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0. If you don't, then you may be risking a neg trust here.
Southsidecoins (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:06:46 AM

Ok, I understand! Thanks anyways
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: