Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the safest investment between ETH and NEO? Other low risk coins?  (Read 391 times)
mikfresh (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:25:49 AM

Taking a look at 12 months from now what would you invest in, when you have to pick a safe coin? Safe means extremely low risk of loss in value, but obviously a smaller percentage of increment in price per token.
I'd like to hear your consideration, other coins that match this profile are accepted as well.
lsd400

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

Both are safe to invest. NEO has a lot room to grow this year we may see it. We may look into Monero, NEM, VEN imo every has potential.
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:50:37 AM

I already have eth right now but not neo. I have heard that neo is one of the altcoins that has potential to kick in this year. Honestly I have so many altcoins in my mind that I want to invest in and one of them is neo. So thinking which one of the two you want to go in to? I suggest that you try them both. it's worth it.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:09 AM

For a long term like that I think both of this should be safe invesment, and for me ETH still better investment than NEO. IMO top 30 coin on CMC list have a strong community and large market so make an investment on it should be low on risk.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:06:41 AM

If you choose one between the two coins I recommend for choosing ethereum. Ethereum is more potential because of some projects that support against cryptocurrency, can be sure the price will be high. But the safe thing is you keep both coins, can be seen in several days back NEO go through a good increase when the price of bitcoin and altcoin decreased. And the last, investment is depends on our capital, if our capital is a lot then we will get a profit many as well and otherwise.
XanTheMadAussie

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

Dont forget ETH Casper project (proof of stake), that could have lasting implications of the price of Ethereum...and also likely Ethereum Classic, if gpu miners go from ETH to ETC.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:08 AM

ethereum is still the favorite platform of ico, but we should not underestimate neo, as some ico are getting interested in using neo platforms. both are good and worth it if you want to invest there.
STIKS1911

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:32 AM

Analyze coins from the top 20 coinmarketcap and choose the most interesting in your opinion.

Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:39:00 AM

I think neo should be better than eth, and there is a lot more room for neo to rise than eth, so I prefer to invest in neo instead of eth.

icomanagers

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

neo is also known as "chinese ethereum" has good potential and rapid development, there are even some ICO that initially use Ethereum platform switch using Neo platform, both are equally good, but for now I prefer Ethereum, because many platforms used on ICO, especially in the use of ERC-20, are increasingly popular today, so in my opinon ethereum more profitable

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:25 AM

Taking a look at 12 months from now what would you invest in, when you have to pick a safe coin? Safe means extremely low risk of loss in value, but obviously a smaller percentage of increment in price per token.
I'd like to hear your consideration, other coins that match this profile are accepted as well.

Both ethereum and neo have the same similarity, they are high profile coins and they are also blockchain-based and specifically designed to host smart contracts, DApps and ICOs in a decentralized concept. Ethereum is leading the way while neo is slowly inching up and since it is comes from China, it will have a big home market in the future. Both coins are also safe to use for long term investment. Other coins that is safe for investment are bitcoin, litecoin, ripple and monero.
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

These two coins are high profile coins based on Blockchain coins. Since one year I have been observing that these 2 coins are performing quite well. Undoubtedly any one can invest in these coins.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

In my opinion, bot of them are good coin. I've been following ETH and NEO almost 6 month. The progress is quite amazing. ETH has been widely adopted by ICO project. NEO look like the next ETH from CHINA. But I disagree with your statement which is you need an extremely low risk assets. Cryptospace is dangerous and hard to predict.

mikfresh (OP)

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:07:50 PM

Thanks for your honest answers! I'll cherish them.  Smiley
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:50:38 PM

I bought "ANS" last summer. It did cost 1 $ for one coin. Later i sold them 10 $ for each and was very satisfied with the result. Until the price hit 50$. I bought again and the china's government banned ICO and the price started to fall very soon. I decided that NEO is doomed and i sold a half of holdings. Now i'm happy i didn't sell everything.

maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:06:33 PM

Check out Kepler

Its worth the read if u want to consider a serious project 250 cap should speak for itself . And a project worth this comunity atention and participation. Why ? It will eventually contribute to Bitcoins overall performance and increase overall market cap. SO be it 10 USD or 10 Btc lets thing long term not day to the moon trading that aint happening
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

If you are looking for something to invest in safely, one of the uniqueness of crypto is its very high risk. if you want to play it safe then I suggest never invest in just one coin. I mean this, if you only invest in one coin, you will incur losses when the price drops away from the purchase price. however, if you have some coins you will not be worried about the price drop because you still have another coin that is going up

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

The time has not yet come when you can safely predict the change in the value of any crypto currency. This year is complicated: the world states have not yet decided exactly with their attitude to the crypto currency, and there are many new improved coins in the market. As before, one can invest in bitcoin and ethereum,
since these are crypto currencies with minimal risk.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

Nobody knows what gains will be made, they can only speculate. ETH has already proven itself, NEO is a rising contender.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

You can never go wrong with NEO long term. Way lower in Market Cap value which theoretically means higher potential. Also Neo produces gas on the daily which is a huge bonus.

NEO is really cool because you get GAS dividends daily still probably more upward potential than Ethereum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: