Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Near future crypto currency  (Read 387 times)
voxdu12 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:49:53 AM

Hello, does not it seem to you that the Crypto currency is gradually dying out, there is no volatility, for more than a month, the price just stands, the maximum range of variation is up to 10-15%, does this mean that we will no longer see big price  from altcoin and major crypto currency like bitcoin?

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

To be honest the price in this year is better than the previous year. Do not be afraid, this is only temporary, the market will again explode in this year. We must be patient and focus on adding more of our portfolio.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:45:07 AM

To be honest the price in this year is better than the previous year. Do not be afraid, this is only temporary, the market will again explode in this year. We must be patient and focus on adding more of our portfolio.
Yes, everyone knows that. The price of the altcoins will grow stronger as the end of 2017 marks the rise of the crypto market. So the price of the altcoins will be increased many times. We should invest in the altcoins that we feel potential and by the end of 2018 will be profitable for you. This is an important time for you to make a big investment.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
mammothine

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:48:35 AM

Hello, does not it seem to you that the Crypto currency is gradually dying out, there is no volatility, for more than a month, the price just stands, the maximum range of variation is up to 10-15%, does this mean that we will no longer see big price  from altcoin and major crypto currency like bitcoin?

Maybe. But imo really it’s just a breather after a massive bull run. You can see/feel the momentum building in certain issues. Once btc is safe again, party’s back on.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:51:33 AM

Crypto is good for the future because i have heard on news that bitcoin and crypto will be very useful in the future it is the good and market oriented currency in the past this currency were trade for a less number of transactions but for now this is highly trading currency and we have to make some investment in these currencies. It is said that this is the near future crypto currency.

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

The alt coin value will increase from mid of this year as predicted, however, ethereum could be future bitcoin as almost all alt coins are using eth plateform.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:01:31 AM

You are wrong, exactly now bitcoin has shown that stretch by showing its best price which is $ 11,372.90. I think bitcoin growth has begun today

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

do not you know that it is still in a correction condition? this happens every year, but this year the correction is slightly different and seems to be long.

so, you better do not panic, and believe me, that bitcoin and crypto world will be restored and stable.

will have much support from the world for the crypto. you will be surprised!

Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

I also think it's a big correction, don't worry.
When the bear market comes, there will be a big drop in the trading volume of all tokens. However, when the bull market comes, these tokens will have a good increase.

Haunebu

Activity: 3108
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:26:33 AM

The alt coin value will increase from mid of this year as predicted, however, ethereum could be future bitcoin as almost all alt coins are using eth plateform.
I do agree that majority of the altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Monero etc will rise in the near future(Most probably due to a big rally by bitcoin in the near future) which is why I am HODLING all my coins at the moment, but I do not agree with your statement that Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin soon since Bitcoin shall always be the king of the crypto world no matter how many altcoins use the ETH platform. Just look at the gap between Bitcoin and Ethereum and it is clear to anyone why Bitcoin will continue dominating.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

for now cryptocurrency has on the process of recovery and if you are choosing your future cryptocurrency that you said. it can be affect of  cryptocurrency by now. bitcoin is also on process and progress of recovery of price. and it can reach again the price last two monts or last year. yes you right, last year is better than this year because a lot of investors are entered to this cryptoworld thats why the value of bitcoin is on top of the minimun...

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

You should check past three years chart it is happen in every year. Jan to march crypto market is down it will be recover April but this year know it is little bit normal again Bitcoin value is raising slowly. This year surely it will pump 25k to 30k USD is possible so turn off the internet in one month you should believe the Bitcoin price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

The market is showing signs of accumulation for strong growth in the coming time. Investors have a great loss for the recent sharp drop of the market, fear psychology is still there. However, this is a new start for the cryptocurrency market in 2018

TradeCrypto

Activity: 237

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:52:55 AM

Based on my research there is lots of major crypto flowing into ico’s . And also check market cap it’s between 450 to 500 billion dollar. I hope once these ico’s hitting into market there will be some growth in marketcap . Eventually trading volume will increase increase

Kallipso

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:28:40 AM

You know I will not say that this year is worse than in previous ones. Yes, there were moments when they thought that everything, and as a result new coins appeared new ideas and everything returned to the usual level. Here, too, passed, only the first decade of the year and as it turned out for the restoration of the whole market of this time is not enough, we are waiting for the summer of the upsurge of the alts and not only.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

Hello, does not it seem to you that the Crypto currency is gradually dying out, there is no volatility, for more than a month, the price just stands, the maximum range of variation is up to 10-15%,
if you monitor btc only this january,february the price of it is stay only to 10% to 20%  up and down gap so still it's not dying and still volatile so your wrong
does this mean that we will no longer see big price  from altcoin and major crypto currency like bitcoin?
the price of some altcoins are more volatile than btc and i lose in aion and in lun like 60% from my investing already by now but still i hold it so it's really volatile

No,I don't see crytpocurrency that is dying out in general and I think there may some altcoins that are not yet recovering from it's dip but for some, it's been doing great. In my opinion, these cryptocurrencies may also experience some pump in prices but probably not all will have the same impact with the other. Q3 to Q4 will be the determining factor for the expected price growth of these cryptocoins for as long as bitcoin may pump during those expected quarter then surely price increase on the altcoins will be expected to rise also.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1069

www.Artemis.co

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

I'd rather call it the market maturation. Something that rises or falls x10 within a month can neither be considered a safe investment nor a payment option.
Cryptocurrency in last few years have increased in the form of a ponzi.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
v3liana

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:00:20 AM

I think cryptocurrecy is keep developing and many people start to aware the existence of cryptocurrency. Venezuela event launch their first cryptocurrency backed by a lot of barrel oil called petro. I think there will be many more country that will launch their own cryptocurrency. The country such rusia and swiss is planing to make their own cryptocurrency to monitoring transaction.

And about the market i think there nothing wrong with market now and serms for me its started to recovery from market correction that was happen last month.

Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:35:53 PM

According to my knowledge the price of Neo will touch the unexpected height in near future, so I think now the time for Neo has arrived, they have already solved the scaling problems that Bitcoin and Ethereum have. Neo is the first cryptocurrency of China. So 2018 will be in favour of Neo.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

no volatility does not means crypto gradually will dying but if we compare to the price from last year in the same month from January to February i think the price pretty much better now and i think possible we will see the price higher than last year but all we have to do is only more patience to wait
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: