Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINS.PH are now Accepting ETherium!  (Read 590 times)
whoisyourking (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:37:01 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 08:21:22 AM by whoisyourking
Merited by Carmen01 (1)

Cons.ph are now accepting Etherium!

But its not available in the websites of coins.ph also this features is not supported by lower version of android phones.

Tested on Zenfone 4 Max Nougat

Hope that we can convert etherium directly to bitcoin using this, but for now its not supported.

I will try to transfer etherium later or update us if someone already try to store etherium in this wallet.

See photos below:

Confirmed that the update is now available to lower version of android phones, And my friends already have the etherium features on their coins.ph apps.

i did update my coins.ph and see ethereum and to activate the wallet it needs 20 pesos and sending eth coist .00135 eth. this is great cause you don't have to convert btc to eth just to send eth to myetherwallet.

The beta test is done and the actual updated app with ETH wallet is now on the playstore. You do not need to wait something that is already there.

The apps are already have an update. If you have multiple gmail account in your mobile phone, just check it to see your update.

Why some are complaining that they dont see update on their mobile phones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:55:06 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 05:08:45 PM by buldogers

I'm from PH, and this is a great news! But I think the ETH wallet for now is still developing and is now open for beta-testing. If this will be published, price of ETH will go skyrocket high because of the new investors coming.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

This is good news to all filipinos and ither country to asia. Because they convert easily their ethereum to PHP and they can buy directly to coins. Ph.  Im very thankful to this address because they started last few years ago and unt now their service will ne good and upgraded I hope more coins will be listed to this wallet so we convert it easily our coins to fiat.  I hope in the future other country will accept to use this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

But its not available in the websites of coins.ph also this features is not supported by lower version of android phones.

Hope that we can convert etherium directly to bitcoin using this, but for now its not supported.

I will try to transfer etherium later or update us if someone already try to store etherium in this wallet.

See photos below:

https://i.imgur.com/kkAiPKQ.jpg https://i.imgur.com/QEkHipq.jpg https://i.imgur.com/YoMFvqo.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/2xik5IQ.jpg

what is that website? I opened it and it seems to me like some kind of phishing site. Everyone please be careful and don't click on the lnk unless you're sure it's legit web
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

Etherium Ethereum  Tongue

Good news for the filipinos. But always take note that only use these kinds of app services to purchase the coins, not store them. It's still always recommended to use MyEtherWallet for that purpose.

[1] https://myetherwallet.com/

what is that website? I opened it and it seems to me like some kind of phishing site. Everyone please be careful and don't click on the lnk unless you're sure it's legit web
It's an app specifically for the Philippines.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
may27

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

Wow! It's a good news for us, Filipinos! Thanks to COINS.PH if it's true.
Lenwa07

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

Etherium Ethereum  Tongue

Good news for the filipinos. But always take note that only use these kinds of app services to purchase the coins, not store them. It's still always recommended to use MyEtherWallet for that purpose.

[1] https://myetherwallet.com/

It's an app specifically for the Philippines.
Yes sir. Coins.ph is the local wallet in our country and this was already regulated by the Central Bank of the Philippines. It's an application where we can store bitcoin earnings. It is also available in the playstore for android users. It safe to use. Good thing ETH can be stored now in coins.ph wallet. Convert eth to btc or eth to php. Nice!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

See photos below:

maybe they are just trying to check if it's usable for coin ph users and wh it turns successfully then from there they will enhanced and let all users create accounts.as what ive read its for the android users only not even available for IOS..but having this will give more accessibility for the coin ph users ..hope sooner more and more coins will be available in this wallet
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

I think this is the result of the news saying Philippines accepting bitcoin and it is a good news for filipinos since we all use Eth wallets to store tokens and stakes to be converted to btc, but still I recommend MyEtherWallet since it has metamask as protection from hackers.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

Yes! This a great news for us Filipinos. This update made by Coins.ph makes it more convenient for us to transact using ETH without using different wallets. What I like about this is that we can easily withdraw our ETH same with our BTC. Well, I haven't the time yet to confirm if the ETH wallet is supported to accept Tokens like myetherwallet.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:25:42 PM

I think this is the result of the news saying Philippines accepting bitcoin and it is a good news for filipinos since we all use Eth wallets to store tokens and stakes to be converted to btc, but still I recommend MyEtherWallet since it has metamask as protection from hackers.

I think it is still great since not all of the traders are getting great profits from their tradings since they are been all eaten up by the fees to send it from exchange to exchange.

When I sold some of my altcoins, I spend $50 from cashing out my profits by depositing it to an exchange, sending it back into my wallet then send it into shapeshift.io where I convert the ETH to BTC to send to my coins.ph that is a long adventure and so hassle to do. With coins accepting ETH now, I do not need to spend that price and that will be reduced almost 10 times.

I do use MyEtherWallet for holding up my coins and for my tokens, but if I will be needing some fiat, I can just send it directly to cons.ph
anahillesheim

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:28:50 PM

This needs to be done by every organization, paying from exchange to exchange is the biggest heart break I have ever had  Undecided
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Ow shoot! So, is it available only in android version? It is good to hear that there is ETH wallet in coins.ph. I hope that they will put it in their website too! Do you think that it would be better to have another coin in the wallet like Litecoin, etc?
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:33:17 PM

See photos below:

Hi, I am a Filipino my phone is brand new and my coins.ph app is updated and there is still no ethereum wallet on my account. FB pages said that only selected accounts has ethereum wallet as of now and it is at beta testing. All coins.ph users will have ethereum wallet sooner after the beta testing.

Koalamite

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:39:46 PM

I already heard about that news that coin.ph is also accepting etherium but i also heard but for now not all coin.ph wallet have an etherium but some other coin.ph user is already have etherium

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Yeah, I already saw this one. I'm also using Coins.ph as my bitcoin wallet and it's latest update now supports Ethereum, and tested in my Zenfone 3 max (OP's phone is latest) . It's good to know that coins.ph is now accepting ethereum but, I still prefer Myetherwallet because MEW is erc20 supported wallet and I'm sure coins.ph is still buggy since it just recently released a new feature. I will be looking forward to coins.ph to become erc20 supported wallet.

It's not a phishing site, coins.ph is a legit bitcoin wallet usually used by Filipino. You can try using it if you want and I assure you that it is secured and pretty handy.

404 Not Found
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:44:12 PM

I already heard about that news that coin.ph is also accepting etherium but i also heard but for now not all coin.ph wallet have an etherium but some other coin.ph user is already have etherium

It is maybe a beta version(?) so not all user had this feature. I had mine updated at this moment and I also had eth wallet as a feature. I don't know  if the phone brand  is one of the reason but I think it is not definitely the main problem. By the way I am using Vivo s5 lite for reference.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

It is because their coins.ph app is not updated. The old coins.ph still doesn't support Ethereum. It must be updated in Google Playstore.

And one more thing, before you can be able to use or receive Ethereum to your coins.ph Ethereum wallet. You must pay 20Php first hehe.

It is maybe a beta version(?) so not all user had this feature. I had mine updated at this moment and I also had eth wallet as a feature. I don't know  if the phone brand  is one of the reason but I think it is not definitely the main problem. By the way I am using Vivo s5 lite for reference.
Nope, its just outdated.

404 Not Found
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:44:49 PM

See photos below:

Hi, I am a Filipino my phone is brand new and my coins.ph app is updated and there is still no ethereum wallet on my account. FB pages said that only selected accounts has ethereum wallet as of now and it is at beta testing. All coins.ph users will have ethereum wallet sooner after the beta testing.
You have to reach level 3 first in limits and verifications, so you can update and have your ETH wallet. It may take several days and they will message you if your identity verifications is verified.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

There is an update and I do not know why people are not seeing this update. And a Filipino reached out to the supports of coins.ph about this and they said this :
Hi there,

We appreciate your interest to participate in the beta testing of Coins.ph ETH Wallet.

We have just closed the beta testing program and have pushed a public Coins.ph app update that will include the functionality.

The update is being slowly rolled out to all users so you will receive a prompt regarding this within the following days..

Have a great day!

The wallet we are using is just updated and I did not participate in the beta testing of this ETH wallet. Coins.ph really has now it's ETH wallet on their Android App. My friends do not believe me at first but upon double checking the app in playstore, they've seen the update. You can do the same.

You have to reach level 3 first in limits and verifications, so you can update and have your ETH wallet. It may take several days and they will message you if identity verifications is verified.

No, even if you are not a level 3 or level 4, you can use the ETH wallet. In fact there are some users of coins.ph who is level 3 and 4 that also cannot see the update. I am not a level 3 nor level 4 but I can access their new update.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: