Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When You Think Market Boom Again?  (Read 1107 times)
cryptorip

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Seems like bitcoin keeps getting slammed by FUD so far in 2018, and there hasn't been enough "positive news" to peak people's optimism and trigger FOMO buyers. I think it's unlikely for a bull run any time soon as people have just seen that bitcoin is "mere mortal" and is susceptible to vulnerabilities just like every other market, even though it seemed untouchable near the end of 2017. I plan to keep my cold storage for now, and in the meantime cover my eyes and go into hibernation until mid-2018 when I will re-emerge and assess the markets again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:24:32 PM

Confused and thinking the same thing as you are with what is happening right now in bitcoin, i feel panicked with the declining bitcoin price very sharply.
In my mind this is a very difficult day for bitcoin to get up soon, because of the many corrections and negative news that keep bitcoin prices down.
But i think that for the next few months, bitcoin will find its strength again in August.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

My bets are on 2020 for the really impressive action. There could be plenty sooner but that year has always made me feel strangely aroused when I ponder it. I no longer care about short term stuff. Every day a new brick is laid for a far out future. No matter what the short term strife is, the developments keep on rolling in.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

Looking at previous year's chart, prety much i 'd say its almost the same trend. I don't think There's something we need to worry about. Bitcoin will recover and will go on an uptrend in tje next few months. If you just base it on how bitcoin price ended last year, its gonna be frustrating. But look at the price when bitcoin started in 2017 and go from there. Check this yearly bitcoin chart comparison
http://coindevil.com/2018/probably-better-chart-showing-the-big-january-dips-of-years-before-bitcoin-crypto-btc/

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

We should never lost our hope and besides it is not the only time we've been in this crisis. We can't help crypto if we all losing our trust and confidence of it's capabilities. We've been here for so many years and maybe we are aware for this ups and downs scenario, that's why we should never take this as a critical thing in crypto life. 
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

My bets are on 2020 for the really impressive action. There could be plenty sooner but that year has always made me feel strangely aroused when I ponder it. I no longer care about short term stuff. Every day a new brick is laid for a far out future. No matter what the short term strife is, the developments keep on rolling in.

2 Years from now onwards?

The depression following the former ATH from 2013 took 4 years, not 2.
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:30:41 AM

My guess is if Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies ever see another bull run again like we did in 2017 that it will be between 2021 to 2025, it depends on the adoption rate, public interest and how strict regulations are by that time period. A lot of people are still in heavy denial that 2017 was a massive bubble and is still in the deflation process. Bitcoin will not be going back to $20k anytime soon if ever. Everyone needs to realize that there was a massive mania in November and December, interest in bitcoin has heavily declined since then as a lot of people lost a lot of money. The mania is over, and now a bear market is imminent for the foreseen future. Right now there is no use for bitcoin or any other cryptos, until they have actual real world use, the price will not return to aths. Everything right now has been speculative hype.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:42:01 AM

Per websites and articles i have read about bitcoin predictions and cryptocurrencies, 2020 and 2021 is the year where we can see bitcoin at its prime. Though it's only a prediction, but it seems possible because almost of the predictions were in.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:49:37 AM

I'm sure prices are skyrocketing after August, whales are currently meeting to plan bitcoin prices to skyrocket, and usually when prices are dumps then only whales can make a skyrocket again, and this is a great opportunity for us to keep and never panic when looking at drop prices .

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

As I can see with current situation, I think 2018 will be the worst year of bitcoin but I can be wrong.
The fact is many government start to against bitcoin, many policy also try to restrict bitcoin usage so bitcoin movement is going to limited.
Of course I still hold it although I've chance to sell it !
Stop assuming negative things when you are not sure of anything. You are a legend bro, and there has not been a starting point of any year that has never really been like this. However, we also have to understand that this is a market and can switch at any time, and even though we may be having some FUD, clamp down by the government, it still does not mean things would just get worst completely. We need to be at least optimistic here.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

Per websites and articles i have read about bitcoin predictions and cryptocurrencies, 2020 and 2021 is the year where we can see bitcoin at its prime. Though it's only a prediction, but it seems possible because almost of the predictions were in.
Yes we have so many predictions seen in any news or thread here in the forum and hoping price could be grow this mid of the year. It is possible price could may continues down in the months coming, but as we can see their are many who truly believes on bitcoin capability to increase this year.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:37:31 PM

Yes we have so many predictions seen in any news or thread here in the forum and hoping price could be grow this mid of the year. It is possible price could may continues down in the months coming, but as we can see their are many who truly believes on bitcoin capability to increase this year.
As we see what is happening right now, the downfall keeps on happening and we are keep seeing red, but as time will go and more newbie will start
to realize the big potentials of this industry, we are going to see more green and new heights will achieved, as long as we are positive and we are willing
to wait, this investment will continue to rise up and the chain will continue to progress many positive outcome will happen just keep holding.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

Nobody can predict when the next boom will hit the market.
That depends on many factors.
Here are the 2 most important ones.
How are the cryptocurrencies regulated and controlled by governments around the world? Will the public digital currencies prevail?
What technical innovations will come in the crypto world. Maybe a whole new coin will come. Will a so-called Altcoin like DASH or MONERO replace the BTC?

As for these altcoins, I doubt they can ever replace Bitcoin. Concerning the next cryptomarket boom...it might start this autumn already, not very soon.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:15:19 AM

How are the cryptocurrencies regulated and controlled by governments around the world? Will the public digital currencies prevail?
What technical innovations will come in the crypto world. Maybe a whole new coin will come. Will a so-called Altcoin like DASH or MONERO replace the BTC?
Nobody can even predict anything. Nevertheless, I want to believe as usual that the market will always recover at some point, irrespective of whatever happens now. It is what it is and we just have to be patient. It has been a bear market for a while not, but that does not mean it cannot switch back to a bull market in the long run. The regulations by the government as well should not really be something bad considering it should really help create more awareness.
waldenari777

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:12:55 AM

As for these altcoins, I doubt they can ever replace Bitcoin. Concerning the next cryptomarket boom...it might start this autumn already, not very soon.

It's very unlikely that we will see a moment of replacing BTC by any alt in the near future.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:35:57 AM

Bitcoin prices dropped dramatically since last Friday, until now there has been no sign of this digital currency will rise as the previous trend. Indeed, Bitcoin activists feel that this is natural and they remain optimistic. Until finally this morning, the price of Bitcoin dropped to the lowest level in a very short time.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

its basically impossible to to know when the market will boom again because of the continuous wavering prices, we have overstayed in the red zone but i think  the recovery is about to start.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

I'm sure prices are skyrocketing after August, whales are currently meeting to plan bitcoin prices to skyrocket, and usually when prices are dumps then only whales can make a skyrocket again, and this is a great opportunity for us to keep and never panic when looking at drop prices .

Every time market is not based on the whales, it depends upon the demand and supply of the people because most of the people don't want to sell their coin in this bearish time. So always try to research about Bitcoin and it will take another year to start increasing its price.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

Every time market is not based on the whales, it depends upon the demand and supply of the people because most of the people don't want to sell their coin in this bearish time. So always try to research about Bitcoin and it will take another year to start increasing its price.
it's very difficult to know that, and I predict that every year, there will be times when crypto prices will rise to high. well, although at this time crypto face a little test with the price down, but after this price will definitely pump.
daftfunk

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

As we all accept nobody can predict the price. Also, all of us know that bitcoin dominates the crypto market. If it goes up, all the market volume go up. So that, I am sure total market cap haven't seen the top yet. There will be new ATHs on the total market cap. So, bitcoin will rise.
When?
10k is very easy for the market it can be even in 24 hours.
In my opinion, we will see 20k+ at the end of April.
30k+ will come once in 2018 depending on the news
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: