Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A beginner’s journey to crypto world  (Read 128 times)
marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

I started in crypto world 2 months ago. My first adventure was on investing on the known HYIP program, which is I reckoned to be just a scam. Meanwhile I taught to myself that I learned a very important lesson in there, not to be deceived by the big amount of offer. Later on, I started trading using my bitcoin to invest it in the exchange. I invested on a known altcoin, and I yield a big bonus, but that’s not the end. There was a time when the price of the altcoin I invested drops hard, and I was forced to panic sell it, and later when I sold all my coins, I paused for a second, knowing I made a bad move. This lesson taught me many things in this crypto world, and now, I’m planning to invest more with a bit of caution, I thank to my fellow friends in telegram that taught me the best strategy. And now in this latest month, hopefully I can recover all my losses for that kind of learning. This was my first experience in crypto world, what’s yours.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

I started in crypto world 2 months ago. My first adventure was on investing on the known HYIP program, which is I reckoned to be just a scam. Meanwhile I taught to myself that I learned a very important lesson in there, not to be deceived by the big amount of offer. Later on, I started trading using my bitcoin to invest it in the exchange. I invested on a known altcoin, and I yield a big bonus, but that’s not the end. There was a time when the price of the altcoin I invested drops hard, and I was forced to panic sell it, and later when I sold all my coins, I paused for a second, knowing I made a bad move. This lesson taught me many things in this crypto world, and now, I’m planning to invest more with a bit of caution, I thank to my fellow friends in telegram that taught me the best strategy. And now in this latest month, hopefully I can recover all my losses for that kind of learning. This was my first experience in crypto world, what’s yours.
I admit that i have the same experiences of yours which im really quiet sure that most of us here on crypto world when we are still a newbie have experienced or passed up this kind of scenarios.As a newbie or dure to lack of knowledge we are really very greedy at first on where we are only minding up on how to make easy money and thinking off on getting rich very quick in a short period of time which we know in the end that this is just an impossible thing to achieve.Mistakes are good teachers and we should really make learnings from it and proceed to our journey here on crypto.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

Haven't tried investing my own money since I don't have enough money to invest. I started joining signature campaigns and it has been almost 3 months since the day I joined this forum and until now I haven't tasted the joy of earning. Lol. But I am currently in a bounty campaign and patiently waiting for it to end. The money I will earn from this will have allocations. I'll leave a portion of it as my initial money for investment and the rest will be used as a financial aid for my studies.

marksayson (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:01:47 AM

dont worry, you'll soon get your reward, just have a little patience

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

I've been in the crypto market for a month now, I'm still very confused, but I'm always trying to learn, I'm involved in many ICO programs but they are all scams. Perhaps that is the lessons learned for me. I will do more analysis and I hope to be more successful in the crypto market.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

dont worry, you'll soon get your reward, just have a little patience
Yeah youre right patience is important for this kind of activities because it takes time before your effort must be rewarded.This is not an easy way but a lot of opportunity goes in this way for cryptocurrency an on how its really works to our life.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:47:39 AM

The lessons learned from the OP are:
If it is too good to be true - walk away and another lesson is to have patience.

I dont really have any experiences as such other than regreats, i had a good
Holding in Dash, Ethereum and Ripple early in 2017 and didnt have the long
vision to hold them, i sold all my Dash and most of the Ethereum and all Ripple.

Again, I should have had more patience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

The most important piece of advice to be given to everyone without exception is that you never panic buy or panic sell. I have never seen anyone who sold in panic and didn't regret it afterwards. When the price drops, you hold your ground and don't do anything in panic.

michael shikany

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

Experience is the best teacher, the whole crypto money market is relentless, so when the current bull market comes, I think you'll make a lot of money, because you're good at summing up experience.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: