Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many Altcoins without value?  (Read 1200 times)
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

Admitted to buying Altcoins is a very risky investment, too many Altcoins have been falling since the listing, and even fell thousands of times, which is almost equivalent to scamming your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:36:13 PM

Yea that is true. There are way too many altcoins out in the market now that have no value. Most of the altcoins that we have now are just coins that are made by greed people who are just looking for a way to make some quick money from cryptocurrencies. That is the reason why a lot of altcoins will end up dying out a couple of years from now anyway. Just a few will be left.
Juggernautbtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

Maybe it's just my perception, but in these times when new coins appear every day, it seems to me that most of them lack value.

I have seen that many currencies are created based on an idea, that they intend to be used for something, even though at present they are useless, they are based on the hope of being used. I hallucinate seeing how some collect millions in the ICOs only promising that they will be adopted en masse, only selling an idea that has not yet been started or developed.

I wonder what chance of success has a currency that is defined as "the new currency that will replace Bitcoin" or any other great concept if only based on a theoretical idea.

Do you have to create the currency first and then wait for a community to be created that uses it?
Would not it be better to have a community first than willing to give the currency a real use before creating it?

I believe that for the creation of a new currency to make sense, it has to respond to a real need for the exchange of goods and services, if we only buy a coin with the hope of selling it more expensive, if there is not a community that supports it, We will be betting on a pyramid system, and we all know how those systems end.

That is just my opinion. I do not know what others will think.

I completely agree with you. It is very important that the project and the team do not meet a few months ago and do not just decide to earn money and release a useless coin. It is very important that before the ICO the project already had something. So that they already developed something, had a certain number of users, then we can say that they are really interested in releasing a coin that will bear value.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

The number of projects is growing every day, respectively, creating new tokens. When projects do not achieve their goal, their tokens are not in demand and fall in price, sometimes even to 0.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:44:21 PM

Yes there’s too many alternativecoins without value because there’s a lot of scammers that expert of pretending a good one coin or investments in this kind of business and industry.
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

Yes there’s too many alternativecoins without value because there’s a lot of scammers that expert of pretending a good one coin or investments in this kind of business and industry.
now many scammers are taking advantage of the opportunities available in cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency is now a lucrative investment place so many are choosing the investment here, so many scammers are appearing to create an ICO project and it is very difficult to distinguish from a good ICO, because they are caught deceiving at the end of their ICO sales.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:00:17 PM

I am very aware on that there are some Altcoins that have no value and given some of the projects are dead but still i saw some coins on Decentralized exchange whales are probably playing games with some of this coins.
Katya91a

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

I agree. I have a lot of tokens on my wallet that have no value, and they are likely never to be listed...
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:57:04 PM

agree, and the except for currency-like use-cases, other use cases should try and maximise the benefits of blockchain (transparency, authenticity of transactions, smart contracts etc.) in its design
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

It is a quite normal situation because it is like a nature where stronger altcoin beat others. Thanks to these competitions the cryptomarket can develop.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
bonifacioB

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

Yes. I have an altcoins without value also not be listed in the market and because of that sometime we ask our selves that why so many coin listed already to the market but the payment to us are shitcoin which no value and it is can disapoint to us but, it's ok there is a lot of time and opportunity that maybe someday we can earn tokens that have a value.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

Unfortunately, not all coins after the ICO remain on the market, because a lot of projects shortly after they enter the exchange their coins are not in demand!
Sier86

Activity: 154

X-Block.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

You totally right, there are too many altcoins and most of them do not have any value, they were made only for fast many making and will be dead in year or so. Such things only do bad for crypto markets

X-Block.io
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 08:45:11 AM

The reality of the market is that most coins will be without value, either for them being scams or no demand at all, that's one of the risk of this game we're playing.

Mehdi
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

So far, everything looks bad, but the market can still recover and then we will see a rapid growth of altcoins.

Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:52:08 AM

Maybe it's just my perception, but in these times when new coins appear every day, it seems to me that most of them lack value.

I have seen that many currencies are created based on an idea, that they intend to be used for something, even though at present they are useless, they are based on the hope of being used. I hallucinate seeing how some collect millions in the ICOs only promising that they will be adopted en masse, only selling an idea that has not yet been started or developed.

I wonder what chance of success has a currency that is defined as "the new currency that will replace Bitcoin" or any other great concept if only based on a theoretical idea.

Do you have to create the currency first and then wait for a community to be created that uses it?
Would not it be better to have a community first than willing to give the currency a real use before creating it?

I believe that for the creation of a new currency to make sense, it has to respond to a real need for the exchange of goods and services, if we only buy a coin with the hope of selling it more expensive, if there is not a community that supports it, We will be betting on a pyramid system, and we all know how those systems end.

That is just my opinion. I do not know what others will think.
This is really the truth about the ICOs and the new coins everyday. They are just all created for the purpose of selling it high. That is very bad.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

It is a quite normal situation because it is like a nature where stronger altcoin beat others. Thanks to these competitions the cryptomarket can develop.
Partially agrees with you. But some coins are created without the intention to enter the market. And it is very sad. It is hard to find good projects for investments or participation in bounty campaign. Maybe soon there will be a project that will effectively assist the promotion of good projects. Menlo.one can become like that.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:10:59 AM

I have an altcoin and after finishing the ICO they have no value, no one deals, they probably died, sorry to encounter such a coin.
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 09:13:26 AM

well, theres some ico token that can't recover after bounty hunters dump huge amount of coins. and with the bear market for a few months ago. so many of them crash down to zero price
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

I completely agree with you, there can not be a lot of revolutionary new ideas, so most ICO's try to be clones of others, more successful. In addition, a large number of projects is a scam that severely damages the cryptocurrency industry. I think it would be better if we had only twenty interesting and expensive coins, then we would not be afraid of our money.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: