Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:11:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many Altcoins without value?  (Read 1200 times)
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

The ICO market is a free and open market which has no barrier of entry for new projects and platforms. In  a case like this, there are always going to be projects which will try to take advantage of the system by providing low quality platforms and services at the Expense of their investors.
When this happens on a large scale like it currently does in the crypto world, there are going to be a lot of duds and bad projects floating bad cryptocurrencies.
This in turn leads to thousands of shitcoins which value are worthless.

BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

Not really, altcoins have their own values and I believe that. Even though the price of altcoins is very far compared to bitcoin, but with its current value I really appreciate it.
KROADER

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:46:42 PM

Most coins don't have any value long-term since only a few will get mass adoption.

It doesn't mean there's no value in the creation of such high numbers of alt coins.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

It is true that many coins are on the market with different value. Our task as investors is to find
the most valuable ones . Some projects fail because lack of working product or team experience
or they simply run out of funds and many other reasons.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

Not really, altcoins have their own values and I believe that. Even though the price of altcoins is very far compared to bitcoin, but with its current value I really appreciate it.
Each coin has got its own value as mentioned above, but when there is a market blow these altcoins suffer big தான் the top listed altcoins. Users who were good enough with trading make use of it holding large volume, because these assets used to pump in a large scale at times.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
quarkyplum

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

Actually, there are many altcoins not worth, this has a small impact on the market at the present time. So I hope 2019 will have a purge of the altcoins and only the potential altcoins will exist. If so, the market in 2019 will be very potential. Hopefully, the non-potential altcoins will be deindexed off the market.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it. All the same, there will be projects that will then be useless. We can only carefully analyze and invest only in what is really interesting and can be useful.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:44:46 PM

many new altcoins who often sprung up. Surely this that makes a lot of competition in altcoin. for those who cannot survive will certainly have no value or even lose their value. the good will be able to dominate the market conditions. indeed every new altcoin instead of a guarantee will be able to achieve good results.
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:26:35 AM

we don't have to choose the altcoin that doesn't give any value and we can find these coin by making research about each coin in the market. I am sure that there will be many other potential altcoins that we can select and we can make a profit from the coin. but yes, I think it will be difficult to find which coin that will profitable and which is not profitable.
Denbella

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

Yes, there are too many altcoins of little or no values in the crypto market these days. These altcoins are always found most especially in airdrops and in some bounties. Some ico projects are not fake. I think the way out of this is to go through any bounty whitepaper before go into it.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

This is mainly related to bounty tokens, among them there are many such that either do not get on the exchanges or worth nearly nothing.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:40:22 PM

Yes, there are too many altcoins of little or no values in the crypto market these days. These altcoins are always found most especially in airdrops and in some bounties. Some ico projects are not fake. I think the way out of this is to go through any bounty whitepaper before go into it.

There are many people who are looking at the dark side, why they just focus on coins with value and will have better value in the future?
People are people they just want to have they own life to be better and will ruin anyone else for the sake of themselve.
TRY TO LOOK to CRYPTO COINS AND TOKEN who have value and not those who are left nothing, we dont know that might one of that no value token will have more than a thousand bucks in years.

lksufrr

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

The common value of alternative cryptocurrencies is decreasing faster and faster and I suppose that we have to kill a large part of them to make cryptomarket more clear.
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

Yes there are so many altcoin coming into the cryptocurrency world some are great some are average andany are just not worth it I think there should be an initial coin offering icos regulatory board that give a standard to which a coin can enter an ico
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

Lots of coins claim to be the new one to replace bitcoin but it turns out that they have all failed to achieve that goal. They should try something else with a different target audience, just like dogecoin did and they succeeded with their aims despite being a joke coin

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:51:16 PM

Yes there are way too many of them. A lot of the altcoins that we have now in the market are worth nothing and the only thing that are still keeping them alive is because of the people who trade in altcoins, without them , most of these altcoins would have gone back to zero at this point. It is better to do research into a coin before deciding to buy into it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Neredex

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

The number of projects is growing every day, respectively, creating new tokens. When projects do not achieve their goal, their tokens are not in demand and fall in price, sometimes even to 0.
Neredex

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

Yes there’s too many another currency without value because there’s a lot of scammers that expert of pretending a good one coin or investments in this kind of business and industry.
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

Many coins do not really have value since many want to earn easy money on it creation. The whole market is mired in shit this is not what Satoshi Nakamoto dreamed of.
betnuci

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

Maybe it's just my perception, but in these times when new coins appear every day, it seems to me that most of them lack value.

I have seen that many currencies are created based on an idea, that they intend to be used for something, even though at present they are useless, they are based on the hope of being used. I hallucinate seeing how some collect millions in the ICOs only promising that they will be adopted en masse, only selling an idea that has not yet been started or developed.

I wonder what chance of success has a currency that is defined as "the new currency that will replace Bitcoin" or any other great concept if only based on a theoretical idea.

Do you have to create the currency first and then wait for a community to be created that uses it?
Would not it be better to have a community first than willing to give the currency a real use before creating it?

I believe that for the creation of a new currency to make sense, it has to respond to a real need for the exchange of goods and services, if we only buy a coin with the hope of selling it more expensive, if there is not a community that supports it, We will be betting on a pyramid system, and we all know how those systems end.

That is just my opinion. I do not know what others will think.
There is definitely a lack of innovation lately in the market and that is probably the one causing the whole market to drop the way it has been doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: