Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why ETH is getting down?  (Read 523 times)
Chalxdon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

The best explanation is what people have stated already. There is a always a correlation between btc price trend and ETH price. Once BTC starts to nosedive,  you are sure to see a reversal in ETH price
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

anyone know why ETH getting down?
is there any bad news on it?

It is normal in the market especially in ethereum, this is because the holder of ethereum sell their token that cause of falling. Especially those token that ethereum only is the available token to trade. I think you are a beginner in the field of cryptocurrency, ethereum down of almost $570 and compare to the price now it is high. In this situation it is good opportunity to the trader to buy and then hold again. Be patient, their is right time for buying and selling and don't panic cause it just normal.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

The fact that in 2018 for one unit Ethereum will give more than $ 1000 - almost no one doubts. In 2018-2020 the Efereum will only grow, not counting small short-term kickbacks of 20-30%. The main thing is not to panic and keep your cryptocoins until their sale becomes profitable.
manlyxman

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

What's important is that you don't panic sell, just hodl and be patient for your profits.

This happens
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:51:41 PM

Bitcoin is going up, all coins usually down. So relax brother, is time to down for altcoins. Waiting for bitcoin sideway and then altcoins going up.
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:55:01 PM

Hey, you do not need to worry too much about it. ETH is a safe bet in the future. At times the market volatility makes the value go down is quite normal, maybe the amount of ETH sold out more than demand because of the need of investors. Or just a minor adjustment, it will soon return. Not necessarily concerned about its reasons. You will feel more comfortable.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

I have not seen any news that has any impact on the ethereum but I think it is still in a state of fluctuations, it may increase or decrease at any time. The crypto market is recovering, though not strong, but it also shows good signs. And at the moment, the ethereum has shown some signs of a slight increase. Hopefully it will return soon and grow strongly
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

I have not seen any news with regards to ethereum of why it is going down. Maybe it was affected by the recent problem of etherdelta on their website. But aside from that i think everything is just normal
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

I guess, when bitcoin is down most cryptos and altcoins goes with the bitcoin. Remember bitcoin is king they said when he is up, all the altcoins  tend to go up also. when bitcoin is down, altcoins going down too. And now the market is down and bloody, which means bearish then dont wonder why ETH is down also. Eth is down with the rest of the cryptocurrencies.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

I do not know why ETH falls, a very strange behavior that is likely based on some kind of news, but I can not say yet, because I have not heard anything about the project. Usually I expect only good news about the project, because now Vitalik is very active on ETH
denulh

Activity: 300

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

Dont worry, this is just a normal situation happens every year, when the price of btc drops and brings down the entire market, ETH will be suffer heavy lost,  so rightnow, more people are investing in btc instead of ETH, but soon when btc is dump again, its volume will be reduce into ETH and ETH price will encrease in the future, this happpens every year.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:17:11 PM

Because bitcoin is growing. When bitcoin grows - the altcoyins go down, it's been tested for a long time))
But sometimes it seems that the altcoins are so dependent on the bitcoin's price, take the example before and during the month of December and some dates of January you can tell by looking at the market cap that they have a similarities in pattern, whenever bitcoin rise the same effect happens to some of the altcoins the same at the price drop, when bitcoin drops from 20k to 10k USD, it seems that most of the cryptocurrencies got their own red days.
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

I do not think there is any specific reason for this, but these are normal market situations. Soon it will start to rise and everything will be fine.  Smiley Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Thadeous
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

I do not think there is any specific reason for this, but these are normal market situations. Soon it will start to rise and everything will be fine.  Smiley Smiley

I think same. But also noticed kinda FUD rumors spreading around about Ethereum, calling it "scam" without any comprehensive explanations.
May be this also affects ETH price somehow...
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

To my understanding not only Ethereum is getting down, even as far as I know some altcoins are dropping very drastically more than anybody can imagine and this is not based on hearing I have those altcoins.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

To my understanding not only Ethereum is getting down, even as far as I know some altcoins are dropping very drastically more than anybody can imagine and this is not based on hearing I have those altcoins.

Yup not only ethereum but few altcoin are going down while bitcoin are start rise up the market are performing abnormality we cannot really know what happen to this situation but this falling have a big pump up next trust ethereum it has great developer inside.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

bitcoin prices increase, that's why almost all red altcoin
I do not think there's anything special or a serious problem for months. let's see, mid-month bitcoin will be stable. and it's time the eth will be pumped.

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

this is because there may be bad news from ETH and possibly because of the effect of the decline in Bitcoin prices, if the bitcoin price is stable at high prices it is certain ETH will experience price recovery.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

well this is reasonable when bitcoin prices tend to be more body. everyone chooses to buy bitcoin and sells its altcoin like eth.
this is a common thing, you do not have to worry, I believe it will come its time for eth pumped to the moon.

sujeewacrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

If the Bitcoin is going up, then all alter coins going down. When BTC going down, then alt are also going down. The BTC consolidation time is the best time frame to alt's journey. This was happens thousand time in crypto industry. This is cause to ETH price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: