Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:43:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why ETH is getting down?  (Read 520 times)
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:14:40 PM

I don't think ethereum has significantly gone down in the past few days. It might have dropped a little bit but it is pretty fine, doesn't look that bad. Also even if there is a little bit of price drop, it would mostly be a short term thing,  so there is no reason to worry. Ethereum is a pretty stable coin and good for long term investments, these short drops should not affect, keep holding.
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

anyone know why ETH getting down?
is there any bad news on it?

i think its because trader still watching and hold their btc,since btc at bearish condition.when btc already in stable condition,usually trader will start buying altcoin to follow btc price.

leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

Eth isn't going down its just correcting after a multi bull rally. It can't just keep on pumping. Just in the last one year it has grown by astronomical figures. You just need to hodl for some time, you never know when it will surprise you.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:21:30 PM

I think your claim is a bit exaggerated. Ether is just doing like most other coins. Responding to the general market movement and condition. The prevailing fluctuation in the market is affecting almost all coins including ETH.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

maybe its little down but i think nothing bad news on it. i still believe ETH is the strongest altcoin now and i think it will up again.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:27:45 PM

You should know by now that prices of crypto currencies are not stable. The prices don't need any reason to fall down or go up within a given time. Events that causes price rise or drop lasts for a long term. But unusual drops are temporary and usually recovers within a short period of time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

This is quite normal for stock trading. Ttraders buy cheaper and sell more expensive manipulating the price.
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

because its father bitcoin is mooning, some of the investors transferring funds from eth to btc. look at the market dominance at coinmarketcap.com
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

The fact that the ETH is falling is a common thing for the crypto currency, because it is all unstable. Simply need to be revenged and it will grow again, and do not panic!
CaptainBezique

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:42:57 PM

He went down downward from for that large players begin to drop him in order that there was possibility to earn money. Let us not forget that nevertheless this currency is tied to bitcoin.

aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:05:12 PM

Eth isn't going down its just correcting after a multi bull rally. It can't just keep on pumping. Just in the last one year it has grown by astronomical figures. You just need to hodl for some time, you never know when it will surprise you.
Sure, we just wait in June or above, see the market will rising or not. But, i dont panic because now ETH has stable price after big crash few weeks ago.
Maybe, when BTC have $15K value, Etherum will rise again.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

I myself do not understand what is happening, why everything is falling, time is not very successful, it remains only to wait and hope that it will rise again
Gangy

Activity: 225

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

I think investors are focusing more on bitcoin rather then Ethereum. Bitcoin managed to stay above 11k support and this is a sign of good things for it. That may caused some investors to switch bitcoin from Ethereum. I can’t see any other specific reason for it to lose value.

Olega252

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

the etherium falls, because it is necessary, to weaken the burning star, which rose so quickly, but soon the trend will again shift to the ascending one, and everyone will rejoice until the next fall

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
CriptoNata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

With the falling market, the broadcast also goes down. Many people who bought this coin are afraid of further fall so they panic and sell. But this is all temporary.
Taugami

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

Is not drop in the ether due to the fact that bitcoin is falling? As far as I know, the growth or fall of bitcoin rate affects the entire crypto market.

thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

In my opinion it is temporary and ethereum will start growing in near future. Now bitcoin growing so all altcoins going down, maybe it is a real reason
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

The truth is that, etherum went down just like every other coin in the market.

The total market capitalization went down from 830 billion to 280 billion some weeks back before recovering and went to 450 billion(+) and this affected the total price of coins in the market.

Etherum is a solid coin with good fundamental, so I would advise you to hold your etherum as it would surely grow significantly this year.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

In my opinion it is temporary and ethereum will start growing in near future. Now bitcoin growing so all altcoins going down, maybe it is a real reason

Fully agree. I don't see reasons for ETH to drop down significantly. The market always begins to grow from BTC, so most alts don't rise until BTC stops.
Whichusell

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:06:15 PM

One of the reasons may be that very wealthy players are often disconnected from working with cryptocurrencies on exchanges for various reasons. They can put an indecently decent amount of tokens for sale, which will cause the offer to exceed the demand for some time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: