Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Facebook releases coins, how much does this cost?  (Read 341 times)
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:16:10 AM

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm not buying Facebook coins. It seems to me that this network has reached its limit. It will no longer evolve. Zuckerberg has no new ideas. Such a coin in my understanding has no prospects for price growth. The first buyers can earn but then there will be a dump and all will lose the investments.
brainitterem

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

ALL Depends on initial price, maybe facebook even will not have open ico, and will sell millions of coins like telegram to private investors.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:37:39 AM

To the best of knowledge and radical experience
Facebook coin or token or crypto could end up being a hype token because it takes more than popularity to make a coin

If Facebook can create and exchange page instead where totally all coins are traded
Then could have lot of profits for users and investors and Facebook itself
cautrung (OP)

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

Some people are crazy about trading coins and they are waiting Facebook to launch their cryptocurrency, it is reality?
At the beggining they won't give a price from moon so it would be around 1 to 5 dollars which of course could pump in some time a little up.
I agree with you, everything need time to develop, even BTC or ETH also like that! Do you invest other coin?
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:38:30 PM

I don't know why you'd want to be investing in Facebook's coin anyway. Wink

It's Zuckerberg we're talking about, I bet his main goal with his crypto is profit.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

Some people are crazy about trading coins and they are waiting Facebook to launch their cryptocurrency, it is reality?

If they decide to launch their own cryptocurrency then maybe they will held an ICO first. as for the prices, i'm sure it will be $1 or maybe more.
Due the influence of facebook is quite big then the hardcap could be easily to reach when the token sale started.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
leath08

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:11:00 PM

Facebook coin would be good, it will be cheap give people incentive to invest. I would invest
crazyphoenix

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:37:17 PM

It is still a rumor unless Facebook CEO would announce that they will launch an ICO. I just don't know what approach or what project are they going to make to  have an added value  in the community.
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

That cannot be determine,because it is impossible now that facebook will have any plan to create their own cryptocurrency as they have banned all the ICOs from their paid advertising programs.It wont be really possible if you ask me,because mark zuckerberg is being hold by the U.S government that is why he wont have any chance to get involve with the cryptocurrencies.

hoaidieu

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:40:05 AM

Coin Facebook can cost 2-3 dollars in case of entry into the exchange. But case, of course, not in market value, and in actual value.
Yes, we are living in the era of technology, Facebook certainly launches their coin soon, everyone will know this kind of currency
hoaidieu

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:51:32 AM

ALL Depends on initial price, maybe facebook even will not have open ico, and will sell millions of coins like telegram to private investors.
I know this one, like CMT (cybermiles) , I bought it when it was very low.... and then it reaches aproximately X10, I can not believe this
jsjony

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

I think they are not going to launch any coin.It's all about their reputation and there are many countries who banned cryptocurrency.Let's see what happen.
TomiJerry

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:56:41 AM

It is not able to say ho much Facebook cryptocurrency will cost. It is depend from the utility of this tokens, from technology and etc. I don't think that Facebook needs to issue cryptocurrency, because it will bring not some money only but additional risks as well.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:00:32 AM

Facebook does'nt even need to create their own coin, but what if?  Well for me it is really hard to say how much will it cost facebook is a really known company in the whole world so if they crate their own coin a lot of people will gonna buy it cause there is assurance cause it came to a well known company.

photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:03:21 AM

i think it would cost around 1-5$
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

1-3$ i think
hoaidieu

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

I don't know why you'd want to be investing in Facebook's coin anyway. Wink

It's Zuckerberg we're talking about, I bet his main goal with his crypto is profit.
I think other social networking sites also follow Facebook, and if Zuckerberg decides to open or release coin for FB, he will make an effort to run it perfectly
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

where's the link of this news ?
I heard facebook bans all ads about crypto, this is the reason ?
Facebook want to launch a cryptocurrency so they bans all the competitor ?
TomiJerry

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

where's the link of this news ?
I heard facebook bans all ads about crypto, this is the reason ?
Facebook want to launch a cryptocurrency so they bans all the competitor ?

I think - this is hypotetical question. First of all Facebook the public company and any kind of ICO should be approved by SEC in this case potential preferences for ICO is much lower than potential legal risks.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:18:17 AM

This is complete hearsay and a hypotheses based on conjecture. Dont really see the point to any such discussion or debate.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: