Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 09:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #CyberMiles General News in the last time  (Read 92 times)
sollahp (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

#CyberMiles General News in the last time

I. Technical Development

🔑 Introduced the TestNet network, Blockchain CyberMiles.
The first blockbuster of CyberMiles for investors, called Travis, is in the process of putting into operation in March this year. This is an important event for CyberMiles as it will be the basis for the major online network in the coming years. The trial network will be aimed at investors seeking to build e-commerce models on CyberMiles blockchain.

II. Teams and partners

Joanne Rohde, Executive Software and Open Source Visionary, joins the CyberMiles team, Joanne brings 30 years of remarkable development experience as Founder of Cambridge Woods Technology Consulting and Lead Distributor. The post-acute care software of Axial Exchange. She was named in the Top 50 Influential People in Health Digital by Rock Health, Goldman Sachs and has been featured in The New York Times' influential people, by Adam Bryant.

📌 Cooperate with DATx
CyberMiles and DATx, a pioneer in blockchain ecosystem advertising, are dedicated to building a decentralized e-commerce ecosystem. In addition, DATx is planning to join the pilot program of CyberMiles in March.

III. Community Activities

CyberMiles China set out to create a very aggressive community.
CyberMiles launched a global campaign for China on February 28, which was at that time a climax. Participants will receive CMT as a reward.

III. Other news

📌 CyberMiles in Blockchain 2018 and Cryptocurrency Con (Crypto Digital Currency Link)
CyberMiles sponsors Blockchain 2018 and CryptoCurrency (Crypto Digital Currency Link) this year, a national conference took place in Dallas, February 22-24. The grand launch event, covered by a range of topics, from blockchain technology and Ethereum smarts, comes to Corda investor training. Dr. Michael Yuan, Co-Founder of CyberMiles and Chief Scientist, led a series of upcoming killer apps for the blockchain network and how to help fix the Crypto economy.

📌 CyberMiles' Chief Scientist at IBM's Index Conference
Dr. Michael Yuan led a talk at Index IBM's San Francisco conference, detailing how the development of the Crypto economy was a complete engineering field. He also evaluated IBM's quantum computers at the conference and discussed the quantum computer's impact on blockchain requirements.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

I have to say that cybermiles is a quality project, the ico sold out quickly as well, the market price of cmt was great when it listed on exchanges but the current proces do not realistically demostrate the real value of cmt.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
duchung

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

Actually! The Cybermiles blockchain aims to be the public blockchain for all e-commerce related transactions. When it comes to the price of CMT, it is very reasonable. The ICO price it was very cheap, then it gradually increases by the time. It X3,4 easily!
thangveo

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:29:07 PM

I have to say that cybermiles is a quality project, the ico sold out quickly as well, the market price of cmt was great when it listed on exchanges but the current proces do not realistically demostrate the real value of cmt.
I think too many people think the price of CMT too low and it's not trully value of CMT. I think it will show the really value when the main chain done. Now Alibaba will be parter of CMT. I think it will be come back to the really value soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: