Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: btcflow bitcointree not paid?  (Read 2225 times)
warut (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:15:40 AM

Has anyone received any payments from btcflow.net and/or bitcointree.net lately?
Several days ago, I asked for my first payments from these faucet sites, but so far still received nothing.
I've searched this webboard and found that these faucets had problems like this before.
I can only hope that I will not lose my 0.7+ mBTC.
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:12:18 PM

Try to contact the admin to see if there was a problem with payouts. I hope you get your money back.
warut (OP)

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 07:13:02 PM

Thank you. Just received the payments from both faucets. Cheesy
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 10:56:41 AM

Thank you. Just received the payments from both faucets. Cheesy

Glad to hear your problem was resolved Smiley
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:00:49 AM

I haven't received btc from both, payment is sheduled for one week now..

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:16:58 AM

I haven't used any of the two sites.
But, there is no payment sent from the donation address since Jan 3, and the address balance is just 0.00001211 BTC now.
Smileyftw

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:18:51 AM

But, there is no payment sent from the donation address since Jan 3, and the address balance is just 0.00001211 BTC now.

me neither.
Where did you get the donation address ?
Sonny

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:23:58 AM

me neither.

At the bottom of the two sites, you can find "Donation address: 1NsbKG77bNR1X6s5LigHuckfNshXhoMFPB"
Smileyftw

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:35:34 AM

me neither.

At the bottom of the two sites, you can find "Donation address: 1NsbKG77bNR1X6s5LigHuckfNshXhoMFPB"

Duh !

Has anyone received any payments from btcflow.net and/or bitcointree.net lately?
Several days ago, I asked for my first payments from these faucet sites, but so far still received nothing.
I've searched this webboard and found that these faucets had problems like this before.

In fact this donation address has practically one month of inactivity so Warut it looks like you got ripped off.
Sonny

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:41:59 AM

me neither.

Duh !

No problem Smileyftw  Wink

In fact this donation address has practically one month of inactivity so Warut it looks like you got ripped off.

Pretty much so Sad
carlosiness

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 06:15:58 AM

http://btcflow.net waiting for payment about a week, is it paying ?

MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, BUT THIS ASSHOLE DIDN'T CHANGE THE PASSWORD. I DON'T USED THIS FORUM FOR AGES. YOU COULD SEE IT FROM MY ACTIVITY. I USED THIS FORUM FOR FUN AND TO GET SOME BTC FROM SIGNATURES.. NOW I SEE TERRIBLE POSTS AND CRIMINAL OFFENSE FROM MY ACCOUNT. I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALL WHO HARMED FROM THIS LAYER ASSHOLE.. I exported my outbox when he was doing dirty jobs.. OUTBOX HERE FOR DOWNLOAD
libivan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:18:07 AM

btcflow.net is no longer working properly: no BTC is accumulated to the user's balance.

Does anyone know who is its admin?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: