Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I am able to see profit this year?  (Read 817 times)
padcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

I think the pump will come back this summer, rule number 1, be patient profit will come back soon, we just have to wait, rule number 2, don't look too much your wallet, good luck same for me
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:53:22 PM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 
I think if you are in this industry you have to be patient and believe that everything will be on its proper places eventually, just be patient hold more and more. Just trust the process, no one knows what will happen next but you know that the profit and coins will be worth the wait. That is my advice for you.

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

I support the above listing tips, you bought coins in order to make a profit, nothing happens quickly, it remains only to wait.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:56:24 PM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 

Your case is simple. Although I understand your want to see your portfolio being on all green. You have to be patient, the time must come before the year goes off. Do not sell off in loss. You have very established coins who will surely get back to your entering price and you can sell then if you don't want to hodl anymore.
pesorules

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

All the way up

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:57:17 PM

I think the pump will come back this summer, rule number 1, be patient profit will come back soon, we just have to wait, rule number 2, don't look too much your wallet, good luck same for me
That is one of my mistakes in my daily life, I always check my wallet and I think your advice helped me to not see my wallet so that I will not be worried of what will happen next and just focus on being positive that everything will be fine soon. Thank you so much brother! Smiley

AQUA™  《  REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY  》  www.aquaintel.io
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤      TOKEN SALE : MAY 7, 2018      ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

You definitely will. But it´s hard now to predict when. I was expecting to see some positive changes after Chinese New Year.. but unfortunately nothing. We are still on top of VIX index, and that´s means no positive changes at the moment. Market is highly unstable and reacts very sharp to every positive and negative news in crypto world. Just keep patience, you will see profit someday  Wink
It's really hard to say when the rise will happen again, but one thing is for sure, it will happen just stay calm and don't act right away since fluctuations
are really hard to  assess, much better to stay away while you are waiting for your investment to bounce back or gain some, remember that it's not only you who also experiencing the same fate but if you will hold then you will see result after.
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

Only patience will help you)
Especially in your portfolio long-term coins that will give a profit by the end of the year only. In December, you can take profit.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:18:59 PM

you can see the benefits that you get at the end of this year of 2018 when you can determine the exact buy position at what number and if it has been purchased then you can hold the coin you have until the end of this year and do not be easily provoked by others.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

hello!This year u see profit only in december on the end of year,when the crypto again go down after China,but now u need only summer u get little profit it depends what about u talking,ethereum or bittcoin platform tokens..just hodl,no one know when, maybe never u get ur profit ...

Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

Altcoins usually pump when Bitcoin is stable. Currently, Bitcoin isn't stable at all. It is experiencing high volatility. So you will have to at least wait till Bitcoin becomes stable.

Lingesh

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:23:47 PM

please be patient for some months, surely the value will get an increase, it will happen definitely after the mid of this year. until that please wait for a better time to sell bitcoin.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

I advise you to be patient and hold on for a long time, as many others have suggested, and you will get the profits you deserve.Most likely it will be the month of July.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

Probably when bitcoin's price has gone bull run you will see all of the altcoins will follow its footsteps,there wont be a problem HOLD your coins if you think they are worthy coins to hold for long term,i dont usually hold a lot of altcoins when the market is starting to fall i immediately selling all of the altcoins i am holding so that i can buyback then in the dips.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

Holding and being patient is key for this market. I believe that we will see alt party soon. After march we can see significant rise on price of bitcoin.

Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

The Cryptocurrency market has already recover and soon it is going to reach new heights. I personally think that within few months, we will able to see a good profit from Bitcoin as well as Altcoins too. But holding for long term only give more benefits and selling in low price leads to regret later. So we need to be calm, because patience is the key to success.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:59:02 PM

You know what pal, before investing on any crypto currency, you should've prepared yourself already to be ready to lose all your capital in an instant. Because clearly, that is just how the crypto world works, you either earn some or lose some. But no worries man, it is completely natural to about your investments. Just hold them, I think the pattern is gonna be the same for this year like in the past years. So just be patient and keep holding. And besides, since you are already at a loss, why back out now? just go all in to win big time or lose capital. good luck.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:01:41 PM

Selling them all will be the worst thing what can you do. Believe me and wait, because coins will back to norm price in this year. It is not only your problem, a lot of people have this same problem. So wait and be calm
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

In my own opinion, as investors, we should not solely depend on the profits that bitcoin volatility will give. We should be resourceful and creative in our own ways. Though it's wise to invest in cryptocurrencies, we should always have other incomes. It is not recommended to give it all in here instead try to diversify your money not just in investments but in safe places. With this, you won't be worried much.
Try small businesses, it will keep your thoughts away from worrying much. Coins grow with time and you just have to let them.
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:55:33 PM

maybe the end of 2018 will return to recover as last year at the end of the month coin all up very quickly.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GByron

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:19:31 AM

Wait for May... In crypto everything is cyclical. Probably there will be a boom of alts and a decrease in Bitcoin domination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: