Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:42:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When I am able to see profit this year?  (Read 817 times)
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:25:47 AM

Be patient, watch and analyze the market whether it is good to sell or not, set a target price or growth before selling. Hopefully we'll see some improvements by the end of the first quarter. Just don't panic.
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 

first of all you must determine your strategy and goals, trading with panic sell and buy mode maybe damaged you, so if you holder; hold your coins for some month but if not, please learn technical.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

Considering the fall in january - you'd probably see the profits around now.

But by the end of the year, I think it's guaranteed to have made some profit.
bukikbarisan

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

The market will be in an up and down cycle of just the investment market. Currently, the crypto market is still a wild wild west stage. With a fixed banknote printing policy, Bitcoin and other forms of digital currency should prove to be the best alternative, the market is eager to rise again in the short term. But be careful, altcoins will struggle and may face another bloodbath before.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

I have been holding some altcoins since January 2018, But then the market crush hard and I am not able to sell my altcoins because I am in loss with these coins.
Even I invested in more established coins like, Waves,strat,Iota,wabi but overall my portfolio is around 40% down so far.

When I am able to see profit? Holding them for long term is worth my patient? Huh Huh 
There is no easy profit in cryptocurrency as you need to consider all possibilities to be on your side but please don't lose hope. The time will come as the prices needs corrections. Consider also that the month January it's the start of downfall or called the bloodbath due to some bad news around the crypto world. If you will hold your coins and be patient to wait the right time as the prices will bounce back, you will definitely profitable on your investments. 
sehoon

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

It's too early to get excited about getting profit. Just keep on holding and maybe by the end of the year you'll get amount of money you want. No one knows what will happen next but I recommend you just keep on doing a long-term hold.

melancoly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:49:20 PM

I'm not hopeful of 2018, but 2019 will be a better year.
At the end of 2017 too much fud was done and investors left the market
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

I hope that conditions like this soon end and according to some predictions in the coming months the price of coins will get better and hold longer coins in our wallets will provide benefits for us

kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

every patience comes to an end, but if there is no need to sell, then it is better to HOLD for a while, judging by the past year, the end of spring should be a profitable period.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:09:03 PM

The main thing is calmness and equanimity. You have long-term coins, which means you do not care what the coin is now. Look in the end year, and then you see profit.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

In the near future, there will be a correction course on the exchangers. Already, one can observe a rise in prices on charts
dedet

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

you can see this year's profit by comparing the profit from the previous year
for example from the previous year you can compare how much bitcoin is obtained and compared to the current year you got more than the previous year, then that is the profit this year

1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

its too early to say you cant see profit out of your investment, january up to this month march is too short period of time to see profit, hold it like a year or more in that way you can see profit. just be patient for your profit investing in crypto is risky but if your patient you will see that it is worth the wait.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

profit? what did you do this year in altcoin? trading? mining? or bounty? if you are trading I do not think you need to wait long in getting a profit if you are smart to dominate the market. then if you do the actual mining you can predict your profit every month. Lastly, if you do participate bounty you just wait for news from dev bounty is the time about the bonus you get
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

I think be patient to hold a coin in our wallet is the best way for now because the price of coins again down and not yet stable so long-term investment for our coins

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
uzurik

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:12:55 PM

I think in the fall of 2018! But maybe earlier ...
pprun

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

Can I base my answer to the plant seed then harvest tomorrow for just one day. I mean it is impossible to plant seed today and tomorrow you will able to harvest your plant. Investing can be long term or short term. It is not depend on when you should trade it or how many years you hold it. The important here is patient and more knowledge about your coin and about how the market flow. Then what will be the last price that I should decide to sell my coin.
dokie987

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

As of now, the crypto market got down and you cannot recover for now. All you have to do is to wait for now because when the price arises you can get even 100 percent from the cost of your investments. And for sure you will never regret that you hold now.
sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

I do not think that we need to wait for something quick, a jump that will replenish your wallets. 2018 will be a stretch in terms of increasing the price of bitcoin.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

you should remain patient because its not always like that maybe soon it will be grow back and even it will grow more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: