Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have $ 5000. should start where  (Read 593 times)
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:08:46 PM

With this amount you can choose few coins (4 or 5) and you can invest in them. It is good sometimes to have more than one because your chances to make money are more also

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
aborjin

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

I think you should invest in coins with money.You can use the low price.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
IMPRESSIO     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
mebeforeyou2411

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:11:37 PM

now is not a suitale time to start investing in finance. all the market've been going red
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

If you have not invested in anything yet, go for bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin should always be the first step when you want to invest. Altcoins are very tricky and if you do not study deep hard on them, your capital investment may disappear. If you happen to invest some on altcoins, go for etherium. Do not use all that money in one investment. You may also investment on ICO for they are cheaper and will give you a huge profit, but they are also the scammers favorite tool.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley
Spread it to several altcoins or buy many ICO's, you will need only one 100X ico to make nice money. Do research before any kind of investment, if you are not sure what to buy then buy bitcoins, it is good long term investment. Now is good time to buy bitcoins as the price is only $9K. Just keep in mind to invest only what you can afford to lose  Wink

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley
At least half competently invest, rest try to trade, read the wave analysis of the market, and deal with the trade, you can make $ 200-300 with this amount boldly per day.
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:55:16 PM

I have $ 5000. should start where. Let me know what to do with this amount, thanks  Smiley

check DIWtoken.com
I won't say anything else, just take a look

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:42:22 PM

I would recommend putting this amount in buying the Red Lanterns Tokens. They offer a really great utility and terms. Check it out https://goo.gl/RddguE
hoodi

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

I would suggest you to buy some altcoins now and HODL for a while, that way you might make a profit very fast.

Tanya12356

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:45:41 PM

Invest in different kriptovalyuty.Tolko still need to choose such that gave large X-Files.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

I think that it is necessary to put your money in different places not only in cryptocurrencies. It is good to invest in real estate and in fiat currencies too. I am just diversify my savings to be financially insured.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:14:31 AM

You can either invest your money in various crypto assets that are not much volatile such as btc, eth, neo, xmr and nem for safe investment and returns over time. If you want to take some risk and earn some good profit of atleast 3X, invest the amount in altcoins that are more volatile, but have good potential of growing in short time such as trx, xrp, xvg, ada and iota.

You can also invest in ICO’s, but I wouldn’t recommend that as most of the ICO’s nowadays are scams and ponzi schemes without any utility of project.
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:16:28 AM

you can start with the top altcoin,
but you must have an understanding first so that you avoid the impact that could harm you.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:19:37 AM

start by learning how to how to invest in ICO or cryptocurrency before you start giving yours to invest capital. ICO can just give you a big good thing will be if you can figure out where the ICO will succeed, as well as in investing in coins will also need to study so that your money isn't wasted and could grow. so don't be in a hurry.

Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

First of all you must understand, that all of your investment might be lost. And then do your own research (DYOR) and make a right steps in which altcoins you want to invest. Also I suggest you to keep some money and start learn trading and other part invest in long term in 3-4 perspective altcoins.
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

You can always spend your 5000$ later. Wouldn't it be better to start with market research?
PaulayMcDanieljr25

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

i think ETH is a great choice
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:53:05 AM

you have a plan to invest in crypto right ? very nice  Smiley
you can buy ethereum with your funds, and use your ethereum to participate in ICO's.
Many ICO projects can bring you profit.
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

5000 USD very good money to invest and make money. The crypto money world is very wide and the transactions are very fast. find the right subcoins and then enter ico in the remaining money
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:59:05 AM

You have to define what you want. Do you need safe and stable but long growth of your money? Than buy BTC. If you want quick profit invest in altcoins. I'd rather split it in two parts and invest in both. Check Red Lanterns ICO. You can get 50% bonus investing right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: