Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Your all-star portfolio 2018  (Read 147 times)
civiszero (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:29:41 PM

Hi everyone,

I thought it would be cool and interesting to create a thread to see
If you have or had to choose a portfolio for 2018 and HODL it, ehat would it look like?

Let me start off:

1. Ziliqa ( i was really torn about this one and cardano, ended up taking them both. What they want to achieve is amazing and the potential for high roi was enough for me to add it.

2. Cardano ( allthough seen much growth i believe there is still alot more to gain, thanks to the star team i believe they will be successfull.

3. Vechain (forget about the recent fud , this thing is a monster and holds the biggest part of my portfolio . Partner ships announced and upcoming announcements  we will see major profits.

4. Fusion ( just listed on one exchange i believe so far , not much gains from ico still huge potential and big team)
mel_smog

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:31:03 PM

Fusion
Telcoin
Zil
Te-food

top 4 for me!
scaledem

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:38:15 PM

Simple Token
Car Vertical
BitCoin
Ethereum
jereh988

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:41:25 PM

amlt
spn
srnt

I think it would be good to keep him in the long term by 2018. because seen from ico they held very successful and advanced. I strongly support these three projects. What do you think?
Alienfreak

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

1. NANO - It is the best money transaction coin. Hands down. LTC, BTC Lightning Network and anything else is just no match for it.
2. VEN - I believe after the FUD and price dumping some whales did on purpose it will go up again. It is one of the few coins with real world usage.
3. IOTA - Basically see VEN above. Bosch, VW, Porsche etc. are in this. It has been heavily FUDed.
4. IOT - Chinese IOTA. Much more risky to invest in but also the gains can be a lot higher.  
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

My all star portfolio 2018 are :
1. PRL
2. OKcash
3. ECA
4. CCO
5. EXRN
6. BLUE
7. HAT
8. REBL

That are my porfolio now and I am holding it because most of them still on going project. I have faith with the project because I think the project are great and have a great community as well.
nadwipp
Copper Member

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

My all star portfolio 2018 are :
1. PRL
2. OKcash
3. ECA
4. CCO
5. EXRN
6. BLUE
7. HAT
8. REBL

That are my porfolio now and I am holding it because most of them still on going project. I have faith with the project because I think the project are great and have a great community as well.
PRL is very good, I've liked their project early and hope to get a good price, because I think I've lost momentum when they are still cheap. I'm sure they'll have a very good price this year. I also have NEO and Monero for the long term
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

My long term holding portfolio consists of the following coins  -
BTC - Store of value/medium of exchange
ETH - Tokenization/Smart contracts
XMR - Privacy
NEO - Tokenization/Smart contracts
LTC - Medium of exchange

great, this is a perfect portfolio and I am curious what the fifth highest price of this coin in 2018. besides those five coins, I have also included dash, bnb and waves into my assets. some people say these three coins are underdogs, but I'm sure this year will grow.
civiszero (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:32:29 PM

So far i see some interesting picks for portfolios
PRL i am definately thinking about adding it.
I see some people listing monero, do you expect to add monero V to your portfolio as well? Or sell it off for profits?
How about pivx?
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:54:15 PM

I added DigiByte [DGB] and ReddCoin [RDD] in my portfolio this year. These assets this year are experiencing rapid growth. These are old coins launched in 2014.  Four years is a very long time for crypto currencies.  The cost of these crypto currencies was very low in the early years - in RDD the price for many years stably kept at the level of no more than 5 satosh, in DGB - about 40 satoshi.  All these years the teams of developers have worked actively, around the coins a good community has formed.  There was constant work on the technical component of the blocking of these coins and at the same time the marketing work was conducted.  The coins had a road map for a long time.  As a result, the price of coins increased by two orders of magnitude.  And note that it's not about increasing the price in Fiat, otherwise there would be no gain compared to a simple purchase of bitcoins.  We are talking about the growth of x100 in comparison with bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: