Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 03:40:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Detroit Investors  (Read 399 times)
wemac04 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:57:21 AM

People have very interesting viewpoints of Detroit. They use the news as fact-checking, friends as insiders and family as the voice of reason. People should get their information from those that reside there and have done so for years. The city has blights and crimes. Its true. It also has LARGE beautiful communities that are IN  the city. Not the suburbs. I walk 5 miles at night, through the city, in four different directions. No snipers. No murderers waiting patiently to snuff me out. No crackheads. No prostitutes. No drug dealers. Crime is random. Most are crimes due to domestic situations ...meaning it stemmed from someone they knew. These homes have been neglected basically from lack of jobs in the ciy. Not lazy, illiterate people. How easy it must be to find pictures of burnt out, rundown homes. Yet, NO ONE posts pictures of the MANY nice areas in the city. Investing prospects are looming. There are so many beautiful mansions here. If I had the money, I would GLADLY buy one. One day, I will post some pics and video so you can see what I see...everyday.
balanghai

Activity: 364
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:02:37 AM

How much is your electricity rate there in Detroit?
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:43:55 AM

How much is your electricity rate there in Detroit?

very good question its first of all now

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: