Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitConnect Lawsuit has Begun!  (Read 682 times)
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:08 PM

Finally some action being taken. This was a much needed step as otherwise it would have set a precedent for other scammers to do such a thing again without any fear of law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoux

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

This is indeed a good thing for those people who are asking for justice,billions of dollars has been stolen from most of the investors who had joined this ponzi scheme,these people should given a life imprisonment so that there will be no one to follow their footsteps,it was a scam from the start but most of the people doesnt do researching before that is why a lot of people are getting scammed.

nakamote

Activity: 210

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

This is very nice because we will have some justice at the end,we dont want our cash back but we want these people to get incarcerated so that there will be no more scammers in our community, i personally dont have any idea when i invested to bitconnect,and i know thats my fault why i am scammed,but after that i am doing a lof of research so that i can prevent that thing to happen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

This is very great because the justice starts to put these people down,most of these has billions of dollars in their pocket stolen from those noob investors who doesnt know to do research or those people who risk their money into this well crafter ponzi scheme,it was scam from the start but most of the people didnt mind the posibilities of being scammed because of the promises of these greedy people.

ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

This is what all ponzi system deserve Smiley. The mistake of Bitconnect is they public their real identity. LOL. A lot of other ponzi systems scammed money from investors without being caught cause they keep their identity private or they use fake information Smiley). My suggestion is stay away from ponzi scheme and you'll never having to worry when will it turn to scam Smiley

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:40:48 PM

These people shouldnt be allowed to live anymore,millions of people had been scammed and all of their family's im sure suffered they shouldnt be given any chance to appeal in the legal court,hand them in the public places so that they wont be followed by these people who want to scam a lot of people,billions of dollars were stolen and they should be given atleast a death penalty.

bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

Finally the justice will prevail,all of these people should be given death penalties so that there will be less people that will follow these scammers,they have stolen billions of dollars last year from those big and small investors,i know that these people should be responsible to their actions but a scam will always be a scam,ponzi scheme will find its way to have a good exit just like these people have done.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Melfoy72

Activity: 196

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

Finally, some of the promoters/advertisers of BitConnect(ponzi schem) like Craig Grant and Trevon James have been brought to justice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81n8r4/bitconnect_lawsuit_has_begun_trevon_jamescraig/
Wouldn't surprise me if that clown Carlos Matos is next on the list Grin .

Here is the Class Action Lawsuit .
Mirror link

OMG  thanks a lot for video. What an amazing idiot. How the investors could watch it. I feel sick after his crazy play. Hope he will be same a funny in a prison. Smiley

ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

This would be a good relief for those people who have lost a lot of money because of this well crafted ponzi schemes.People should be more vigillant with their investments,researching is really needed for them not to get scammed by these projects,i want those people to get the worst penalties in the legal court so that less people will follow their dirty footsteps.
ArtiSHOCK

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

This is very good news! A lot of people lost their money because they invested in this shit. Including me..I don't believe in landing pages anymore)
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

This is great those people who got scammed can have their revenge to these people,this is what they deserved after stealing billions of dollars of investments to the most of the people who were fooled by their promises,i expected this to happen from the start that is why i stopped my friends from investing to these type of schemes.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

Wow  Shocked, I did not think that the case would go so far, and that this would lead to a level of trial over the scammers. It pleases if everything will be good

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
cryptodevs

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:18:59 PM

They should be put to jain forever,they have destroyed a lot of lives and stole billion dollars of investments to those big and small investors,shouldnt be given chance to prove their innosense because they have done enough damage to those people who have been fooled by their ponzi promises,a ponzi scheme from the start and will end just like the other ponzi is.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

It is a welcomed development that the culprit are being brought to book.
This will cut-down on aspiring scam projects.
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

Good thing those people who are involved with this ponzi scheme will receive some justice,these people shouldnt be given chance to appeal to those lawsuit so that they can enjoy their whole life inside the prison,or if they dont want that they can have death penalties because they have destroyed thousands of people's life.

abduljacklu

Activity: 235

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:46:13 PM

Very good news to those people who got scammed by this ponzi scheme,they are all deserved to be incarcerated for the rest of their life.People's hard earned money were stolen by these few people who wants to make easy billions of money,the justice will prevail and im sure these people will be judged to quickly.

muhdatha

Activity: 168

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

Finally, some of the promoters/advertisers of BitConnect(ponzi schem) like Craig Grant and Trevon James have been brought to justice.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/81n8r4/bitconnect_lawsuit_has_begun_trevon_jamescraig/

Mirror link

These individuals/corporations are getting sued:
Code:
BITCONNECT INTERNATIONAL PLC, a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT LTD., a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT TRADING LTD., a foreign corporation;
GLENN ARCARO, an individual;
TREVON BROWN a/k/a TREVON JAMES, an individual;
RYAN HILDRETH, an individual;
CRAIG GRANT, an individual;
JOHN DOE NO. 1 a/k/a CRYPTONICK, an individual;
and JOHN DOE NOS. 2-10, individuals;
Defendants.

Sounds great. I hope all of them go to #
As I know a few investors of Bitconnect committed suicide.
So all staff of that scam must be in prison.

paolma

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:58:50 PM

Good to hear it, i hope they gonna get what they deserve for what they done with the people who send money to them.
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

Mirror link

These individuals/corporations are getting sued:
Code:
BITCONNECT INTERNATIONAL PLC, a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT LTD., a foreign corporation;
BITCONNECT TRADING LTD., a foreign corporation;
GLENN ARCARO, an individual;
TREVON BROWN a/k/a TREVON JAMES, an individual;
RYAN HILDRETH, an individual;
CRAIG GRANT, an individual;
JOHN DOE NO. 1 a/k/a CRYPTONICK, an individual;
and JOHN DOE NOS. 2-10, individuals;
Defendants.

great to see bad guys getting punishment
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:05:38 PM

All this is certainly cool, but I do not think that ordinary people will be able to achieve the payment of their money from this company! This is unrealistic!!!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: