Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:37:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Top 3 Picks. Do question them and help me.  (Read 209 times)
orangeferrari3 (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

After hearing about different ICOs and going through some ideas and websites, I have chosen 3 ICOs which I also think are a bit common. They all do things that connect people around the world and improve the adoption of cryptocurrency into regular usage.

1. EXPERTY

2. ENKIDU

3. RIGHTMESH

I am more of a speculator than investor as I had like to take my time with things like this. What do you think of them? Any competitors in the space? Do enlighten me.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captaincrypt0o1

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

After hearing about different ICOs and going through some ideas and websites, I have chosen 3 ICOs which I also think are a bit common. They all do things that connect people around the world and improve the adoption of cryptocurrency into regular usage.

1. EXPERTY

2. ENKIDU

3. RIGHTMESH

I am more of a speculator than investor as I had like to take my time with things like this. What do you think of them? Any competitors in the space? Do enlighten me.

All three have KYC norms to be fulfilled?
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

The Expert ICO is finished. So far as I know is it tradable on Idex and kucoin, but under the ICO price. I believe that it wil rise in price, because it is a very interesting project. The daily volume is also good: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experty/#markets

GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

The project Experty again have security problems. Now it's hacked email and telegram. This is not their first problem. During the ICO, databases were compromised and I did not invest money. Security is one of the foundations of a successful project.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

Take a look at these ones that caught my attention recently;

Ziqilla, Friendz, Cypherium, Wanchain and DIW token. I believe each of these have their own place in the market, and certainly have enough potential to warrant investing in. I'll definitely dropping a couple hundred into each, possibly more.
orangetax

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

1. EXPERTY

2. ENKIDU

3. RIGHTMESH

If enkidu works out I can work with anyone without having to worry about them running away with my money
If rightmesh works I will be motivated to share resources with token-based incentive
orangeferrari3 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

The Expert ICO is finished. So far as I know is it tradable on Idex and kucoin, but under the ICO price. I believe that it wil rise in price, because it is a very interesting project. The daily volume is also good: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/experty/#markets
Sounds good. I think I will put some small investment there.
orangeferrari3 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:20:09 PM

1. EXPERTY

2. ENKIDU

3. RIGHTMESH

All three have KYC norms to be fulfilled?
It is needed for user identification when there is a need to collaborate and share resources.
orangeferrari3 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

The project Experty again have security problems. Now it's hacked email and telegram. This is not their first problem. During the ICO, databases were compromised and I did not invest money. Security is one of the foundations of a successful project.
Yeah. Just read into it. Enkidu seems to be going well. It will start in 2 days.
If you do seem some potential flaw in that, do let me know. Else I am thinking about investing.
orangeferrari3 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

1. EXPERTY

2. ENKIDU

3. RIGHTMESH

Enkidu looks good but if you have time check out Chronicled also.
Done.
orangeferrari3 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:26:31 PM

1. EXPERTY

2. ENKIDU

3. RIGHTMESH

If enkidu works out I can work with anyone without having to worry about them running away with my money
If rightmesh works I will be motivated to share resources with token-based incentive

Similar thoughts. They are all great ventures that will result in mass cryptocurrency adoption as they are offered as utility and tackle legit problems.
orangeferrari3 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:28:16 PM

Ziqilla, Friendz, Cypherium, Wanchain and DIW token. I believe each of these have their own place in the market, and certainly have enough potential to warrant investing in. I'll definitely dropping a couple hundred into each, possibly more.
Thanks a lot. Even I was considering Cypherium given the experienced team. I will look more into the others.
darkcrypto96

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:33:30 PM

Thanks a lot. Even I was considering Cypherium given the experienced team. I will look more into the others.
Cypherium's team consists of former employees from Amazon and Microsoft. I have stuck to Enkidu also and and do believe experty will come out strong. Rightmesh has Forbes in the partner list and many more. So all seem okay.
GBCrypto1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

1. EXPERTY

2. ENKIDU

3. RIGHTMESH

VeriME ser.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:39:18 PM

im not in favor with these three coins,

kindly check this tokens/coins

UTRUST
ATLANT
THE KEY
LOYALcOIN
BETTERBETTING
NEO
XEM
PIKCIO

those are really good for me. give time to review those promising token.
cryptonerd42

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

1. EXPERTY

2. ENKIDU

3. RIGHTMESH

VeriME ser.
User authentication of merchants are necessary for the trade.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

1. EXPERTY

2. ENKIDU

3. RIGHTMESH

Well, I should also take time to read about what you stated, of your 3 picks, you doesn't give any summary information on how it could be a great. I'm suggesting one of my picks. that manager yahoo62278 had handled, VLB token is a utility token for data transparency, it's team are solid and trusted, as you going to some deep research about it i'm giving you a simple but reliable information. Last december they have conducted their ICO but it was postponed because the cap was a little bit high, but the good thing is they have issued a 100% full refund to the investors. So I don't want to explain further, just enjoy reviewing about it. There was also Insurepal and Indahash all that i stated was managed by manager yahoo62278 and all of that succeed, and is now waving to green roads.
orangeferrari3 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:20:53 PM

Cypherium's team consists of former employees from Amazon and Microsoft. I have stuck to Enkidu also and and do believe experty will come out strong. Rightmesh has Forbes in the partner list and many more. So all seem okay.
I guess I need to have a bigger portfolio
orangeferrari3 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

1. EXPERTY

2. ENKIDU

3. RIGHTMESH

VeriME ser.
Yeah. Read about it in an article from CoinFrenzy.io
orangeferrari3 (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:28:19 PM

im not in favor with these three coins,

kindly check this tokens/coins

UTRUST
ATLANT
THE KEY
LOYALcOIN
BETTERBETTING
NEO
XEM
PIKCIO

those are really good for me. give time to review those promising token.
PIKCIO looks good
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: