Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:20:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NEO a good future invest !!??  (Read 3084 times)
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:09:55 PM

Yes definitely, it's just the beginning for them. It's great to see that the NEO team is in contact and there's constant discussion with most projects launching like Spotcoin.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year, is it a good investment or is just something stagnant, is it worth right now to buy NEO or just try to focus in another way!?!

Neo is a good coin and already established a strong foundation and definitely this will improved as the time goes by. With the continuous evolution of crypto, things are now getting more fast and easy unlike the traditional way. So, hopefully we can fully enjoy the advantages of cryptorrcurrencies as a mode of paying goods and services.
8rch7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 465

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:42:34 PM

many are speculating about the NEO, some even predict that the NEO will be a big coin that can compete with ethereum. I think nothing is impossible, all can happen. but, after China bans ICO, I think the NEO movement is now a bit stagnant.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

I want some opinions about the NEO currency and how is going to be in this upcoming year,

NEO the only cryptocurrency that has the full support of the Chinese government, so no doubt if this single cryptocurrency's capable of growing rapidly in China because the enthusiasm of its citizens's very high against something that smells cryptocurrency.
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:16:18 AM

I like Neo, they will be 500-600 dollar I think this year, ther is new good icos neo based and they are very successful like nucleus vision, neo based token number will increase and they will contribute to neo's price, then it will rise to high.
Ne is called as chinese etherium where we know etherium is the best altcoin so far and nothing is better than it.
So invest in Neo also very high profitable and i like Neo too. I was invested my capital into it and also another promising altcoin.
energycom

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

I like Neo, they will be 500-600 dollar I think this year, ther is new good icos neo based and they are very successful like nucleus vision, neo based token number will increase and they will contribute to neo's price, then it will rise to high.
Ne is called as chinese etherium where we know etherium is the best altcoin so far and nothing is better than it.
So invest in Neo also very high profitable and i like Neo too. I was invested my capital into it and also another promising altcoin.

Neo is considered an ether alternative but it's not. The adoption level in neo is very low. Ether's adoption level is 50 times stronger than Neo's. Neo is a good platform, we need different competitors in the market clearly. Neo will have some chance to be active in Chinese market. For the rest of the world, I don't think.
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

I believe that NEO is great for investment. This is a good coin with the prospect of growth. A really working platform. I think its price will grow by the end of the year. But I would not invest the whole budget in one coin.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:06:39 AM

NEO is still half of what it was at the peak of the bull run so there is still a long way to go. Investing now will easily double your money and eventually go up to new highs in the triple digits. The Chinese like to invest in NEO and there is a huge market there, not to mention the GAS you earn while holding.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

I think we need to focus more on other coins, as they have more of a future they can and will change a lot for the time that you will follow and maybe you'll catch the pattern.
Powerpuff

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

NEO has a bright future in the crypto world but also a rough road in front of them. The competition is huge and it is coming from all over the place. Lisk, Cardano, Ethereum, Icon and many more are doing almost the same thing NEO is doing. Competition is healthy but it can sometimes result in one entity completely obliterating another.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

In my opinion basically NEO is a quality coin and has a good strength to invest. I'd knew that this coin has a lot of support from certain parties and so many people are investing in it.
But anyway for me personally.. I'm more prefer to pick the other coins first, like the top coins and make NEO as the other investment side.
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:37:48 AM

Yep, NEO is called "Chinese Ethereum", but they both have too much Differences. For example:
NEO is centralized, it has dBFT Protocol (Modified POS. Possible GAS earning).

Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:40:31 AM

Yeah of course NEO is a good investment for future, specially for this year.. This year is for neo, there are so many projects based on NEO this year..
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:48:45 AM

NEO is the excellent investment today. So cheap and with high potential NEO will be actual competitor and alternative platform for ICOs. Because deploying smartcontract is expensive on the NEO no much ICO can to allow self to make it
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

In my opinion, Neo is a TOP5 coin. Very cheap now, what makes it a great possibility for investment. More ICOs are coming, community is constantly growing and the platform is getting bigger.
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

Many Crypto Traders including myself strongly believes 2018 is going to be the year of NEO. Even China is changing their idea on blockchain technology and looking it on a very positive mode. Many good ICO Projects are introducing in this year under the NEO platform.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

Neo, for us also good we invest, because Neo saw the price also experienced a good improvement, so for us neo also good we invest in the long term, because neo also have a good future like  project WBB.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

NEO has big capitalization and has 11 place on Coinmarketcap. The main thing that I don't like in NEO is that > 2/3 of nodes belong to NEO`s team (but they plan to smoothly decrease this digit after some time).
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:45:31 AM

Neo is only coin we can relay securely on furtustic developments and  growth we can HODL for long term as welll
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

NEO is one of the good coin to invest in as it is also stable, has strong management team and has the possibility to grow higher as it is accepted by it's origin government. Invest in neo and hold on a long time should not be a problem as it has the tendency of becoming more successful and has promising potentials.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: