Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit System for Newbies  (Read 545 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

Considering merits like Facebook like (with a limited number), one should use it in a natural manner without trying to manipulate the system by asking/begging/buying/suggesting to give merits. Since it is a new feature, I am expecting the time of at least 6 months to inculcate the habit of using it in a natural manner so there is nothing to worry about it at this stage in my honest opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:20:16 PM

Behind the lucrative "merit" system, there is a threatening "banned" system.
So make a post that is always useful. And remember every forum rules.
Dont be disappointed if your quality posts dont get Merit. Let's just say "Merit" as a gift that does not know when it comes. Even God doesnt always answer prayers and repay the virtues in an instant.

caobahung

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

First of all, WHY merit is released?
-In my own analysis, merit system is released to reduce the spam of creating account and also to reduce spam/trash post but to gain many QUALITY post.

As a newbie it is so hard to gain merit points for me too because of lack of knowledge of cryptocurrency that is why many newbies cant create a QUALITY post like me.
Even when you post a Quality post some people will not appreciate it and dont send merits.

TIPS FOR NEWBIES
-Make reading a habit so that you will be able to relate on the topics of cryptoworld. If you are new here and all you know about this forum is that you can earn from here start FIRST on reading topics/news about crypto for you to be able to relate to the topics in this forum.

-Another tip is dont expect a merits on your post for you not to be disapointed if no one gives merit on your post.
(not all quality post gain merit).

TIPS TO GAIN MERIT
1. Always post a Quality/Useful post and can be use by other people here in BCT.
2. Make a reply to other people that needs your help or make a reply that is related to the topics post.
3. Make sure that your thread is related to the section where you will post it.
4. DONT EXPECT MERIT ON ALL YOUR WORKS.

Let them appreciate you.

Hope this post helps you and you learn with me.
If you have any suggestions to my post feel free to reply/qoute my post.

Yep, I totally agree with you that not all usefull post will be received merit. It depend so much on feeling of people who appreciate. Anyway, I also try my best to post many useful topic with purpose is to share my knowledge and receive a lot of knowledge from everybody
1993jochico (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

Im glad to hear from you that you find this post helpful, Im looking forward for another topic to post that may help my co-newbie members here in forum maybe I can't help elders here because they are knowledgable than me but I will try my best to improve my knowledge as fast as I can to help more members.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: