Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PHI Token - the Alibaba of Wealth Management - www.phitoken.io  (Read 849 times)
ChrisBren

Activity: 486
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:03:39 AM

Thanks to our community for your support in the KuCoin contest!
Although the result isn't what we were after it was good to see so many of the community up and about to help us out Smiley

We will continue to work towards exchange listings and will update you when we have news.
Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

The PHI token lunge is pretty good and the exchange will bring it to a higher level. Hope it becomes a favorite token.
Namixi

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

an interesting concept and will likely have a good future. hopefully the support from the team in it can make the project successful and attract many investors.
ChrisBren

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

an interesting concept and will likely have a good future. hopefully the support from the team in it can make the project successful and attract many investors.

The PHI token lunge is pretty good and the exchange will bring it to a higher level. Hope it becomes a favorite token.
Thanks for the support guys!
Stick around for the PHI Marketplace coming this September!  Grin
ChrisBren

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

Don't miss the latest article by CryptoNinjas about the new Exante Crypto Asset Management Platform!

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2018/06/24/diaman-partners-launches-exante-crypto-asset-allocation-software/
ChrisBren

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:26:11 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 03:31:09 AM by ChrisBren

Here are some of the latest pictures from the teams attendance at the Malta Blockchain Conference!

Great to see the team out and about!

ChrisBren

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:51:33 AM

The team are working hard to get the product ready for the planned September release  Grin

bebum

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

The plan is very nice and if you truly get on in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be good.
ChrisBren

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:19 AM

The plan is very nice and if you truly get on in realizing your plans, then I suppose it will be good.

Thanks Bebum! The team are working hard to reach the project milestones and are excited to share their progress Smiley
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

Seems like a great and trustworthy project. The roadmap is very clear and shows where this project is heading to. Good luck to the team behind it!
banff

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

● Me\/u ●

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:54:14 AM

Here are some of the latest pictures from the teams attendance at the Malta Blockchain Conference!

Great to see the team out and about!

Who is interested - on Twitter (https://twitter.com/phitoken) there are more photos, including team members. It's very good that the team speaks at conferences and communicates personally with investors.

●● ● Me\/u ● ●● BET ON ANYTHING, ANYTIME, AGAINST ANYONE ●● ● Me\/u ● ●● (https://www.mevu.bet/)
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

The team has everything for success and the plan is quite real if you look at similar projects. Another thing is that large-scale cooperation is very necessary without them the project will not be able to realize its full potential.
ChrisBren

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

The team has everything for success and the plan is quite real if you look at similar projects. Another thing is that large-scale cooperation is very necessary without them the project will not be able to realize its full potential.

The team are working on partnerships for service offerings on the platform thats for sure Smiley
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

The team are working on partnerships for service offerings on the platform thats for sure Smiley

I will wait for the results of such a project to be accurately raised. If only for all of us holders and speculators of the crypto currency would be excellent, that by the time of a full-fledged launch the price increase went strong.
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

Good idea!I think it would be nice to develop an application on a smartphone for convenient use. Wink
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

Good team  Smiley
but i have some other questions about what will you do if you did not reach hard cap ? i mean when you reach only soft cap
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

Learning the name Alibaba, makes me remember with the existing Alibaba online market.
Does this project has any relationship between that online market?
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:49:03 PM

Can someone explain the difference between exante and PHI? . I like the efforts being put forth by the team, it's commendable.
We should gradually make it to a wide crypto community group soon enough.

Exante crypto is a professional software as a service to monitor, analyze and choose the best crypto assets in the field and in few days also for remain updated with the news section that centralize the best crypto news online magazine
www.exantecrypto.com is one of the three project of the PHI Token project
blockaid.net

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:52:04 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Learning the name Alibaba, makes me remember with the existing Alibaba online market.

I bet, they have nothing to do with real Alibaba company. They are just using such name for their own gain. Most of them are like that, using a popular name to lure gullible users. They need to dig deeper and know what's the real score in here. Dev teams are now very creative in manipulating the face of their project. This is the only way to get attention from this crowded market.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:16:36 AM

I bet, they have nothing to do with real Alibaba company. They are just using such name for their own gain. Most of them are like that, using a popular name to lure gullible users. They need to dig deeper and know what's the real score in here. Dev teams are now very creative in manipulating the face of their project. This is the only way to get attention from this crowded market.

Checking their website and seems that they are still active in the market.
Dreaming of being the alibaba of wealth management is still very far from reality.
The current exchange is only livecoin based from cmc.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: