Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:06:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start with crypotcurences without investing any money?!  (Read 414 times)
CryptoJoop (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:19:47 PM

A nice way to start with crypto is through free Crypto Airdrops. New companies, but also ones already listed on coinmarket cap are giving away tokens and coins for following them on social media.

You can read everything about how in 15 mins you can get started earning some free crypto Wink

https://medium.com/@RobertSteenhoff/why-i-participate-in-crypto-airdrops-5273bd25c0d7

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
ZaBelyi

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

Product almost ready flycare.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

A nice way to start with crypto is through free Crypto Airdrops. New companies, but also ones already listed on coinmarket cap are giving away tokens and coins for following them on social media.

You can read everything about how in 15 mins you can get started earning some free crypto Wink

https://medium.com/@RobertSteenhoff/why-i-participate-in-crypto-airdrops-5273bd25c0d7
You write posts, you raise the rank, then you subscribe to bounty, and then you raise the rank, you get paid more tokens, then you change them to an adequate crypt from the top 100, and you start trading with it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
alicia24

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:26:59 PM

Best way to get free crypto is - bounty campaign.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

Try joining some bounty campaign it lot more worth than an airdrop. Even it not really easy and sometimes will make you tired all the time

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
ziyush

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

Best way to earn is By Joining Bounty campaigns and promote them in a social network.
Helping Coin developer managing their social group
Helping coin developer with graphics and marketing tips 

for more you can also read this article
https://coinpricetoday.com/crypto/earning-cryptocurrency-without-investment/
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

For me best is join bitcointalk increase your merit by posting useful answer and then participate in bounty Programe and promote them using bitcointalk signature.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

Join bounty campaigns if you have the required number of social media friends or followers it would be much easier,twitter and facebook friends is enough,translation campaigns will be much easier,or you could join content creation like blog writing ,youtube video creation theres a lot you can but dont rush things do some research so that you wont be joining shit projects.

Sindren

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

Love me tender

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:39:04 PM

As for me the best way is working on the sites named ''buxes'', to mine with cryptocurrency cranes. But these are the good ways for beginners, not for professionals.
Professionals have to invest Grin Grin
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

airdrops are amazing if you hit the right one.it also require a lot of work on your part as not all of them you participate in eventually turn out to be a success.It is good practice to do a little background check before you participate in them.Thank you for the link.Please anyone with a suggestion on how to get some merits?
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:46:12 PM

I did invest money on crypto last year on cheap crypto with very good project. And at the same time, I spent a lot of time on airdrop, signature campaign which it brought  a lot of cash. You need to spot good signature campaign or airdrop and you will be able to get fresh crypto and good cash too
WakinXXX

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:48:33 PM

Also you can start with AirDrops and Bounty campaign. Most or BTT users start the same. AirDrops spent more time and didn't garanty good result. Bounty match popular - you are doing some job according to the rules, get stakes, tokens and chage it on market. during this ypur rang goes up)
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:49:13 PM

Bounty is a lot more profitable than free airdrops. Most airdrop campaigns give worthless tokens without real value, or even don't pay you at all and their goal is collecting the data of their participants. But Bounty usually give you good amount of valuable tokens, after few months of doing your advertising job online.
cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:49:57 PM

Doint waste your time in airdrops,bounty hunting is a lot better you wont be losing  a lot of time for nothing,compare to airdrops which has less chance of getting listed into exchanges,bounty tokens is a lot better than airdrop tokens because bounties came from the legit projects which has raised millions of dollars.

cryptoballteam

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

you can also play some bitcoin faucet to earn free btc or other coins as well Smiley not much but you can get started without investing any money
NikaMo

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

Try joining some bounty campaign it lot more worth than an airdrop. You can take part more than one in time
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:31 PM

Airdrops are fake (atleast 90% of airdrops)
you are advised to participate in bounty campaigns, start up with faceboook and twitter campaigns while you nurture up your bitcoin talk account rank up to Junior member , then you can commence Signature campaign.

if you work harder, and it is a good ico you campaigned for, you can make 500$ per campaign
sureblinks

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:02:09 PM

i think its to be actively involve in bitcointalk discussions and also be ready to participate in bounties
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:09:01 PM

How to start with crypotcurences without investing any money?!

Best to start with cryptocurrencies is by reading and learning. Reading and learning and reading and learning. After lots of reading and learning and if you are 100% sure you can keep your coins secure you should make a first step to try to buy some. You will realize then how slow our banking system is. And realize how good investment you actually did.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

There are many options in the world of crypto money. If you do not have the money and are interested in the crypto stock market the best method for you is the bounty campaigns. research and find
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

It's like 100th post on this topic here.
Every week someone asks something like that.
Whay do not people use "search" option?

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: