Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion ($Onion) to be number one privacy coin Dec 2018 price around $300  (Read 275 times)
VikasPandey888 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

DeepOnion's airdrop is nearing it's end with another 7 remaining and exciting times ahead. The dev team has done amazing work to grow the coin into a privacy forte. Features like DeepVault, DeepSend, Vote Central and Mobile Wallets will lay a stong foundation for a potential great cuurrency.

I am sure pricewill soon reflect the value, this is something that will reach its true potential in coming time may be x100 or x500. HODLERS will be rewarded.  Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

I think it all depends on whether they will deliver on their roadmap. It is very ambitious as there aren't any privacy coins that offer smart contracts so if they can deliver on that then yes i agree it will be a 100x coin. Being on cryptopia is an OK exchange, but if as they say it will list on bigger exchanges later this year, then yes it will be very rewarding for hodlers.

preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

This shit coin won't go any where, it's just another forked coin with minimal work done trying to piggy back off of the name TOR has.
DeepOnion and XSPEC have both done the exact same thing, taken an open source TOR coin, executed the obfs4proxy.exe file that comes with TOR, made a massive deal out of this like they've actually done some work, and people who don't know fall for it.

DeepVault is one of their most hyped features, do you know how easy it is to create a hash for a file? this isn't innovative at all yet look at the hype.

Seeing similar patterns here and the same thing on GitHub, 1 developer, very little work done.

Also the forum shilling is the same.

I have no proof yet but I'm starting to wonder if these 2 projects are owned by the same person.
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:51:28 AM

Yes, they did more hype than business. But the fact is that all the altcoins are a hype. I do not know, except for the ETH, no one large-scale working effective project.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:37:55 PM

Yes, they did more hype than business. But the fact is that all the altcoins are a hype. I do not know, except for the ETH, no one large-scale working effective project.

Are you trying to say it's a good investment due to this? I couldn't disagree more on your comment about Eth being the only project with a developing or developed project, every project I own a coin for I research in to these areas, I expect to see project development being done rather than hype, PRL is the only hyped coin I hold but look at the development they've done via GitHub just in the last month, lots of work, same goes for all my other holdings
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Nope this is just another premine scam coin, so the devs can get rich and leave the project.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

Onion is only going one way after their airdrop ends and that is down. Actually I think the mass sell off will probably start a few weeks before it ends.

If anyone does want to buy Onion (I wouldn't) don't buy it now, wait a couple months and buy it at a much lower price.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

Are you trying to say it's a good investment due to this? ...

No. I want to say that this project is not worse than most projects at the moment. The same can be said about investing in these projects.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

Onion is only going one way after their airdrop ends and that is down. Actually I think the mass sell off will probably start a few weeks before it ends.

If anyone does want to buy Onion (I wouldn't) don't buy it now, wait a couple months and buy it at a much lower price.

"A few weeks before" the end right now. Look at the chart, the main part of the pump has already been extinguished. As for liquidity on the exchanges, you can see that now there is no possibility to sell a coin without a price collapse to the floor. So we can wait new pump.

I also do not urge buying this coin, but hodl it, if there is one)

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

I hope it is true. I watching deeponion long time and I believe in this year deeponion will grow very high and give us huge profit. 100x growth will be very satisfact

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:59 PM

I had joined the airdrops and opted out .. deeponion might take it to the moon only if the dev fullfill all the roadmap.
There should never be any issues in order to make a successfull airdrop otherwise.. people will dump hardly.
I will and i am already keeping an eye.. holding a bag of 10 onions .. i'm watching for the fun.. no more no less
davidcarpediem

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

i hold around 1000 onions recently
i just receive +40 onion  and + 5 onion . i dont know wcich one is airdrop or  staking ? or both stacking ?
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

Chances that deeponion will reach 300$ is close to zero. It can gain in value if, as already mentioned here, they fullfill their roadmap.
You can hate or love this coin, but you got to admit that their good at creating a hype for their coin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
VikasPandey888 (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

After reading all your valuable comments I havemade up my mind of buying more $Onion, I hold around 1K currently. Most of the coins are FORKED, We are number one donator to TOR group. Devs have been delivering on what they have promised up until now. oin our community of more than 12000 members to understand that the coin does not sit with with 1 person after pre-mine.

50 Coins is Airdrop and 5 coins could be bounty, competition or anything. Check the transactions tab of your wallet to see the type.

It is easy to say everything doing technologically is simple if you know what you are doing. I know many people who can't even copy code right ot commit it correctly to GIT HUB.

When and If the dump will happen I will buy more and average out. My target return is X-Mas 2019 and I am a HODLER till then. Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

Deeponion şs one of the most hated and loved at the same coins in the market. I expect to see huge pump in deeponion but 300 dollars isn't realistic and no other coin will be bigger than monero in this era.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

DeepOnion's airdrop is nearing it's end with another 7 remaining and exciting times ahead. The dev team has done amazing work to grow the coin into a privacy forte. Features like DeepVault, DeepSend, Vote Central and Mobile Wallets will lay a stong foundation for a potential great cuurrency.

I am sure pricewill soon reflect the value, this is something that will reach its true potential in coming time may be x100 or x500. HODLERS will be rewarded.  Smiley
So far, everything is really very positive. Much depends on the developers they still have a lot of work and I want to wish them luck in this. For some reason, I have high hopes and believe in this project. I like the approach of developers. The main thing that they do not merge after the end of the distribution. Although judging because of what strict selection is in the airdrop, I think hamsters should not be there.

A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

Thanks for heads up I'm eyeing DeepOnion since I started here on crypto. Right now I would do my own search regarding on this and if I will think it's worth of my money I will buy a bag of DeepOnion. Continue sharing to us here. Godspeed.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:19:20 PM

"A few weeks before" the end right now. Look at the chart, the main part of the pump has already been extinguished. As for liquidity on the exchanges, you can see that now there is no possibility to sell a coin without a price collapse to the floor. So we can wait new pump.

I also do not urge buying this coin, but hodl it, if there is one)

Heh, didn't actually look, just assumed it was doing okay because of the thread. I still think it'll fall much further, there's still about 7 weeks to run right? I can see it going to $1 by the end. It may or may not recover at some point in the future but it's not going to reach $300 and probably not even the previous heights of $20.

I wouldn't even hold it, just get rid of it, if you really believe in it, buy back later at a much lower price and increase your holding.

A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

my self hold some onion , but i still very pessimist about futur of this coin , due to spam reputation , and scam fud concerning huge premine
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

The only, and only coin I would ever hold long term to play the "privacy crypto coin project" card which everyone seem to like to hold on their portfolios, is Monero. Every other anonymous coins has many flaws. I don't trust at all zero knowledge proof coins like ZCash project, what a disaster of a project. ZClassic could have been good I guess, but it still has the problem of the master keys having to be destroyed by the developers (and you assuming that they did).

Tor.. im not sure if you can trust the thing anymore.

What else is there? not much, so Monero seems like the coolest anonymous coin project so far.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: