Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEXO Coin!!!  (Read 1333 times)
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

I like Nexo, I think the use case of the technology is just perfect and combined with a great experiences in the industry. In bull market, I believe Nexo will reach new ATH especially after the latest news about offering to acquire the remaining assets SALT lending platform. Details here:

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nexo-offers-to-acquire-the-remaining-assets-of-competitor-salt-lending-300687933.html
urbanet74

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:44:50 AM

Money token is much better
Cy2

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

I am very bullish on Nexo- Was lucky enough to get into presale, I have no taken a loan out yet as my stack of ETH is too low, I believe LTV is 20%?
LTV is more like 50% for BTC and ETH.
LTV for my NEXO tokens is steadily increasing too. From 20% to 30% in less than 2 weeks.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:47:08 PM

This coin had a huge hype. I bought it for ICO price 0.3USD and now price is under 0.1USD.
Do you have some news which will bring this coin to the moon?
Cy2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:56:33 PM

This coin had a huge hype. I bought it for ICO price 0.3USD and now price is under 0.1USD.
Maybe no moon, but SALT acquisition would be a nice bump..
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:24:38 AM

As part of NEXO'S expansion into the South Korean market, Nexo is happy to announce a strategic partnership with Allbit, the DEX in which Upbit is a large investor. As a first direct result of this, the NEXO Token is tradable on this innovative great new platform.

https://twitter.com/NexoFinance/status/1031446170525155328
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

which one would buy the other one ?
Cy2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

NEXO has done so well lately that the others are left with only the salt in their tears.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

NEXO has done so well lately that the others are left with only the salt in their tears.
But from what I've gathered, it's still well under ICO price , right? ICO price was $0.3 and current price is approximately $0.1
Looks like there's still some upward traction left despite its current mcap
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:15:35 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 08:57:04 PM by sud

But from what I've gathered, it's still well under ICO price , right? ICO price was $0.3 and current price is approximately $0.1

That is not accurate. First of all there was no ICO, only private pre-sale for accredited investors (and of course there was some pools also, which I joined) and the price depended on the amount invested. I bought it when ETH was for ~ $850 and the price for me was 0.085 afair, but I'm sure big players had even bigger bonuses. All in all, since tokens got listed on exchanges, NEXO was never cheaper than what I paid for.

For me this is top 20 marketcap token easily, which means it has a room to grow at least x5 from now.
consideritdone

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

recent announcement within, think got room to grow https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/nexo
Cy2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:51:20 PM

For me this is top 20 marketcap token easily, which means it has a room to grow at least x5 from now.
[/quote]

They're calling it a $1 coin on Twitter too. Love the enthusiasm of people with far more cred than mine!
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

That is not accurate. First of all there was no ICO, only private pre-sale for accredited investors (and of course there was some pools also, which I joined) and the price depended on the amount invested. I bought it when ETH was for ~ $850 and the price for me was 0.085 afair, but I'm sure big players had even bigger bonuses. All in all, since tokens got listed on exchanges, NEXO was never cheaper than what I paid for.

20 at coinmarketcap easily and can grow x5 from now ?
could you please tell me the reason about that
because in my opinion there is a lot of project better than nexo in the market now my friend

sud

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:58:00 AM

@didzi

Yes, there are probably some better projects (and lots of worse to be clear) but not in the crypto loans business. On this field NEXO seems to be way ahead of the competition - they have already working platform generating revenue, soon dividends will be payed out, number of users is growing steadily, their marketing campaign is huge and they are adding new features and coins constantly.

NEXO is a serious company with solid business model, working product and SEC compliant token, that's why I think it will succeed.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

Hello every body! Anyone interested in NEXO's ICO? NEXO Pioneering in the field of Crypto - meaning you do not have to sell BTC, ETH is in the wallet that can also receive money at a certain percentage ...
Nexo is the perfect combination of overdraft and credit
I have about 3000NEXO tokens and I am really thinking that it will be a good decision to borrow some money here for buying more Bitcoins. Whats your opinion? Do you think that it is a good decision?

Cy2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:05:02 AM

Hello every body! Anyone interested in NEXO's ICO? NEXO Pioneering in the field of Crypto - meaning you do not have to sell BTC, ETH is in the wallet that can also receive money at a certain percentage ...
Nexo is the perfect combination of overdraft and credit
I have about 3000NEXO tokens and I am really thinking that it will be a good decision to borrow some money here for buying more Bitcoins. Whats your opinion? Do you think that it is a good decision?

I live in Kansas USA and 3000 NEXO won't buy a minimum loan (currently $1000) but if you're somewhere the minimum has been lowered to $100 go for it! I'd like to know if anyone can get a loan for 3000 NEXO?
sud

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

NEXO is availbale on yet another exchange - Bithumb DEX. It is a new, SEC compliant exchange made by Bithumb and crowdfunding platform seriesOne specifically to list security tokens.

Source: https://twitter.com/NexoFinance/status/1059808462878769157
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

Nexo has been doing real good recently. Planning to get a loan soon, to check how it works.
Cy2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:19:00 PM

Maybe SALT should have taken Nexo's offer?   https://www.coindesk.com/erik-voorhees-salt-lending-being-investigated-by-sec-report-says
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

Yeah, maybe but I think what affected the deal was valuation. Salt started on a wrong note and do not have a strong go to market strategy like NEXO, I think Credo is another direct competitor to the project, if Crypto lending gain significant adoption these projects are going to be a big het for investors

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████