Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2019, 08:32:21 AM *
News: Help collect the most notable posts made over the last 10 years.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Smart Containers SMARC ICO 🗺✈️ Scaling a Running Logistics Business  (Read 37412 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 800
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:51:28 PM

At Smart Containers, we take security very seriously. We use Securosys HSMs to secure all IoT containers' digital keys.

Unparalleled security for SkyCell’s smart containers through banking grade Securosys Hardware

We don't exactly know what is happening in the background, till now we are just seeing updates about how to safe the containers and how to secure the containers but why don't you concentrate on the investors because they invested into your project?

Dear miningguru,

Sorry, could you please specify what your question is? In what sense are you asking Smart Containers to "concentrate on the investors"?

Regards
Ineff

He meant why aren't you addressing his concerns as an investor. He like 99% of the investors, are interested to know if they are going to profit from smart containers and how? We can't even trade the token.

Anyway, this update is adequate enough. https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9
There was a token on the exchange, it seems. I remember exactly that there was an exchange.

UPD. Oh yeah, I found everything, I remember the token on the forkdelta.

ForkDelta? No one really trades there anymore. The hype of decentralized exchanges have died down, people are more concerned about ease of use and liquidity. If SMARC token trading volume went up in ForkDelta, it will be insider trading I will presume.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
The Bitcoin Forum is turning 10 years old! Join the community in sharing and exploring the notable posts made over the years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:48:49 AM

At Smart Containers, we take security very seriously. We use Securosys HSMs to secure all IoT containers' digital keys.

Unparalleled security for SkyCell’s smart containers through banking grade Securosys Hardware

We don't exactly know what is happening in the background, till now we are just seeing updates about how to safe the containers and how to secure the containers but why don't you concentrate on the investors because they invested into your project?

Dear miningguru,

Sorry, could you please specify what your question is? In what sense are you asking Smart Containers to "concentrate on the investors"?

Regards
Ineff

He meant why aren't you addressing his concerns as an investor. He like 99% of the investors, are interested to know if they are going to profit from smart containers and how? We can't even trade the token.

Anyway, this update is adequate enough. https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9
There was a token on the exchange, it seems. I remember exactly that there was an exchange.

UPD. Oh yeah, I found everything, I remember the token on the forkdelta.

What is the use of trading the Smart contract in decentralized because we don't see any volume and active people trading the Smarc token there? In the future, is there any possibility Smart containers will list the coin in exchange or you will hide like what you are doing now.
Ineff

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:28:21 PM

What is the use of trading the Smart contract in decentralized because we don't see any volume and active people trading the Smarc token there? In the future, is there any possibility Smart containers will list the coin in exchange or you will hide like what you are doing now.

The circumstances regarding token listing have not changed since the last newsletter; I kindly refer you to our blog post: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9
coin_1122

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:22:46 AM

The circumstances regarding token listing have not changed since the last newsletter; I kindly refer you to our blog post: https://medium.com/smart-containers/smart-containers-quarterly-update-q2-2019-f579ae30f6a9

Yes, they are not responding about the token listing whenever we ask anything about the listing the coin. They keep on talking about the coin listed in etherdelta, but we don't see any volume in the market. I hope we don't know what they are doing in the background, whether they are developing the products or not we don't know?

andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1573
Merit: 1009

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 09:21:26 PM

Hello Ineff, I wonder how come there is no Q3 report? October is about to end and the bear markets for crypto is about to end. SMARC was promising but it seems to be slowly dying.

I'm hanging by this post:
Now, we have all the elements to finish our minimum viable product and start our roadshow by September 2019. A team of highly skilled blockchain developers is working on making this happen in the next months. The aim is to bring the platform to live as soon as possible, to unlock the functionality of the LOGI token as a utility token and be able to list it on centralized exchanges.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to the team if you have questions.
We’d like to thank you for your support and the positive energy you are transferring in your feedbacks. We will be happy to report on our progress again by the end of Q3 2019.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:26:09 AM

Hello Ineff, I wonder how come there is no Q3 report? October is about to end and the bear markets for crypto is about to end. SMARC was promising but it seems to be slowly dying.

I'm hanging by this post:
Now, we have all the elements to finish our minimum viable product and start our roadshow by September 2019. A team of highly skilled blockchain developers is working on making this happen in the next months. The aim is to bring the platform to live as soon as possible, to unlock the functionality of the LOGI token as a utility token and be able to list it on centralized exchanges.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to the team if you have questions.
We’d like to thank you for your support and the positive energy you are transferring in your feedbacks. We will be happy to report on our progress again by the end of Q3 2019.

Yes, it seems to be slowing the project is going to die because even there is no chance for the investors to ask the question because they have already blocked their telegram group. Even they are not providing any updates to the community, slowly the project will close all the doors without any developments.

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.