Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Beryl - Gamified Dating - Crowdfund LIVE - 20% Bonus - 15% Referrals  (Read 352 times)
fedmahnkassad (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:43:19 AM

Guys, do you plan to have a demo/beta/something regarding the product? Or it totally depends on the funds raising? If yes, how are you going to release a demo platform?

We wanted to check how much we are going to raise before we lay the foundations because we'd approach it differently if we have $300k and if we have let's say $1-2mil.

Looking how the crowdfund is going so far it looks like people do not trust us to make a success out of a $300k ICO. I understand we launched in a very bad period but the total lack of support is underwhelming. It is what it is. I am not sure if it is clear, but not hitting the first target means we are going to refund everything asap and not move forward with the project for the time being.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

Guys, do you plan to have a demo/beta/something regarding the product? Or it totally depends on the funds raising? If yes, how are you going to release a demo platform?

We wanted to check how much we are going to raise before we lay the foundations because we'd approach it differently if we have $300k and if we have let's say $1-2mil.

Looking how the crowdfund is going so far it looks like people do not trust us to make a success out of a $300k ICO. I understand we launched in a very bad period but the total lack of support is underwhelming. It is what it is. I am not sure if it is clear, but not hitting the first target means we are going to refund everything asap and not move forward with the project for the time being.

Well, at least you are completely transparent with any investors to claim that you will return the already invested funds. Times are indeed very dark right now, the majority is just interested in swing trading... having in mind the current volatility with downwards pattern. In any case, good luck with the project!

Cryplin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

In the second period, you are giving 15% bonus, which is quite close to the 20% of the first period. Is that correct, or am I misreading something?
fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

In the second period, you are giving 15% bonus, which is quite close to the 20% of the first period. Is that correct, or am I misreading something?

Yes, that is correct. By the way there are 1h 30 minutes left before the 20% bonus decreases. So there is not much time left to take advantage of it.
Cryplin

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

Glad to hear that and thanks for the prompt response. I see that you had a slow start, hope you can still make it Smiley
fedmahnkassad (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:13:27 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 04:03:21 PM by fedmahnkassad

Dear friends, after careful consideration, due to unfavorable market conditions we have decided to discontinue the Beryl crowdfund for the time being. We thank our backers for their contributions and we shall refund all transactions in the next couple of days.

EDIT: All contributions have been refunded.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: