Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:09:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Qty. 48 225GH/s fpga's..... 11TH/s potential.... $73,000.00 Retail Value...  (Read 2937 times)
ecfxmarket (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:33:05 PM

Description:Greetings, you are bidding on 48 new Xilinx xcv1000-bg560afp0241 fpga's. Each chip will hash 225GH/s. Avalon asic chips will only do 200MH/s. Don't limit your scope with asic!!! Design your own miner and get out of the rat race for a BFL Batch Reservation... All chips are currently in hand and will be sent out immediately upon receiving payment.

Here are some reference links to pricing and data sheets for the fpga:

http://octopart.com/xcv1000-5bg560c-xilinx-463924

http://datasheet.octopart.com/XCV1000-5BG560C-Xilinx-datasheet-112348.pdf
Starting bid: 480 BTC
Buy it now: 580 BTC
End date and time:Oct. 3,2013
Payment methods accepted: BTC/ Paypal/ Western Union

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:48:06 PM

lol.)
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:52:44 PM

Lol get the fuck out of here.
ecfxmarket (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:07:33 PM

Lol get the fuck out of here.

It's real.... It wouldn't be relevant to anyone who doesn't know about fpga's.  So, if you're one of these people, please keep your comments to yourself.... "Troll"...

Please check the current market value for these fpga's and the features of the chip...  My Engineer will validate this....
xray

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:16:54 PM

Your activity is 3 and your asking for 560 btc that's whats lol
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 07:36:35 PM

hahahaha

the pdf doesn't say anything about 225GHz, only 200 mhz. I guess its not revelant to anyone who knows anything about English too
poochone

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:40:43 PM

bulllll shit

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:52:37 PM

Seems legit.

</s>
ecfxmarket (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:40:44 PM

hahahaha

the pdf doesn't say anything about 225GHz, only 200 mhz. I guess its not revelant to anyone who knows anything about English too

You're not going to find anything about "Hashing Power" in the datasheet....LOL!!! TROLL!!!  Once again, someone who does not know about fpga's.  What you will find is the number of gates and macrocells that the fpga has which will help you calculate your hashing power... fucking moron. It's not 225GHz, it's 225GH/s.... There's a difference.... For all you "Geniuses" out there please read the listing carefully and only make valuable additions to the post please... Stop wasting space and time....
ecfxmarket (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:47:28 PM

Seems legit.

</s>

Thanks for coming to my defense.... Some of these other guys need to learn to calculate chip hashing power.
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:47:34 PM

hahahaha

You're not going to find anything about "Hashing Power" in the datasheet....LOL!!! TROLL!!!  Once again, someone who does not know about fpga's.  What you will find is the number of gates and macrocells that the fpga has which will help you calculate your hashing power... fucking moron. It's not 225GHz, it's 225GH/s.... There's a difference.... For all you "Geniuses" out there please read the listing carefully and only make valuable additions to the post please... Stop wasting space and time....
How about you just take your attitude and leave that way >
ecfxmarket (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:55:16 PM

hahahaha

My attitude is certainty that has to do with facts....  I'm sorry that you're trying to sell a KnC miner on your signature tag and now you realize your poor choice.... There is hope for you though... You'll get a chance to see those who can think out the box triumph.... Of course, you would want me to leave if you're selling a KnC miner...

Cheers.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:29:47 PM

Seems legit.
</s>
Thanks for coming to my defense.... Some of these other guys need to learn to calculate chip hashing power.

I'm totally being sarcastic. You are selling bullshit in FPGA form.
bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:42:28 PM

hahahaha

My attitude is certainty that has to do with facts....  I'm sorry that you're trying to sell a KnC miner on your signature tag and now you realize your poor choice.... There is hope for you though... You'll get a chance to see those who can think out the box triumph.... Of course, you would want me to leave if you're selling a KnC miner...

Cheers.
And if you took the time to look- im not selling anything. At all. Its a group buy... you seem to be confused. Also some proof of your claims would be nice.
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:45:58 PM

Why would anyone buy the FPGAs from you instead of just buying them direct?  I assume they're just the FPGA, no program, boards, PS, etc?

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
MidwestMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:41:51 PM

He's just an idiot scammer spamming the forum.
ecfxmarket (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:08:57 AM

hahahaha

Cheers.
And if you took the time to look- im not selling anything. At all. Its a group buy... you seem to be confused. Also some proof of your claims would be nice.
Good Point... I'm not a middleman, I actually have all of the fpga's that are listed in various auctions...  Here's more info to show how these hashrates are even possible... Here's the link of a very good hashrate comparison of fpga's.... Anyone that can do proportions should be able to calculate the hashrates of my chips listed from this comparison chart. Gates and Macrocells are the main variables that should be used for the hashrate calculation of an fpga chip...  The power required would be located on the actual Xilinx datasheet:
http://www.dinigroup.com/~mdini/Bitcoin_mhash_FPGA_guide_v1402.pdf

As you can see, the amount of gates is usually a good gauge of the hashrate... This comparison chart is from an Engineer Group that builds extremely powerful dev. boards and they have PERSONALLY validated the potential hashrates for these chips if properly implemented.
ecfxmarket (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:15:35 AM

Why would anyone buy the FPGAs from you instead of just buying them direct?  I assume they're just the FPGA, no program, boards, PS, etc?

I am selling the chips for much cheaper than retail distributors, also I am giving pioneering people a chance to take the power into their own hands...
Here's an engineering group's comparison sheet of fpga hashing power:

http://www.dinigroup.com/~mdini/Bitcoin_mhash_FPGA_guide_v1402.pdf
ecfxmarket (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 01:12:47 AM

Seems legit.
</s>

Here's a hashrate comparison chart for fpga's: http://www.dinigroup.com/~mdini/Bitcoin_mhash_FPGA_guide_v1402.pdf

I don't bullshit and make remarks that are supposed to emotionally sway people into disbelief... I just provide facts from engineers about these components which have helped me do extremely well with mining....  As stated before, don't waste your time debating.....  Read the facts, make the calculations for yourself, and don't be swayed into herd mentality. I showed the guys at the Engineering office the comments and we had a blast laughing... Thanks!!! This is a perfect example of someone who is a part of some "teaparty" republican sect would do to try to sway you from independence..... The U.S. Gov is shutdown.... Save your bickering for that.
Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:01:39 AM

Seems legit.
</s>

Here's a hashrate comparison chart for fpga's: http://www.dinigroup.com/~mdini/Bitcoin_mhash_FPGA_guide_v1402.pdf

I don't bullshit and make remarks that are supposed to emotionally sway people into disbelief... I just provide facts from engineers about these components which have helped me do extremely well with mining....  As stated before, don't waste your time debating.....  Read the facts, make the calculations for yourself, and don't be swayed into herd mentality. I showed the guys at the Engineering office the comments and we had a blast laughing... Thanks!!! This is a perfect example of someone who is a part of some "teaparty" republican sect would do to try to sway you from independence..... The U.S. Gov is shutdown.... Save your bickering for that.

Tell you what. Show me ~11TH/s working with these FPGA's with details for power consumption, and I'll consider a $73k USD bid.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: