Bitcoin Forum
September 03, 2024, 02:55:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time lurker - got a bitcoin improvement idea  (Read 554 times)
spect0r (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:47:40 PM

so I finally made a forum account.

So after over 2 years of using btc I can finally say - Hello Bitcoin community!

Now I want to ask first - which section of the forum would be the best to post my idea so that experts/devs see it and comment on it? I'm sure it's not here Wink

It's not a strictly technical idea but something that would require action from the community to succeed, so I think about posting it in the general Bitcoin discussion forum. Am I right with it?

briehost

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 05:50:43 PM

It will take about 4 hours to get whitelisted, then I imagine "Development & Technical Discussion" would be the place to go. Until then I would be interested in hearing what provoked you to join Smiley

To brie or not to brie...
trevor91

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:09:00 PM

Hello spect0r!
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay here  Wink
vm1990
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:29:44 PM

if your idea is truely good and enough people like it then anywhere even the newbie thread has power (admins can by pass the wait and post limits) aslong as its worth while and usefull that is  Cheesy

geraFoerra

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:39:31 PM

Feel free to feed newbies with your idea as well  Smiley

You might get some constructive critic here as well  Wink
theokep

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:45:42 PM

It will take about 4 hours to get whitelisted, then I imagine "Development & Technical Discussion" would be the place to go. Until then I would be interested in hearing what provoked you to join Smiley

I agree, this is probably the best course of action. Until you can do that, I really wouldn't mind it if you would post here just so we could all see what you wanted to say Smiley
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:09:53 PM

You can move your thread later.

Go ahead and post it here.  There are several "experts/devs" who monitor the Newbie forum and respond to things that are posted here regularly.  You may be pleasantly surprised.

Then after a while, if you haven't gotten a satisfactory answer, you can move the thread to one of the other sub-forums.

(Yes, you can move a thread that you create.  There will be a link in the lower left corner of the thread that says "move thread")
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:12:12 PM

I saw many such claims of brilliant idea - needless to say none was

One often thinks his idea is unique, yet it was already done

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: