Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:46:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Golfcoin - New management and website  (Read 26414 times)
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:57:59 PM

What will you do with the old unconfirmed transactions. Here's one of my.

2016-12-22 23:32:51   GOLF   43558.24311358   5 / 20   Gcu2XNaaye843JjEWzsetCDmJQpb49sSnn
c1acfa2e3f40d317ba843681218d21ca3dac389c9b5c5fff01649422f4b4a6b1   Pending

DO NOT transact coins to or from coinexchange.io as they are on the old fork!!
I have put a service request in for them to apply the latest version of golfcoin.

Once on the right chain, your account balances should be normalised as the coins will be unspent on the new fork.

Hope that helps.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

This was just posted on the old Golfcoin thread by Roboadvisorcoin:

GolfCoin (GOLF.CRY) is on the top 50 of our RoboAdvisor, an artificial intelligence based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, GolfCoin has an upside probability of 54.37% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/

Golfcoin founding member
RichardGillia

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:12:43 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 05:02:06 PM by RichardGillia

Hello, I downloaded the latest Golf wallet and made a purchase at coinexchange.io.  I then withdrew the GOLF from the exchange to my new GOLF wallet.  The exchange shows it went through but no sign of activity in my wallet.  I came here to look for any information I could find and saw this post:    

Posted by: VanityWallets2015
I have put a service request in for them to apply the latest version of golfcoin.

Once on the right chain, your account balances should be normalised as the coins will be unspent on the new fork.

Hope that helps.

Can someone, please, tell me if I need to do anything.  Based soley on what I am experiencing and what that post says, it appears that I will be fine but not until coinexchange.io gets their stuff updated.  I hope so but do not have a good grip on how it all works yet.  Some assurance if possible, would be nice.  I realize that you owe me nothing yet I request your assistance.  THANK YOU. THANK YOU.
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

You should be fine. Give it a few days and keep checking back here for more information. Either way, we will make certain you receive your coins.

Hello, I downloaded the latest Golf wallet and made a purchase at coinexchange.io.  I then withdrew the GOLF from the exchange to my new GOLF wallet.  The exchange shows it went through but no sign of activity in my wallet.  I came here to look for any information I could find and saw this post:     

Posted by: VanityWallets2015

Hope that helps.

Can someone, please, tell me if I need to do anything.  Based soley on what I am experiencing and what that post says, it appears that I will be fine but not until coinexchange.io gets their stuff updated.  I hope so but find that hard to swallow.  Some assurance if possible, would be nice and/or some other ideas of what happened to my GOLF.   THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Golfcoin founding member
Kinoman

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

This was just posted on the old Golfcoin thread by Roboadvisorcoin:

GolfCoin (GOLF.CRY) is on the top 50 of our RoboAdvisor, an artificial intelligence based plattform that offers cryptocurrency news and forecasts.
According to our robot's forecasts, GolfCoin has an upside probability of 54.37% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/crypto-predictions/
Many investors are hungry for such interest. I'll buy tokens for 200 daoolars, check your forecast. If the price rises by at least 20 percent, we will assume that your forecast has come true.

RichardGillia

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:29:42 PM

You should be fine. Give it a few days and keep checking back here for more information. Either way, we will make certain you receive your coins.

Beautiful answer and awfully fast, thank you, thank you. 
I just went to edit my post as I found it rude and almost accusatory.  I had zero desire of being that way.  I made my changes and saved it.  Only afterward did I see your response, so that means you saw my vomit.  Sorry about that. 
I can relax now, thank you.  I would not ask anyone, other than the exchange, to replace the tokens if something is wrong but will gratefully accept assistance in retrieving them if needed.  I do not have a keen grip on how all of this works yet but the earlier post makes sense and I have a request in at the exchange as well. 
My dad was a lover of golf.  Thought of him made me look at your business.  The frank openness about the management change and the teased at goals and little bit of info shared about the new folks made me a believer.   I wanted to wait until the soon coming announcements detailing more of your vision as you work it out but my gut said just get it.  Here's to you, Dad.
mpos-pools

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:30:15 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 07:20:38 PM by mpos-pools

New pool

Ports:

Asics:         3516
Nicehash:   3517
Low diff:     3518

RichardGillia

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:38:21 AM

They have already corrected the issue, at least for my transaction.  Thank you for alleviating my concerns earlier.  You hit the nail on the head and they have already initiated their wallet maintenance.  My GOLF are now home to stay,  Thanks again.
findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

New pool

Ports:

Asics:         3516
Nicehash:   3517
Low diff:     3518

your mining on the old source code buddy have a read theres a new source code with 0 block rewards Smiley

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

They have already corrected the issue, at least for my transaction.  Thank you for alleviating my concerns earlier.  You hit the nail on the head and they have already initiated their wallet maintenance.  My GOLF are now home to stay,  Thanks again.

Coinexchange.io has now confirmed it has updated their wallet to the correct fork so it should be safe to transact coins to and from their exchange again.
I have received coins from the exchange that I transacted on the old fork so they have been processed on the new fork.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mpos-pools

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:31:23 PM

New pool

Ports:

your mining on the old source code buddy have a read theres a new source code with 0 block rewards Smiley

Code:
	if (nHeight > 200000 && nHeight < 250000)
return nFees;

Current block 255210
North wind

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

And why DEV is silent. I understand that the prisoner of war continues. What is the total number of coins from prisoners of war? On which block the prisoner of war will end. The coin simply started to fall and it's not good.
North wind

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

And why DEV is silent. I understand that the prisoner of war continues. What is the total number of coins from prisoners of war? On which block the prisoner of war will end. The coin simply started to fall and it's not good.

SORRY FOR TRANSLATION.
And why DEV is silent. I understand that POW continues. What is the total number of coins from POW? On which block the POW ends. The coin has just started to fall, and it's not good.
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 01:31:34 PM

We are working on the inflation problem.

Golfcoin founding member
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:34:55 PM

We are still examining the inflation issue. It is not a matter of serious concern at the moment.

We have a very specific plan for Golfcoin. Under that plan, inflation is not a problem.

With the downturn in the overall crypto markets, we are working behind the scenes. More details about our plans will be revealed when the market starts to turn around and move higher. Details will be released first at our website, www.golfcoin.biz.

Golfcoin founding member
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:02:16 AM

From where you stand and what you know, your conclusion would seem justified. We understand that.

That said, there’s a lot you do not know about our plans, and there is a lot we cannot share at this time. The inflation issue is not important, nor will it have any meaningful impact on the value of anyone’s holdings. If we thought otherwise, we would address this issue differently.

You certainly have the choice not to invest in Golfcoin. We believe you will miss out on a great opportunity.

You wrote:
"We have a very specific plan for Golfcoin. Under that plan, inflation is not a problem."

Please be more clear! Are you saying 100% inflation as opposed to 1-3% per year is NOT A CONCERN?
If this is the case you need to let us know and write here, so I will not be an investor in Golfcoin.

There is so much competition - there will be tens of thousands of coins. You can not afford to make such basic mistakes. And you simply cannot afford to take your time. You think your competitors are going to wait for you to take your time to fix your coin?

Because of this runaway inflation Golfcoin is losing value every hour, and you are calling it NOT A CONCERN?
Anyone with basic knowledge economics knows over 3% inflation is detrimental to the value, %20 inflation is hiperinflation, let alone of 100% inflation!

If you are seriously saying 100% inflation is ok, this puts your team's competence into question.

Golfcoin founding member
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:23:45 AM

We have no competition. There is no other crypto company in the golf sector, amd it is unlikely there will be any anytime soon. We have proprietary technology that is patent pending. We are not concerned about competition.

You wrote:
There is so much competition - there will be tens of thousands of coins. You can not afford to make such basic mistakes. And you simply cannot afford to take your time. You think your competitors are going to wait for you to take your time to fix your coin?

Golfcoin founding member
rdmiller (OP)
Copper Member

Golfcoin founding member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:45:59 AM

You should probably reread what I just wrote and think about it. Your analysis is way too simple. There are far more factors involved in this issue that you are not considering. You simply do not have enough information to make a fully informed conclusion, and we are not prepared to share any more information at this time. You can either trust us or choose not to. It's not a problem for us if you choose not to invest. But you may have second thoughts about that choice down the road.

"The inflation issue is not important, nor will it have any meaningful impact on the value of anyone’s holdings"

That simply cannot be the case for the simple fact that, one pool is mining all the coins - meaning the coins aren't distributed evenly. So, what is happening now, as the pools earnings grow, the rest of the investors' share in Golfcoin gets smaller. Your statement cannot be correct, unless all of the holdings were expanding at the same rate. And even then, inflation can be a problem.

Golfcoin founding member
North wind

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

New pool

Ports:

We need a new pool. This one does not work.
North wind

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:05:50 PM

Sales volume - buying Golfcoin per day from 1000 to 1500 dollars. With a maximum of 45,000 per month. And let's add a lot of inflation. It's faster than the locomotive. As a result, I will have only a loss on the purse from the POS.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: