Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [POW/POS] [MASTERNODE COIN] ⚡️APOLLON Coin XAP ⚡️  (Read 32001 times)
red023

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:33:22 PM

Funny I consider doing a project like this. The MN state of things when it comes to guides and tools is pathetic, and if you know linux a little you see that. Also many coins to not have binaries or build guides out for GUI wallets on 17.10 witch in fact is the current version of ubuntu that most people run on desktops. As for servers its fine to focus on 16.04 but wallets should be out for 17.10 for every coin.

BUT after reading or how outdated their code is, on how someone owns all the coins on one address and shit like this I do not consider this trustworthy at all.

I worked for a week+ on a ansible playbook and roles that make it incredible easy to deploy coins, where EVERYTHING is done with automation. Server security, compile or download of binaries. Multiple NODE support on one VPS, even its the same coin using different IP or port. Not yet educated on what coins actually only need a different port. Systemd service AND the coins daemons for each coin all have their own user and do not run as root.

I am playing with the idea of forking a coin that has well maintained code that is up to date and has a easy build chain for current ubuntu versions out. I can actually not code c, c++ (I am a web php, HTML, SCSS, JS, guy) but I do not intend to actually technically do anything exciting I just think about cloning a coin and create a community around master-nodes. People helping themselves out, building a well maintained ansible project for running nodes together. No promotions and stuff like that on discord (or actually I would prefer a open source alternative). A investigation team for spotting scams and crap coins. Would that not be great to have a community of masternode holders when you can talk about every coin objectively. I mean if you hang arround dicord chats of coins, dev for example they have this retarded rule that you are not even allowed to talk about other coins. Its like a sect! And there are so many noobs who need a place to go to not get sucked into scams and crappy MN guides that do not even add the coin to the autostart. As soon as the VPS reboots their node is down.

another newbie! yay. masternode require 24/7 if your vps down then bye bye. there are none exist auto start mn coin out there.

wrong. you either update-rc.d  at the cmdline or edit rc.local to restart you MN or anything else at reboot.

Not sure what you both are talking about. Its possible and rc.local its a crappy way to do it. A systemd service will make sure the deamon is ALWAYS running, if it crashes or if the VPS reboots. So you need to still restart that from the desktop wallet if its a cold wallet? I am actually not sure about that part and am perfectly fine with admitting that. That does not make me a noob. In fact I bet the way I run my MN is way more professional that 99% of the people who just run a node like the crazy guides tell you, some of them just way run the coin binary not even in demon mode ... as root ... also some guides create the swapfile direclty in the root dir some in /var and some even somewhere else. There is no consistancy and this guides tell you to copy in line by line with is simply annoying, especially for noobs who want ot get up fast. Some coins offer setup sripts that at least make that part easy but mostly in a crappy way with things I mentioned.

Also I could imagine something like a raspberry pie running at home and restarting your nodes if there is a need. I won't believe the fact that a MN takes 24/7 attention. In fact from my experience I just start them and as long as I do not mess around with the server, its all fine. Funny that I just did that for the past week to test my ansible scripts out so I actually had to restart my nodes a lot. I redefinded things and now the daemons actually ONLY get restarted when the config actually changes.

I am not sure that this coins team are working on, some supposed app that makes it easy to setup node. I am gonna claim that what I am doing is better unless they use ansible as well but I guess they are not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
robo2

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:19:18 PM

I had in my wallet xap over day and all time " not stacking because you dont have mature coins" . Why?(should be stacking=1 in conf file?)
Serg66rus

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:45:43 PM

I had in my wallet xap over day and all time " not stacking because you dont have mature coins" . Why?(should be stacking=1 in conf file?)
Minimum staking age 11 hours
robo2

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

over day = more than 24hours so i dont know what is going on
Apollon_Coin (OP)

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:00:13 AM

For staking pls make sure:

- Staking=1 in config
- you have mature coins
- your wallet is online 24/7
- your wallet is NOT encrypted
Apollon_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:10:27 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 10:06:56 AM by Apollon_Coin

Funny I consider doing a project like this. The MN state of things when it comes to guides and tools is pathetic, and if you know linux a little you see that. Also many coins to not have binaries or build guides out for GUI wallets on 17.10 witch in fact is the current version of ubuntu that most people run on desktops. As for servers its fine to focus on 16.04 but wallets should be out for 17.10 for every coin.

BUT after reading or how outdated their code is, on how someone owns all the coins on one address and shit like this I do not consider this trustworthy at all.

I worked for a week+ on a ansible playbook and roles that make it incredible easy to deploy coins, where EVERYTHING is done with automation. Server security, compile or download of binaries. Multiple NODE support on one VPS, even its the same coin using different IP or port. Not yet educated on what coins actually only need a different port. Systemd service AND the coins daemons for each coin all have their own user and do not run as root.

I am playing with the idea of forking a coin that has well maintained code that is up to date and has a easy build chain for current ubuntu versions out. I can actually not code c, c++ (I am a web php, HTML, SCSS, JS, guy) but I do not intend to actually technically do anything exciting I just think about cloning a coin and create a community around master-nodes. People helping themselves out, building a well maintained ansible project for running nodes together. No promotions and stuff like that on discord (or actually I would prefer a open source alternative). A investigation team for spotting scams and crap coins. Would that not be great to have a community of masternode holders when you can talk about every coin objectively. I mean if you hang arround dicord chats of coins, dev for example they have this retarded rule that you are not even allowed to talk about other coins. Its like a sect! And there are so many noobs who need a place to go to not get sucked into scams and crappy MN guides that do not even add the coin to the autostart. As soon as the VPS reboots their node is down.

another newbie! yay. masternode require 24/7 if your vps down then bye bye. there are none exist auto start mn coin out there.

wrong. you either update-rc.d  at the cmdline or edit rc.local to restart you MN or anything else at reboot.

Not sure what you both are talking about. Its possible and rc.local its a crappy way to do it. A systemd service will make sure the deamon is ALWAYS running, if it crashes or if the VPS reboots. So you need to still restart that from the desktop wallet if its a cold wallet? I am actually not sure about that part and am perfectly fine with admitting that. That does not make me a noob. In fact I bet the way I run my MN is way more professional that 99% of the people who just run a node like the crazy guides tell you, some of them just way run the coin binary not even in demon mode ... as root ... also some guides create the swapfile direclty in the root dir some in /var and some even somewhere else. There is no consistancy and this guides tell you to copy in line by line with is simply annoying, especially for noobs who want ot get up fast. Some coins offer setup sripts that at least make that part easy but mostly in a crappy way with things I mentioned.

Also I could imagine something like a raspberry pie running at home and restarting your nodes if there is a need. I won't believe the fact that a MN takes 24/7 attention. In fact from my experience I just start them and as long as I do not mess around with the server, its all fine. Funny that I just did that for the past week to test my ansible scripts out so I actually had to restart my nodes a lot. I redefinded things and now the daemons actually ONLY get restarted when the config actually changes.

I am not sure that this coins team are working on, some supposed app that makes it easy to setup node. I am gonna claim that what I am doing is better unless they use ansible as well but I guess they are not.

You got it - thats exactly the problem we are working around! We will deliver tools that make it possible to setup nodes for bloody newbies and tools to monitor them 24/7, get alerts, and so on... More details will be announced soon here, on our website and in our discord!
Apollon_Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Coding is already in progress - first snapshots of the "Node Builder" as well as the "Masternode Tracker" will be available in a few days - Stay tuned, we will redefine the whole masternode community!

PS: The price is also showing, that we are on the right track  Cool
amir714

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Coding is already in progress - first snapshots of the "Node Builder" as well as the "Masternode Tracker" will be available in a few days - Stay tuned, we will redefine the whole masternode community!

PS: The price is also showing, that we are on the right track  Cool

GREAT WORK DEV!!!
alganonim

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

For staking pls make sure:

- Staking=1 in config
- you have mature coins
- your wallet is online 24/7
- your wallet is NOT encrypted

Or better,  should be encrypted and unlocked for staking only
wfthkttn

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:41:55 PM

You got it - thats exactly the problem we are working around! We will deliver tools that make it possible to setup nodes for bloody newbies and tools to monitor them 24/7, get alerts, and so on... More details will be announced soon here, on our website and in our discord!
How safe it would be to use, and what the blockchain would be used for?
drunkenone

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

highest volume on cryptobridge, even above raven
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:42:55 AM

If any one needs help with masternode or wallet not sync join discord! https://discord.gg/UTwNp2z
CryptoExpert007

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:28:49 PM

This coin has outstanding comunity, i was so surprised when i saw it on discord.. a masternode with a roi of 3500% and the price is going up.. i also like the project, i think it will go higher of a 1$ price in a few days.. im waiting my BTC come to crypto bridge and im in..
taloiflorin

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:27:18 PM

Why this coin isn't listed on coinmarketcap?
zion73

Activity: 61
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

Hi, I have a masternode with friends, and we noticed that rewards seem to be randomly distributed. Is that really the case? or is there something that compensates for those who haven't had reward for a long time?

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
iTzShowTime

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:55:38 AM

Hi, I have a masternode with friends, and we noticed that rewards seem to be randomly distributed. Is that really the case? or is there something that compensates for those who haven't had reward for a long time?

Masternode rewards are kind of the same as mining you and your friend could have the same amount of hashing power mining same coin and you
could find the block or your friend could there is still come luck involved but by the end of the week/month your rewards will even out.
Don't freak out your masternode is still working. 

If you guys have any question's join the discord and stay up to date with community  Grin      https://discord.gg/UTwNp2z
elessil

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Why this coin isn't listed on coinmarketcap?

It take some time. But if volume stay as it is it will be listed soon.
bangdex

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

join on apollon.... Wink
Doorslink

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

Hi, is this coin profitable for Nvidia GPUs Miners ?
Nagano73

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

this coin resist for nicehash and SCRYPT-ASIC ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: