Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Canada] 30 units antminer s9 for sale looking for serious buyer.  (Read 157 times)
Hasher.club (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

Hi. I have 30 antminer s9 for sale used only 2 months from Canada. I am looking for a serious buyer.

Contact me at: carl@hasher.club

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Paycheck

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

Only used 2 months, huh?  So if I actually believed you (I don't), that means you paid a huge premium for them and are now taking a severe loss, and are trying to sell them for what you can get.

They are used, so I am only offering $500 each, shipping to USA included.
Hasher.club (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:51:50 AM

Do you have an email ?

Thanks
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

Do you have an email ?

Thanks

generally trying to sell something HERE, then redirecting users to a private message exchange (where you can lie easier) is frowned upon on this board :/
please read the basic guidelines here
post PROOF of hardware (a pic with username/date is a start), THEN address escrow, noone in their right mind would send you $$$ upfront

i am in Canada also, and may entertain local pickup if you can prove not just another scam, which as of now looks likely sadly :/

also: for a Canadian, your sites English is definitally not born here, that is not very confidence inspiring Sad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Hasher.club (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

I am french from Québec, canada...
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

I am french from Québec, canada...

ahh, that explains the language difference, actually i thought maybe you were french Cheesy thats cool, total respect for my Quebecois brothers

ya, if you can prove ownership of hardware and will entertain escrow i might be interested man!
ill ship them to cryptoboreas and be smilling Smiley
let us know!  
by posting/replying here, OTHERS will see your offer, email is so time consuming to do one by one no?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Hasher.club (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

Alright. I will prepare the text and picture for tomorrow. I am limited to few messages on board per day with my account.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: