Bitcoin Forum
September 08, 2024, 06:28:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Canada] 30 units antminer s9 for sale looking for serious buyer.  (Read 174 times)
Hasher.club (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

Hi. I have 30 antminer s9 for sale used only 2 months from Canada. I am looking for a serious buyer.

Contact me at: carl@hasher.club

Thanks
Paycheck

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

Only used 2 months, huh?  So if I actually believed you (I don't), that means you paid a huge premium for them and are now taking a severe loss, and are trying to sell them for what you can get.

They are used, so I am only offering $500 each, shipping to USA included.
Hasher.club (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:51:50 AM

Do you have an email ?

Thanks
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:17:11 AM

Do you have an email ?

Thanks

generally trying to sell something HERE, then redirecting users to a private message exchange (where you can lie easier) is frowned upon on this board :/
please read the basic guidelines here
post PROOF of hardware (a pic with username/date is a start), THEN address escrow, noone in their right mind would send you $$$ upfront

i am in Canada also, and may entertain local pickup if you can prove not just another scam, which as of now looks likely sadly :/

also: for a Canadian, your sites English is definitally not born here, that is not very confidence inspiring Sad

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Hasher.club (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:26:27 AM

I am french from Québec, canada...
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

I am french from Québec, canada...

ahh, that explains the language difference, actually i thought maybe you were french Cheesy thats cool, total respect for my Quebecois brothers

ya, if you can prove ownership of hardware and will entertain escrow i might be interested man!
ill ship them to cryptoboreas and be smilling Smiley
let us know!  
by posting/replying here, OTHERS will see your offer, email is so time consuming to do one by one no?

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Hasher.club (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:40:06 AM

Alright. I will prepare the text and picture for tomorrow. I am limited to few messages on board per day with my account.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: