Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Updating Avatar?  (Read 80 times)
GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:22:03 PM

I haven't updated my avatar for earlier campaign and trying to update the one for new one. Couldn't find the  option to update Avatar under profile. As a Jr Member do i have option/permissions to update it? if so, please provide me instructions where I can find option to update?
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:41:01 PM

Avatars are only available with the rank of Full member or above. The details you can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

GeorgiaCoin (OP)

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:42:05 PM

Avatars are only available with the rank of Full member or above. The details you can find here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178608.0

Thanks.  Smiley
GBCrypto1

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:42:39 PM

I haven't updated my avatar for earlier campaign and trying to update the one for new one. Couldn't find the  option to update Avatar under profile. As a Jr Member do i have option/permissions to update it? if so, please provide me instructions where I can find option to update?
Being a legendary must be fun.
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

you are newbie yet, when you recive full member rank or above you can put ur desirable avatar, Now you must study and create some useful content to get reached higher ranks.
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

As far as i know newbie ranks to member wont have option to get put the avatars from the bounty campaign,only those high ranks from FULL MEMBER and above would be able to use avatars,i think you are referring to the signature codes? you could delete it or paste the new signature codes from your new bounty campaign.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

You need to be a Full Member to wear an avatar.Jr. Members are not allowed to wear any avatar.But I think avatar is the best thing happened to me in this forum.I feel much better with an avatar
OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:13:50 PM

Yes, you need to deserve an avatar here. Wink
Also I want to note that with the setting of the avatar profile there's a bug, the picture is rotated on the floum not immediately, but after some time.
singlebit

Activity: 518
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:19:12 PM

In your current rank as Jr member is not available to using avatar you can join campaign without avatar, read more carefully about ranking members to learn what is limit between rank.

ETHRoll
GlennEfrain

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:25:23 PM

as your rank increases so does features on your account think of your account as a video game defeat boss to unlock other stages
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: