Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO][Bounty] Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace  (Read 78253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

Explain. The project is designed to help others in the organization of ICO?
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:32:19 PM

Yes, it is rather a platform to support a new business. Perhaps, so that entrepreneurs can start at least some business without investing huge amounts of money into the project unmistakably. That is, don't burn right away. I think so
Nikolas.Kelman

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:58:02 PM

Hey. Some information from their website:
"We are a Virtual Fund that leverages the “power of masses” to create exclusive access to unprecedented terms for blockchain startups, only on their Pre–ICO stage."
Read carefully, guys Smiley
Josen5000

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Hey. Some information from their website:
"We are a Virtual Fund that leverages the “power of masses” to create exclusive access to unprecedented terms for blockchain startups, only on their Pre–ICO stage."
Read carefully, guys Smiley
Thank you for quoting.
In fact, the principle of operation ... or the algorithm is not clear.
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:41:13 PM

The website shows the fees in the status bar. Achieving the end of this line is a soft cap, or is it a hard cap?
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

The website shows the fees in the status bar. Achieving the end of this line is a soft cap, or is it a hard cap?
Wow, the fees go with great speed. Over the last hour, more than 10 thousand dollars. It's not bad
FrederickFarci

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:43:35 PM

This is usually the total number of available tokens. So, I think the project will easily reach a soft cap. Even if I'm wrong, and this line means ONLY a soft cap - the fees are very active.
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:16:34 PM

This is usually the total number of available tokens. So, I think the project will easily reach a soft cap. Even if I'm wrong, and this line means ONLY a soft cap - the fees are very active.
I'm not sure, but I saw the fees were 358 thousand, and now again 356 - what could this be related to? With the ETH course?
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:41:20 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 12:00:26 AM by brussqett

I'm not sure, but I saw the fees were 358 thousand, and now again 356 - what could this be related to? With the ETH course?
Yes, it seems that the basic fees occur in the recalculation of the Ethereum, and its rate only today fell by 2-3 percent, so perhaps the amount of funds changes the value ...
RichardCrowford1965

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:09:46 AM

Yes, it seems that the basic fees occur in the recalculation of the Ethereum, and its rate only today fell by 2-3 percent, so perhaps the amount of funds changes the value ...
hey guys, didn’t you think it’s a countdown? for example to a soft cap...?
JamesJazz82

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:32:13 AM

I think you're right. I'll look in the morning, in which direction the figure will change. I don&t see any notation for this on the mobile version of the site
Dr.Cristofferson

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:49:24 AM

I think you're right. I'll look in the morning, in which direction the figure will change. I don&t see any notation for this on the mobile version of the site
No, there can't be a countdown if the line shows the collected funds. It really works strange, but I'm more inclined to the Ethereum course for today.
lazoguzzling

Activity: 342

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:10:49 AM

No, there can't be a countdown if the line shows the collected funds. It really works strange, but I'm more inclined to the Ethereum course for today.
Guys, today the drop in the rate of Ether was 16% !!! What countdown are you talking about? Are you joking??  Grin
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:30:42 AM

Guys, today the drop in the rate of Ether was 16% !!! What countdown are you talking about? Are you joking??  Grin
You are right, the rate fell by 17%.
It seems that they accept investments only in the Ethereum, which is indicated on the left. And on the right there is a value, counted by the calculator into dollars - that's all. Everything is very clear.
Ayupich

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

It seems that they accept investments only in the Ethereum, which is indicated on the left. And on the right there is a value, counted by the calculator into dollars - that's all. Everything is very clear.
Yes, guys, it seems that now the project will collect a lot of money, as the ethereum fell, then many will try to take advantage of this. And then the Ethereum will grow again and the fees will jump up! ))
JamesJazz82

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

Yes, guys, it seems that now the project will collect a lot of money, as the ethereum fell, then many will try to take advantage of this. And then the Ethereum will grow again and the fees will jump up! ))
Yes, I also think this will happen. The course begins to grow slowly, maybe it’s on the right way
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:10 PM

As far as I understand, is the countdown going before the public sale?
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

Yes, it looks like this. I'm preparing to invest in this project, but I'm still studying the technical document
CristopherCollins77

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

Yes, it looks like this. I'm preparing to invest in this project, but I'm still studying the technical document
Take your time, you still have 2 weeks before the public sale begins
Edgar9

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:26:53 PM

This is an excellent project. The team did a very good job. I can't afford to miss out on this great Project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: