Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO][Bounty] Join World Largest Pre-ICO Funding Marketplace  (Read 78253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:52:06 PM

Excellent team and good project. I did an analysis of their action plan and was surprised at their objectives. I think this project will be successful
peterlynchy

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:54:59 PM

The huge question is - where there are exchanges out there tackling this big question, what does this token have which makes it different from all other exchanges ??
CJfromSA

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:10:59 PM

The huge question is - where there are exchanges out there tackling this big question, what does this token have which makes it different from all other exchanges ??

Apparently, the exchange intends to use the tokens as a sort of utility, instead of dumping the tokens afterwards.. Honestly, this is a great idea seeing how many useful ICOs don't think of this idea, and thus rendering their tokens useless.   Undecided
peterlynchy

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:41 PM

Apparently, the exchange intends to use the tokens as a sort of utility, instead of dumping the tokens afterwards.. Honestly, this is a great idea seeing how many useful ICOs don't think of this idea, and thus rendering their tokens useless.   Undecided

True. It really does mitigate the dumping of tokens. Cryptos drop from dumping. It is a known fact.

https://ambcrypto.com/why-did-ethereum-eth-drop-to-450-yesterday-will-it-go-down-again/
https://www.coindesk.com/long-icos-hello-airdrops-free-token-giveaway-craze/

presale ventures stops this entire process... it is quite intriguing to think that there is a way to avoid this absolute destruction fo very viable ICOs...
cryptobaro

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200

Turkish Translator

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:22:17 PM

A good team and a good project. I think this project will be successful

Good luck.

1881 - 193∞
lovewarrenbuffet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:27:04 PM

A good team and a good project. I think this project will be successful

Good luck.

agreed, what do you think is their largest unique selling point? I think the legal aspect of all this ICO investments through group buy on a platform will be large. There will be a lot of regulatory followings regarding the country presale ventures is incorporated in...

https://www.investopedia.com/news/icos-present-unique-legal-risk-buyers-and-sellers/

check that out...

especially due to the financial planning and financial advice that will be given from presale ventures in recommending differernt ventures
alyssa.gonzalez29

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:00 PM

The unique opportunity presented to start-up companies has been done before. However, what has not is the fact that Presale.Ventures will be doing and performing due diligence on each client. This ensures that not only is the ICO not a fraud and that it is worth the investment from each investor on their platform. Their tokens seem to be used for a similar purpose like that. It is intriguing...
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:53:31 PM

The unique opportunity presented to start-up companies has been done before. However, what has not is the fact that Presale.Ventures will be doing and performing due diligence on each client. This ensures that not only is the ICO not a fraud and that it is worth the investment from each investor on their platform. Their tokens seem to be used for a similar purpose like that. It is intriguing...

Well to be fair, so long as the investment fees are not ridiculous or even anywhere remotely as high as a brokerage for people wishing to invest in public companies, then I can safely say I am on board. Like, am not even a blind follower. As in, just the mere fact that an ICO would be listed on Presale.Ventures is not significant enough for me to invest. However, what it would do is that it would point me towards ICOs that are gaining general traction. That is what I want to see. Then I can do my own due diligence to ensure that my investments go to infinity and beyond!
Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:55:19 PM

That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !                              
loretta75

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

True. It really does mitigate the dumping of tokens. Cryptos drop from dumping. It is a known fact.

https://ambcrypto.com/why-did-ethereum-eth-drop-to-450-yesterday-will-it-go-down-again/

presale ventures stops this entire process... it is quite intriguing to think that there is a way to avoid this absolute destruction fo very viable ICOs...

Does it actually stop this process? Will there be investor restrictions as to when they can dump their tokens. Because if there are no restrictions, then ICOs that will be listing on presale.ventures will have a hard time. This is because their token price cna be expected to plummet to 1/3 its listing price after a few months merely because a large group of investors decided to dump...

rollingindividends

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:59:36 PM

Does it actually stop this process? Will there be investor restrictions as to when they can dump their tokens. Because if there are no restrictions, then ICOs that will be listing on presale.ventures will have a hard time. This is because their token price cna be expected to plummet to 1/3 its listing price after a few months merely because a large group of investors decided to dump...

The very large, almost over-encompassing difference that presale.ventures would make however is that they would ensure to the best of their own abilities that each ICO is well worth it by researching the hell out of them... This instills great confidence and support from their community and will utilise their team's vast financial and tokenomics knowledge and experience to give investors the best returns they can while balancing ICOs that will list on their platform.
mrbuffet101

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

They do but will be interesting to see any meassures that presale.ventures puts in place to mitigate this and remove this from its entire lineup of icos. Otherwise we will just see this as a place to pump and dump. I am sure presale ventures knows this!
alyssa.gonzalez29

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:01 PM

Useful ICOs will always have a market, presale.ventures will vet out these rubbish ICOs and only promote ones that it deems to be profitable and backed by a strong team and idea
Zakhar

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:38:07 PM

venture fund? this is a tempting proposal. Tell me, do you already have official documents? Your white paper has already been released, as I see on time, as you promised in white paper

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loretta75

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

We are seeing since the start of 2018 crypto world is under immense pressure, what will be its impact on presale venture ICO?
rollingindividends

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:08:36 PM

This is one of the biggest mistake people made. cryptocurrency is just one application of blockchain there are many that are still to be discovered by the human mind.
Presale Venture has its own road map and won't be affected by this dip. The platform will continue to rise as long as it will introduce good startups for the community members.
lovewarrenbuffet

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:19:52 PM

It will be interesting to see how this platform will evolve. Not much has been done in bringing venture capital over the blockchain. Being the first in this area will help PreSale to get mature before other players also join this domain. I see this as a big plus for presale venture and for its token holders as well.
peterlynchy

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:29:00 PM

It will be interesting to see how this platform will evolve. Not much has been done in bringing venture capital over the blockchain. Being the first in this area will help PreSale to get mature before other players also join this domain. I see this as a big plus for presale venture and for its token holders as well.

That's correct. Thousands of ICO's are coming every week and it's becoming difficult for investors to sort out which ICO is legitimate and which one is a scam. The first release of Presale venture platform and ICO's recommended by it will decide how this platform will move. Once it develop a good reputation there wont be any speed barrier ahead.
mrbuffet101

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Their site says you can get 60% discount on tokens of future ICOs. This is a good incentive for investors to come and invest while startups will get early cash for there project. It will be a win-win situation for a globally distributed community of investors as well as for startups.
CJfromSA

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Presale Venture itself is not an ICO rather it will be introducing ICO's to the world. Only those ICO's will be advertised that can pass the criteria set by Presale venture. I must say this platform will be like a landing strip for an airplane that is running out of fuel-  lolz. These are the platforms that startups usually look for and its up to Presale how they manage all these ICOs coming towards them. There wont be any scarcity of ICO's that are looking for funds
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: