Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✺ Bumba.io ✺ Social Roulette ✺ Affiliates ✺ Investment ✺ UP TO x50 ✺ 1% HE ✺  (Read 20573 times)
Luxo42

Activity: 126
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

bumbaio, how is investment system works exactly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:21:33 PM

Not sure if this thread is actually an announcement thread or a signature campaign one. But I think it can't be both. Maybe consider hiring someone professional to handle your signature campaign as this isn't the proper way to do it.

About your investments, isn't 30% site profits just way to low for an investor? Did you mean 30% goes to the site and 70% goes to investors or the other way around?

Greetings,

This is not a signature campaign, I just wanted to put our signatures on the thread so you can see it for yourself.
70% of the sites profit goes to the investors.
30% goes to the site.

Regards.
If this isnt a signature campaign why you do create those signature? For sure you spend some money or count as expenses on that one.You just create for public to see it?It would be more worth of if you do launch a signature camp since signature are already ready but i have doubts that you wont able to do such thing.I dont know if you are really financially capable on doing such marketing.Checking out the bankroll i dont know on how you would pay big wins.

If you know a site like primedice or bit-exo, I think this is similar thing to them. There are some voluntarily to wear their signature without getting some payment but instead of that, they will get huge commission as their referrals payment for sure if only the referrals make a wagered. So it is not a big deal if they make signature without doing the campaign as well. Unless they are making the signature without giving anything as the rewards then they must really making a big mistake
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

Not sure if this thread is actually an announcement thread or a signature campaign one. But I think it can't be both. Maybe consider hiring someone professional to handle your signature campaign as this isn't the proper way to do it.

About your investments, isn't 30% site profits just way to low for an investor? Did you mean 30% goes to the site and 70% goes to investors or the other way around?

Greetings,

This is not a signature campaign, I just wanted to put our signatures on the thread so you can see it for yourself.
30% goes to the site.

Regards.
If this isnt a signature campaign why you do create those signature? For sure you spend some money or count as expenses on that one.You just create for public to see it?It would be more worth of if you do launch a signature camp since signature are already ready but i have doubts that you wont able to do such thing.I dont know if you are really financially capable on doing such marketing.Checking out the bankroll i dont know on how you would pay big wins.

If you know a site like primedice or bit-exo, I think this is similar thing to them. There are some voluntarily to wear their signature without getting some payment but instead of that, they will get huge commission as their referrals payment for sure if only the referrals make a wagered. So it is not a big deal if they make signature without doing the campaign as well. Unless they are making the signature without giving anything as the rewards then they must really making a big mistake

way to compare bumba to Primedice or Bit-exo,made me chuckle a bit,thank you
no offense to bumba,but they have a long winding road ahead of them to get established as a somewhat trusted and decent gambling site
and with 0.037 btc bankroll it will be increasingly harder and harder to do
as for the signatures,there is nothing bad in adding them here,its just that none will be wearing them,sadly,without any incentitive
admin is AWOL,was hoping to see the dice game introduced,but I think he is busy with something else (hopefully finding money to fund bankroll)

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
bumbaio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

Greetings,

30% goes to the site.

Regards.

no offense to bumba,but they have a long winding road ahead of them to get established as a somewhat trusted and decent gambling site
as for the signatures,there is nothing bad in adding them here,its just that none will be wearing them,sadly,without any incentitive
admin is AWOL,was hoping to see the dice game introduced,but I think he is busy with something else (hopefully finding money to fund bankroll)

Quick update guys.

Investment amount changed from 0.05 -> 0.01 as requested.
Updated the FAQ (Referral information)
The green color made the house edge lower than 0, we have therefore updated the green bet on the roulette from 2.13 to 2.12
Withdrawal fee changed from 5k sats to 200 sats.

Regards!
P.S We should have the dice game up around this weekend.
Have a nice day everyone!
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

Greetings,

30% goes to the site.

Regards.

Basically it is OK for them to create those signatures, just like what we have seen at Bitvest before they started the signature campaign. Players are able to use it to promote bitsler if they like it, of course they can use their own referral link on the signature. Indeed it is not good enough for marketing purpose, but as you can see that they seems to be limited in case of funds. So I guess they will not be able to run signature campaign. They can't even make a good promo since launching.

Yup agreed, Bumba.Io didn't hurt/abuse anyone just by posting their signature designs in the forum and also at the same time sharing their signature codes. They are also not forcing anyone to wear their signature codes, and any member can use it freely. Plus if they are not in the position to run their own signature campaign they can make the option open for future purposes. This could be a great way to boost the site as a lot of BitcoinTalk members are into gambling.
Im not saying its prohibited or a violation on posting signature and let people wear it for free.Its a good way too but im just saying the fact that no one would really wear those signature if not getting paid.Its sad but this is the truth people do only seek out on getting paid and we cant really deny that thing.Ive been waiting for op on answering those questions above on earlier members since i have the same questions on my mind too.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bumbaio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

Greetings,

30% goes to the site.

Regards.

Basically it is OK for them to create those signatures, just like what we have seen at Bitvest before they started the signature campaign. Players are able to use it to promote bitsler if they like it, of course they can use their own referral link on the signature. Indeed it is not good enough for marketing purpose, but as you can see that they seems to be limited in case of funds. So I guess they will not be able to run signature campaign. They can't even make a good promo since launching.

Yup agreed, Bumba.Io didn't hurt/abuse anyone just by posting their signature designs in the forum and also at the same time sharing their signature codes. They are also not forcing anyone to wear their signature codes, and any member can use it freely. Plus if they are not in the position to run their own signature campaign they can make the option open for future purposes. This could be a great way to boost the site as a lot of BitcoinTalk members are into gambling.
Im not saying its prohibited or a violation on posting signature and let people wear it for free.Its a good way too but im just saying the fact that no one would really wear those signature if not getting paid.Its sad but this is the truth people do only seek out on getting paid and we cant really deny that thing.Ive been waiting for op on answering those questions above on earlier members since i have the same questions on my mind too.

The signature are for the people on the forum, that want's to help the site grow, and perhaps use a referral link on them if they make some extra cash.

I'm not saying that we won't have a signature campaign.
But I wanna make sure that the site runs smoothly,all bugs fixed, and at least the dice game have been added, before doing such thing.

Regards.
Regards.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

Greetings,

30% goes to the site.

Regards.

The signature are for the people on the forum, that want's to help the site grow, and perhaps use a referral link on them if they make some extra cash.

I'm not saying that we won't have a signature campaign.
But I wanna make sure that the site runs smoothly,all bugs fixed, and at least the dice game have been added, before doing such thing.

Regards.
Regards.
It would be more worth of if you do run a campaign to make those signature to be in used. IMHO! Good to hear out on making some extra cash with the affiliate links.It is really just appropriate to launch without any problems towards the site for the convenience of both gambling site owner and to its players itself.Good luck

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

Quick update guys.
Can you quick update my question too?

How will you pay winnings above 0.1BTC if you have only 0.05btc in your wallet and if that is investment wallet as you claim it is why does it say at your site that investment bankroll is 0.03BTC?
bumbaio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

Quick update guys.
Can you quick update my question too?

How will you pay winnings above 0.1BTC if you have only 0.05btc in your wallet and if that is investment wallet as you claim it is why does it say at your site that investment bankroll is 0.03BTC?

You cannot win 0.1 BTC if the bankroll is only 0.05.
The minimum investment amount was 0.05 but it has now changed to 0.01.
There is a max-bet per round (Showed under each color), which prevents the bank to lose more than 1% of the bankroll.

The current total investment/bankroll is 0.03 BTC, which means that if you somehow manage to clean the bank's max profit of 1%, 100 times, then you would end up with 0.03 btc.
After the clean, you will not be able to bet anymore, as the game only allows possible winnings of 1% of total bankroll on each color, and if the bankroll is empty, the max-bet per color would be 0.

If you were referring to the manual review of withdrawals above 0.1 btc, it means that if/when the bankroll grows, and players will be able to  deposit/withdraw/win bigger amounts, all the withdrawals above 0.1 btc will be manually reviewed.
Hope that explains it.
Regards.
bumbaio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:43:16 PM

UPDATE!

New Reward on the reward page!
If you have subscribed to the websites browser notifications, you are eligible for the "Subscription reward".

Regards!
Nick_NNN

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

www.vscrypto.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

If you have subscribed to the websites browser notifications, you are eligible for the "Subscription reward".

How I can subscribe to notifications? In Chrome I allowed site notiifications, but clime not working
bumbaio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:11:07 AM

How can I subscribe to notifications? In Chrome I allowed site notifications, but clime not working

Could you please elaborate?
How is it not working? what's the error?

Regards,
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:18:22 PM

How can I subscribe to notifications? In Chrome I allowed site notifications, but clime not working

Regards,

it is not very transparent,when you click on the reward button,it shows you an error:
"You have to subscribe before you can get a reward"
you should make it so a user can both subscribe and claim the reward on the same page
also I could not find how to subscribe,checked account settings-nothing there

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
bumbaio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:22:24 PM

Regards,

it is not very transparent,when you click on the reward button,it shows you an error:
"You have to subscribe before you can get a reward"
you should make it so a user can both subscribe and claim the reward on the same page
also I could not find how to subscribe,checked account settings-nothing there

I'll make sure to notice the developers.
Thanks for the elaboration.

Regards!
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

Greetings,

30% goes to the site.

Regards.

I do not saying about the game but it is just like their signature which can be used by any of them without the payment as well. Only take from their affiliates so may be you are wrong with this. I can't comment about their bankroll just because they started it from the scratch and most of the site is just the same. First because of they use their own money to get straight to this site. Second thing they do not open some investment program before, just lately they opened it so we will see if there is many of them are going to invest or not. Will see this in a good way for sure
Nick_NNN

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

www.vscrypto.com

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 12:27:39 PM

Project is down ?
carlfebz2

Activity: 2940
Merit: 727

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile