Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:48:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best IoT based block chain recommendations  (Read 77 times)
PClay 35 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

Hi all

As I have mentioned, I am am Hodler of IOTA, primarily because I love the IoT. I have also seen IoT chain which looks promising. Please could you give me some recommendations for the best IoT based cryptocurrencies? From my understanding it is likely to be a multi-trillion industry in 5 years and with the new development in tech, i do not disbelieve that for a minute.

Suggestions please....
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Im in ITC and HPB .I know they are little bit expensive but their circulating supply is not big and they have room to grow.They should be among top 100 very soon
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

In my opinion could be DATA Streamr has massive potential, the price now still cheap and could be give huge profit in this year. They will be better than IOTA in the future in my opinion.

PClay 35 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:01:03 AM

Thanks for the recommendations, I am going to have a look into Streamr now. Do you think that this is like covering both basis. It is feasible after all that IoT can work off of blockchain. Either way the IoT is going to be Hugh - well bigger than it is at the moment. thanks for your thoughts.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

Hi all

As I have mentioned, I am am Hodler of IOTA, primarily because I love the IoT. I have also seen IoT chain which looks promising. Please could you give me some recommendations for the best IoT based cryptocurrencies? From my understanding it is likely to be a multi-trillion industry in 5 years and with the new development in tech, i do not disbelieve that for a minute.

Suggestions please....

I saw the thread title and was going to recommend IoT Chain - but you're already aware of it.
Yes, I agree the industry will be huge in the near future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: