Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto investing in the losses. How about you?  (Read 208 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

Started my investing late dec 2017. Had lots of profit from tron n stellar but lost it all now. So far as of march im down $9000. I deposited my 2 month pay checks into crypto with all of it missing. I been trading rather than holding every since finding new info. But damn so much lost. Credit card down the hole too.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Shirin16

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:12:24 PM

Started my investing late dec 2017. Had lots of profit from tron n stellar but lost it all now. So far as of march im down $9000. I deposited my 2 month pay checks into crypto with all of it missing. I been trading rather than holding every since finding new info. But damn so much lost. Credit card down the hole too.
in my opinion, do not give up quickly. if you have failed because of falling prices, in addition to improving the science of trading and discipline, I feel that the world of crypto requires patience if we want a big profit.
good luck guys!!

Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

In the beginning I was trading losses but not for now, you better learn to analyze charts and read a lot of crypto news before you buy a coin, and once you understand you will definitely get a profit like me right now that gets rich from bitcoin .

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

In the beginning I was trading losses but not for now, you better learn to analyze charts and read a lot of crypto news before you buy a coin, and once you understand you will definitely get a profit like me right now that gets rich from bitcoin .
This will fit to all the day traders out there, instead of losing more. Try to hold or do some research in which the market is unpredictable always due to the failing prices. If there would be a news that were going to tell to us that crypto today or tomorrow will going down for example, then we could all get ready but for such advantages it is not available since we are all into this market and that's what makes it unique.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

As of my experience also we are same i lost some of my coin also just because of trading while the value was high but now its falling so i lose my money but my opinion to you that dont give up even ou lose try to invest or trade again because in the future the value well get rising again so don't panic selling jusy hold and invest to earn kn the future.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:34:29 PM

I have invested since 2016 and when bitcoin prices are still very cheap and I am experiencing a very true profit for me to be, you have to be patient because bitcoin will definitely come back again at a higher price compared to the price when you buy it, I believe it.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:34:40 PM

If you are trading then you should at least have been able to have some success? Have you been able to outperform compared to just holding the coins you had?

Truth be told you bought in at the high and it's inevitable you were going to be down short term. Either cut your losses or be prepared to hold strong and wait for things to turn around.

RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:35:58 PM

You’ve invested on December 2017 but after 2 months you already consider it missing, I do think you have impatient problem right there. We shouldn’t be investing when we can’t take losses, remember this or it might happen again.

Don’t spend too much if you have this kind of altitude, invest on stock market for lesser risk. And next time choose your coin properly. Go on bitcoin and not on altcoin with a long term hold.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:42:05 PM

As far I know you haven't lost anything if you haven't sold.  If you believe in your investment it will recover sooner or later, but you are talking about trading?  Traders take the money they have to invest in coins between frames of hours or days or weeks if not,  you are an investor.

Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:43:22 PM

I believe in your guts, 9000$ is already a big lost in but its not time to give up now if you want to recover your loss. I can relate myself to you, when i was a beginner in crypto i also loss about 1k$ because of many mistakes i do. But now i am able to recover since i know how to handle my emotions and being patient all the time.

bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

Yeah noobie investor and fomo life.. I think if i had bought low i would not be saying anything. But overtime im rethinking of the value of coins. N sell low for the ones i truly should hold. Risky investing should hold fiat through ath.. I am now stuck holding coins that arent going anywhere lol

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Kokondao

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

You do not be too scared for the current price, believe the bitcoin price will go up again, I also made a purchase in December 2017 yesterday, but I am calm to face the current bitcoin decline, and I believe bitcoin will go up again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

I'm not in loss. This is the risk for everyone who decided to invest in crypto. But its all worth it when the market is very healthy and green. Take this as lesson but it took you big amount for this. I'm hoping for your recovery soon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CasualSam

Activity: 85
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

If you're holding any decent coins don't sell, you haven't lost anything yet.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:04:19 AM

Yeah I kind of lost a lot of money too , the market isn't too friendly and I am not too aware of the situation and get hypnotised by my greed, in December the hype is too high and all of the coins crashes down on Jan, now the market is slowly healing but it still can't cover my lost, the best thing for now is looking for the coins that can make profit in a long term and keep them , and the rest of the coins that won't rise, I will sell it
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:37 AM

What happened in January that caused the crypto market cap to shrink by half? Was it the Koreans, the SEC and CFTC hearing or the tax forms sent to Americans? I remember there was bad news multiple times a day for almost 2 months.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:12:12 AM

Wow Cryptos is very volatile in nature such that within a short time,  one can make outrageous profits and losses. One lesson I have learnt the hard way is to avoid greed and take some profit on a bull run because it won't last forever

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:24:43 AM

Spending the money you make from work, some of it is alright. But credit cards? You don't want to go down that road, everybody thinks crypto is easy money but it is far from that. Gonna throw a little salt on the wound and say you should have held, at least that way you have a chance at retaining funds. You can't lose when you don't sell for a loss boss Cool!

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

Spending the money you make from work, some of it is alright. But credit cards? You don't want to go down that road, everybody thinks crypto is easy money but it is far from that. Gonna throw a little salt on the wound and say you should have held, at least that way you have a chance at retaining funds. You can't lose when you don't sell for a loss boss Cool!

You're right, you should never invest in something as risky as cryptocurrencies on credit, it's like playing with fire.

In the crypto market for the last 9 or so years almost everyone who sold at a loss would've gone on to profit had they have held, in bitcoin and in altcoins, it's wise to remember that and hold in the future.

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

I think crypto will not be losses. Those who invest in crypto do not think it's a risk to them. Bitcoin prices will increase in the market. Its price in the market will show green signal. When the demand for Bitcoin increases, its prices will increase. Then you will see that it brings profit for you. Until Bitcoin prices rise, do not sell bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: