Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto investing in the losses. How about you?  (Read 217 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:55:50 AM

don't give up so fast! you need to have patience if you invest in anything.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

Started my investing late dec 2017. Had lots of profit from tron n stellar but lost it all now. So far as of march im down $9000. I deposited my 2 month pay checks into crypto with all of it missing. I been trading rather than holding every since finding new info. But damn so much lost. Credit card down the hole too.
in my opinion, do not give up quickly. if you have failed because of falling prices, in addition to improving the science of trading and discipline, I feel that the world of crypto requires patience if we want a big profit.
good luck guys!!
You need to be patient because that is the best way to maximise your profits. People say that you should buy the dips and it sounds like you did not do this. Now that we have a dip it is a better time to buy cryptos as there is more chance of increasing profits.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Started my investing late dec 2017. Had lots of profit from tron n stellar but lost it all now. So far as of march im down $9000. I deposited my 2 month pay checks into crypto with all of it missing. I been trading rather than holding every since finding new info. But damn so much lost. Credit card down the hole too.

Damn bruh, I honestly would have advise you to go all in and buy some more of the coins that you truly believe in but I think you have already maxed out your resources. You would have been better off if you only invested money that you could afford to lose so that you wouldn't have to worry so much in being in a shitty situation like that. But if you have a good paying day job, I think that you should consider holding your coins still and not selling them unless you really need them so much already.
Crystacool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

Now all the crypto-currencies are falling, and people are panicking about selling their COINS. I've lost a lot in the last few days, and the altcoins I hold have dropped a lot. I won't sell now, I can only hold.
Fayamba

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:04:27 PM

That is the dark aspect of crypto trading. In cryptotrading, you either win big or lose big. But there is the other group who dont take too much risk and always end up winning something small almost all the time. They are those that are often on the better side of the dark side. They dont lose much because they believe little drops of water makes a mighty ocean,so they dont invest much. But i urge you not to give up, start small and of winning slowly.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

You need to wait patiently. You need to clearly analyze the growth and economic potential of the currency in crypto before you invest in them. Do not look at its reduced value that decides to invest.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

Now all the crypto-currencies are falling, and people are panicking about selling their COINS. I've lost a lot in the last few days, and the altcoins I hold have dropped a lot. I won't sell now, I can only hold.
This shows the importance and superiority of Bitcoins over all the other cryptocoins and despite the rest of the world selling their bitcoins, Its very important that we continue to hold our coins so that we don't lose because as soon we sell, we are going to lose a lot of money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

yous mistake is bag holding altcoins.
you should never do that. the right way of doing it is to only trade then while they are getting pumped and are hot. otherwise you will only be wasting your time and money like this and will contentiously lose money as they continue getting dumped hard..

There is a FOMO brewing...
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

make it a bad experience as a lesson. if you feel you haven't enough knowledge in crypto it's better start invest with small amount. Do not use credit cards to start invest in crypto because invest in crypto are full of risky and it will make your situation is more difficult.
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:29:17 PM

I have invested since 2016 and when bitcoin prices are still very cheap and I am experiencing a very true profit for me to be, you have to be patient because bitcoin will definitely come back again at a higher price compared to the price when you buy it, I believe it.
Yes. Never go for aggressive buy or trade. Rather be patient and watchful to purchase. After purchasing, do not sell randomly at a silly price fall. Rather control emotion and hold firmly.Have patience and buy more to average price if possible.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:46:39 PM

If you are making constant losses in this market which is currently going then you are probably only trained to make profit in a bullish market and don't know how to trade using short selling and bearish trades. I understand that trading in bearish phase is comparetively difficult and you don't even find many channels communicating signals in bearish markets. But yes its important to know both types of trading or else its better you fiat out in such a phase.
ClownSpider

Activity: 570
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

If you don't sell, you didn't lose.
HOLD
Hold until it goes back up.

Stay on the forums, learn that ICOs are NOT bitcoin.  ICO = Initial Coin Offering, when someone is selling a NEW alternative crypto coin, in exchange for bitcoin.   Nobody bans Bitcoin.  Not China, India, Google, Facebook, nobody.  They are planning to ban ICOs in the future.
ICOs are NOT bitcoin!  Read what I just said.  ICOs= A sale for Alt coins.  NOT bitcoin.  Most ICOs are stupid bullshit.

Start helping your investment by teaching new people, like yourself, that ICO is NOT bitcoin, so that people stop spreading negative rumors about bitcoin when people are talking bad about ICOs.

And remember I said hold.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

And that's your problem. You were trading in the bear market hoping that it will recover and when it wasn't you were selling. That's the easiest way to lose money.
I have a simple advice for you. Trading is not for the weak. If you don't believe in the coin that you're buying don't do it. I have some Bitcoins and i'm not planning to sell before I see prices over 10000 USD again. I believe in this is the level of depression. If you sell now you'll regret later!
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

the best thing you must do if you want to get profit when investing is patient. if you cant control your feeling, you are easy sell in panic and lose your chance

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

Not at all,bitcoin investing is  not every time the losses ..i have also make good profit from this ,,...now i am also in loss ..but i believe that it will repair very soon... so don't worry about this situation.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:04:12 PM

What is with all of this new investors which want haste with all their investments?

What is all your hurry? Just the word "invest" defines it all. It is like planting a seed. You wait for it to bloom. You water it and give it sunlight or you just let the nature grow it because they can.
Same with investing, you are nurturing it with your patience and if you can stretch more time you can advertise it to pull more investor.
It is like 1/100 people who enters the world of crypto are just the ones optimistic enough to HODL their coins.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: