Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:27:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Chrome] YoBit Trading Bot  (Read 115 times)
TaqTrade10 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:03:34 PM

Hello everyone, let me introduce to you my new project on the YoBit platform exchange published on Google Chrome store :

I developed a trading bot that allows to make micro-transactions and to win around $1 per hour with 99% accuracy. The method is simple : the trading bot I developed learn the pattern of the currency value through time, and it finds alone to good time to buy or sell. I think this is a good start because :

• It does not require a huge investment : with only $20-30, you can start to run the bot with very low amounts of transactions (the buy threshold was fixed around 1e-7 BTC)
  • You can run it at any time : since the bot works alone, you can leave it the night while you are asleep
  • Gain are usually around $1 an hour, you can of course obtain more, but it is also more risky.

BTC How does it works ?

In my free time I study two subjects in particular : neural networks and time series analysis (TSA). TSA is widely used in finance, but neural networks are still in research and applications in finance are a mystery. So I came to the conclusion : why not combine these two fields ? For those who love technical details, here is the architecture used on this first version :

• Time serie model (MA, ARMA or GARCH(1,1)) to make the currency easy to analyse
  • A LSTM (Long-Short Term Memory) Neural Network which learn the features of the currency in order to "learn" his behavior (usually 98.6 accurate on a test set composed of 100 currencies)
  • A gradient method to determine whether it is a good move to buy or to sell at the current moment

The intuitive part is that the bot will first learn how the currency is : is there high variations ? How import are pumps and drops ? Is there a tendency according the volume ? Then, the bot see how the value is going in a small frame of time (a few seconds) : if value is increasing, it sells, if value is decreasing, it buys. I hard-coded a drop limit, so if the currency loses around 20% of his value on short period before evaluation, the bot stops buying and automatically sells to preserve funds.

BTC About performances ?

To be honest, I don't think this method will make you win hundreds of dollars. The main idea when I conceived the bot was at least, it will pay my electricity bill  Tongue . As I said before, you can make up to $1 an hour, but the thing is it can fluctuate according to the currency but also on your bets. If you are afraid and prefer to see it in real time, I advise you to bet only with a few dozens of dollar, so you can see the bot interacting in real time.

BTC What's next ?

Actually there are many things to do :

• Accuracy is good but the gain are still too small in my opinion, and I need to minimize as much as possible the risk to loose part of investment.
  • The GUI is ugly : I can create a simple interface, but the black text on white background doesn't fit with the mood of trading
  • I really love statistics behind financial markets, but the problem is my knowledge in programming, which is quite limited. If you would like to help me to create a more powerful program, that would be with pleasure  Wink

I am currently working on improvements, so I would like to know your feedbacks, I hope you will like it Smiley .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adamkpv

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

SCAM !!!!!!"

Hello everyone, let me introduce to you my new project on the YoBit platform exchange published on Google Chrome store :

I developed a trading bot that allows to make micro-transactions and to win around $1 per hour with 99% accuracy. The method is simple : the trading bot I developed learn the pattern of the currency value through time, and it finds alone to good time to buy or sell. I think this is a good start because :

• It does not require a huge investment : with only $20-30, you can start to run the bot with very low amounts of transactions (the buy threshold was fixed around 1e-7 BTC)
  • You can run it at any time : since the bot works alone, you can leave it the night while you are asleep
  • Gain are usually around $1 an hour, you can of course obtain more, but it is also more risky.

BTC How does it works ?

In my free time I study two subjects in particular : neural networks and time series analysis (TSA). TSA is widely used in finance, but neural networks are still in research and applications in finance are a mystery. So I came to the conclusion : why not combine these two fields ? For those who love technical details, here is the architecture used on this first version :

• Time serie model (MA, ARMA or GARCH(1,1)) to make the currency easy to analyse
  • A LSTM (Long-Short Term Memory) Neural Network which learn the features of the currency in order to "learn" his behavior (usually 98.6 accurate on a test set composed of 100 currencies)
  • A gradient method to determine whether it is a good move to buy or to sell at the current moment

The intuitive part is that the bot will first learn how the currency is : is there high variations ? How import are pumps and drops ? Is there a tendency according the volume ? Then, the bot see how the value is going in a small frame of time (a few seconds) : if value is increasing, it sells, if value is decreasing, it buys. I hard-coded a drop limit, so if the currency loses around 20% of his value on short period before evaluation, the bot stops buying and automatically sells to preserve funds.

BTC About performances ?

To be honest, I don't think this method will make you win hundreds of dollars. The main idea when I conceived the bot was at least, it will pay my electricity bill  Tongue . As I said before, you can make up to $1 an hour, but the thing is it can fluctuate according to the currency but also on your bets. If you are afraid and prefer to see it in real time, I advise you to bet only with a few dozens of dollar, so you can see the bot interacting in real time.

BTC What's next ?

• Accuracy is good but the gain are still too small in my opinion, and I need to minimize as much as possible the risk to loose part of investment.
  • The GUI is ugly : I can create a simple interface, but the black text on white background doesn't fit with the mood of trading
  • I really love statistics behind financial markets, but the problem is my knowledge in programming, which is quite limited. If you would like to help me to create a more powerful program, that would be with pleasure  Wink

I am currently working on improvements, so I would like to know your feedbacks, I hope you will like it Smiley .
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:37:57 AM

BTC How does it works ?

BTC About performances ?

BTC What's next ?

Please stop replace your trust into bot platform in many reason, bot will not help you increase your skill. Even they can give you accurate calculation but real market is not like mathematics, not even close enough. I use bot when start trade 3 years a go and I have great profit only for beginning, after that only cut loss the best option I have. Leave bot and built your own skill and believe in your self.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:58 AM

And after installation, the computer will be hacked!
For the sake of one dollar put dubious things that still will not work, complete idiocy ...

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:26:19 AM

Is it free? Chrome doesn't review apps before adding them on their store  Huh  

It seem quite suspicious and I suggest everyone to make sure that they will not install this in their main browser where they have stored other login information (saved password).

Chrome saves lots of info while you browse which might be shared to addons on background.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

And after installation, the computer will be hacked!
For the sake of one dollar put dubious things that still will not work, complete idiocy ...

Have you tried it already? I am curious also about this project. I am also not aware if this trading bot uses API's like what happened to Binance trading platform. If yes, be careful guys, they will have access to your trading platform and messed with your funds. Hope owner of this project have a trial version  so that we  can review the feedback. But of course, when you try, do not use your main account.
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:52:07 PM

Is it free? Chrome doesn't review apps before adding them on their store  Huh  

It seem quite suspicious and I suggest everyone to make sure that they will not install this in their main browser where they have stored other login information (saved password).

Chrome saves lots of info while you browse which might be shared to addons on background.

Installing unknown extensions is one of the easiest ways somebody to empty your wallets or steal your seeds.

It is suspicious and just stay away. At least until OP make it open-source what I believe will not happens because this is scam.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: