June 15, 2024, 03:47:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The United States is:
Still the American Dream - 28 (11.9%)
Just a place - 44 (18.7%)
Fat people - 72 (30.6%)
The land of legal money laundering and money injection - 70 (29.8%)
idgaf - 21 (8.9%)
Total Voters: 235

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Opinion on the US  (Read 18937 times)
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 05:47:24 AM

Honeypot.  Is your goal to be "defending" the USA by actively generating hate toward it with vitriolic ranting, racism, generalizations and pretending the people of a region are to be held accountable for the actions of those governments who have power over them as if those people were personally involved in creating the worst parts of the history of the region in which they reside?

Since when did people's 'hate' become a legitimate concern and valid argument against another? I believe you need to rethink what goes through your head before piping up carelessly.

'Racism' LOL  now that just too cute. No one's pretending. Please fix that attitude of yours. No one, myself above all, could give any less of a fuck what you feel and laugh at your 'hate' while displaying blatant and outright disrespect against another based solely on whatever you feel comfortable with at the time.

Hypocrisy? You don't even know what you are mouthing off about.

How about some 'hate' for your own governments and oppressors who flaunt the basic common decency of your fellow people?  Or are they too scary for you to stand up against because they couldn't care less about some limp dick fucks bitching about human rights while you think your little 'feelings' are supposed to be legitimate arguments against US?

With an attitude like that, I have no problem with our soldiers raping and killing foreigners. Please, just give us more excuse. I don't think you have a slightest idea what you are bitching about.

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 06:05:46 AM

Honeypot.  Is your goal to be "defending" the USA by actively generating hate toward it with vitriolic ranting, racism, generalizations and pretending the people of a region are to be held accountable for the actions of those governments who have power over them as if those people were personally involved in creating the worst parts of the history of the region in which they reside?

Since when did people's 'hate' become a legitimate concern and valid argument against another? I believe you need to rethink what goes through your head before piping up carelessly.

'Racism' LOL  now that just too cute. No one's pretending. Please fix that attitude of yours. No one, myself above all, could give any less of a fuck what you feel and laugh at your 'hate' while displaying blatant and outright disrespect against another based solely on whatever you feel comfortable with at the time.

Hypocrisy? You don't even know what you are mouthing off about.

How about some 'hate' for your own governments and oppressors who flaunt the basic common decency of your fellow people?  Or are they too scary for you to stand up against because they couldn't care less about some limp dick fucks bitching about human rights while you think your little 'feelings' are supposed to be legitimate arguments against US?

With an attitude like that, I have no problem with our soldiers raping and killing foreigners. Please, just give us more excuse. I don't think you have a slightest idea what you are bitching about.

I'm American.  My question is simple.  Is your goal with this profane ranting to encourage hate toward America, or do you have some more noble purpose?

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Romyen

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:23:03 AM

I would like to know the general opinion of my country.
Nobody seems to like it, I don't really like it and it has this weird dollar thing.

The US government is bad for bitcoin because it has the ability to dictate bad fiscal policy to the rest of the world due to the preeminence of the dollar. Fortunately the USD will continue to decline and soon cease to be the world's reserve currency. I'm glad that China just recently changed its policy and will stop buying dollars.
Honeypot

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:26:56 AM

If stating the obvious, true fact about another causes them 'hatred' against US, than that is the result. Their feelings have no bearing upon whether they are right or at best ignorantly mistaken.

Since when did the opposing side's feelings and reaction a grounds to validate or invalidate any claims?

Here's my question: Are you telling me that just because another reacts with 'hate' and 'discontent' that they are somehow in the right because they 'feel' so? Just what kind of carelessly weak minded position are you coming from that state something like this as if it is legitimate?

Are you even listening to yourself right now?
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 07:13:00 AM

Their feelings have no bearing upon whether they are right or at best ignorantly mistaken.
Agreed.  This holds true for you as well.
Since when did the opposing side's feelings and reaction a grounds to validate or invalidate any claims?
It doesn't.  I've not addressed your validity yet, only your intention.
Here's my question: Are you telling me that just because another reacts with 'hate' and 'discontent' that they are somehow in the right because they 'feel' so?
Nope, not telling you that.  But if you are looking for Straw men, they are over there.  >---->
Just what kind of carelessly weak minded position are you coming from that state something like this as if it is legitimate?

Me?  Coming from the weak minded position of curiosity...I'm not arguing with you about anything you are asserting.  Just curious that your writing seems to have the purpose of propagating profane nationalistic rants seemingly with the purpose to engender hatred toward the USA whilst apparently carrying its water, so I thought I'd offer you the opportunity of establishing some greater purpose, but you failed at that.

It makes sense.  "Honeypot" is the term used for an attractive trap.  In this case, you embody the indignant belligerent American racist to provoke others into senseless arguments over historical regional injustices of international politics of nations.  
No region is innocent of injustice, and many folks will have enough regional or national pride to get excited over such provocations.

Carry on.  I'll have some popcorn and leave you to your fun.

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 07:58:15 AM

Their feelings have no bearing upon whether they are right or at best ignorantly mistaken.
Here's my question: Are you telling me that just because another reacts with 'hate' and 'discontent' that they are somehow in the right because they 'feel' so?
Nope, not telling you that.  But if you are looking for Straw men, they are over there.  >---->
Just what kind of carelessly weak minded position are you coming from that state something like this as if it is legitimate?

Me?  Coming from the weak minded position of curiosity...I'm not arguing with you about anything you are asserting.  Just curious that your writing seems to have the purpose of propagating profane nationalistic rants seemingly with the purpose to engender hatred toward the USA whilst apparently carrying its water, so I thought I'd offer you the opportunity of establishing some greater purpose, but you failed at that.

It makes sense.  "Honeypot" is the term used for an attractive trap.  In this case, you embody the indignant belligerent American racist to provoke others into senseless arguments over historical regional injustices of international politics of nations.  
No region is innocent of injustice, and many folks will have enough regional or national pride to get excited over such provocations.

+1

I was going to address some of the diatribe about Israel, but maybe I shouldn... Ahh, fuck it. The issue was raised, I'm responding.

I have no problem with Jews. I have a huge problem with Israel. Specifically, I have a huge problem with Israel being backed by the United States of America. If Israel wants to get all medieval on their neighbors, they can AND SHOULD do it on their own hook. The British Mandate is over.

That's a specific. In general, I have a big problem with ALL foreign aid at the taxpayer's expense when our own nation is crumbling to ruin in a lot of places. I just moved from one of them. Western Pennsylvania looks and feels like the pictures coming out of the Soviet Union circa 1980. I now live in Idaho, where I have spent the majority of my adult life, and it's still pretty affluent. I have traveled all over the USA, having now been in 41 states, and a whole lot of it is a mess. If we are to have a central government (which I oppose vehemently, but it exists) then FFS can't they focus at least some of the loot they steal on fixing OUR problems instead of exacerbating problems abroad? We only need the rest of the world for trade. We do not need to interfere in their affairs, for good or ill. They are human and capable. If our alleged leaders continue down the path they've been pursuing, it will cease to enrich even them when our land goes up in the flames of revolution.

Another big beef I have with them is their "righteous" attitude when their poking at people causes a backlash. If the situations were reversed and, say, Mexico invade us because of some made up or even real slight, would our leaders claim that Mexico was in the right? (Nothing against Mexico, just that they are close by and populous. It is merely an example.)

From my travels and having grown up here, I have to say that over all, Americans are fairly decent people. Our rulers are not. At all. They are clueless about their own backyard, arrogant in their dismissal of the opinions and plight of their serfs, and downright dangerous to foreigners. They need to go. Before the situation becomes unrecoverable, if that hasn't already happened.
PrintMule

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

FREE $50 BONUS - STAKE - [click signature]

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:50:34 AM

Hypocrisy and short sighted adolescent 'ethnic pride' of Iran must be addressed first. US does not offer apologies to those who does not even deserve to be treated as human beings by the virtue of their own miserable hypocrisy and purposeful failures.

USA support of UAE, there's your hypocrisy.

My biggest beef wih USA is it's support of Israel. It's support of UAE. It's presence in Japan (and totally unjustified nuking of Japan). And supporting heroin production in Afghanistan, instead of burning those poppy seeds down.

You got no place having a 'beef' with Israel, fool. Little racist cunts from around the world are so easily manipulated by anything that seems to give them a momentary moral high ground, so much so that they actually managed to make an enemy out of people to whom arabs have done wrong far more than any jew has committed crimes against arabs. No one in Israel is calling for genocide of arabs or even 'palestinians'. Why is it that those EVIL jews pay and allow palestinians to work along side jewish citizens of Israel within Israeli borders? I do hear the opposite from muslims. Now, if arabs had even a fraction of excuse that jews had in their claims to Israeli land, they would be squealing at the top of their lungs about 'reclaiming'.

Selective muslim moralizing (i.e. bitch lies) is so obvious to anyone, even to someone such as myself who is not even remotely connected to either side in the conflict.

What of UAE? When have they aggressively invaded a nation to sack and loot their capital? When have they attempted to declare extermination of a race and ethnicity their goal? Cry me a river about 1000 dead in the protests within UAE while the whole of arab and muslim world make a scape goat out of 6.5 million jews many of whom arabs conducted pogroms on in various nations after a little encouragement from the nazis.

As far as japs, I hope you enjoy talking to chinese and koreans, or filipinos about what they think in regards to 'innocence' of those 12 year old children who tried to play at being an imperialist, racist empire who freely used cultural genocide as a tool and slavery of asian women. Or maybe you are too gullible to understand the difference between valid arguments and sentiment-laden not-so-subtle and quite pathetic attempts at twisting truths as japs love to do with their version of 'history'.

Afghan heroin production? What next, are you going to cry and moan about US not doing anything to stop the poppy and heroin production in the Golden Triangle? I thought you hated the idea of US being involved in foreign countries? You sure are selective on topics which you bitch and moan about.

Your friendship with Israel benefits them more than it benefits you. Pretty much nailed by Biomech.

UAE = no civil rights whatsoever, while USA uses civil rights as an argument in criticizing unfavorable countries. My point was about hypocrisy.

Japs = Britain, France, Russia, many countries were trying to play imperialist in the past. USA nuked country which was begging to surrender itself. Just to prove a point, to exert a dominant stance in the world.

And finally Afghanistan = I hate the idea of US involvement, but they've already involved AND THEY ARE PROTECTING DRUG OPERATIONS. Not turning their backs on the problem, but BACKING IT UP.

2+2=4 (just to see if you will try to debate that too)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Honeypot

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:54:08 AM

Except you have yet to answer any of my points except somehow try and simplify what I say as 'racist'. Now that's some ignorance. You are the first American to try and call me that seriously. I would at least give you that - somehow many people seem to think if you are not white, you shouldn't be called racist either.

My response to anti-American sentiment is completely justified by the fact that every single point I raised has evidence coming out of all the actions taken by these so-called 'victim' nations and ethnicities.

No one, least of all me, have stated that America is perfectly moral in all its actions. However, rest of the world attempting to criticize US from some delusional position of moral superioirity is akin to an employee who doesn't even show up for work half the week trying to bitch and moan about how another worker should be fired because he filled out an order wrong on one of his contracts.

The true discrepancy between faults of other nations/ethnicities and US is incredibly large, no matter which idiotic fools coked up with sense of nationalist racially charged ethnic 'pride' tries to bitch otherwise. No nation has been as forthcoming in admitting its major and minor faults as United States, or attempted reparations and reconciliations along with appropriate sentiment and gestures. Rest of the world is in no place to criticize US for its supposed 'mistakes' while they have neither the experience nor the ability to act as a strong, power-wielding nation.

What is going on around now is nothing more than selective posturing done by those whose ignorant ulterior motive is too pathetically obvious: They want to try to be the big cheese. All that, while not even able to deal properly with their neighbors and having bitchfest over a piece of rock or dealing with severe level of ignorance and racial biases in their own countries.

As for blaming our 'leaders', I would ask you to please put down that psuedo-revolutionary crackpipe and actually travel and live as a citizen (if you even can, that is. Most of the time you will still be a fuckin forienger and never really be included in the inner workings of their society the same way as their own people). The social, cultural, and political environment in many countries will do their best to shake you out of your little fantasies about how US is the ultimate evil empire or some other delusional and immature fantasies about sticking it to the man.

Just like how snowden or assange was too cowardly to go after real targets practicing imperialism and racial discrimination on a cultural, social, and historical level, or just as that idiotic bitch jane fonda only recently sheepishly retracted her ignorant endorsement of NVA (my lai was more or less SOP for them), you need to get some proper perspective before playing at being an 'enlightened' and 'progressive' people with awareness about REAL conditions of this world.

Otherwise, have fun being led around the nose by those who will happily manipulate your immature and infantile bitching to their advantage. Here's a hint: the big bad boss ain't US no matter how comfortable that may make you feel as opposed to someone who you REALLY can't stand up against and try to ignore.

Anti Americanism is for the weak and the ignorant. Those who love to squeal 'racist' should check themselves before they drown in their own shit and I will be glad to hold them in place while someone else does the fun work, my darker skin not withstanding even a little bit.

Fair's fair, bitches!
Honeypot

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:16:41 AM

Agreed.  This holds true for you as well.
It doesn't.  I've not addressed your validity yet, only your intention.
Nope, not telling you that.  But if you are looking for Straw men, they are over there.  >---->

Me?  Coming from the weak minded position of curiosity...I'm not arguing with you about anything you are asserting.  Just curious that your writing seems to have the purpose of propagating profane nationalistic rants seemingly with the purpose to engender hatred toward the USA whilst apparently carrying its water, so I thought I'd offer you the opportunity of establishing some greater purpose, but you failed at that.

It makes sense.  "Honeypot" is the term used for an attractive trap.  In this case, you embody the indignant belligerent American racist to provoke others into senseless arguments over historical regional injustices of international politics of nations. 

Carry on.  I'll have some popcorn and leave you to your fun.
+1

I was going to address some of the diatribe about Israel, but maybe I shouldn... Ahh, fuck it. The issue was raised, I'm responding.

I have no problem with Jews. I have a huge problem with Israel. Specifically, I have a huge problem with Israel being backed by the United States of America. If Israel wants to get all medieval on their neighbors, they can AND SHOULD do it on their own hook. The British Mandate is over.

That's a specific. In general, I have a big problem with ALL foreign aid at the taxpayer's expense when our own nation is crumbling to ruin in a lot of places. I just moved from one of them. Western Pennsylvania looks and feels like the pictures coming out of the Soviet Union circa 1980. I now live in Idaho, where I have spent the majority of my adult life, and it's still pretty affluent. I have traveled all over the USA, having now been in 41 states, and a whole lot of it is a mess. If we are to have a central government (which I oppose vehemently, but it exists) then FFS can't they focus at least some of the loot they steal on fixing OUR problems instead of exacerbating problems abroad? We only need the rest of the world for trade. We do not need to interfere in their affairs, for good or ill. They are human and capable. If our alleged leaders continue down the path they've been pursuing, it will cease to enrich even them when our land goes up in the flames of revolution.

Another big beef I have with them is their "righteous" attitude when their poking at people causes a backlash. If the situations were reversed and, say, Mexico invade us because of some made up or even real slight, would our leaders claim that Mexico was in the right? (Nothing against Mexico, just that they are close by and populous. It is merely an example.)

From my travels and having grown up here, I have to say that over all, Americans are fairly decent people. Our rulers are not. At all. They are clueless about their own backyard, arrogant in their dismissal of the opinions and plight of their serfs, and downright dangerous to foreigners. They need to go. Before the situation becomes unrecoverable, if that hasn't already happened.

While I do believe Israeli lobby is a problem, I DO have a problem with people suddenly thinking Israel is the devil incarnate. It almost seems as if people are embarrassed by somewhat simplistic point of view they had about right and wrong and are desperately trying to play at being a contrarian.

No one told you to make such uninformed opinions than try to desperately correct it by trashing it overnight and playing for the other team. That's plain pathetic. Objectively weighing who take responsibility for what should place the majority of faults squarely on arabs and their hypocritical transgression against Israel.

Here's the deal: Israel is by no means perfect. But their neighbors have no standing or right to bitch and moan as if they are the victims. Israel has even attempted to reconcile and try their hand at two-state solution - meanwhile regular declarations are issued by arab public and figures about how Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth. Since when did Israel make turning arab world into a furnace their main goal? Don't anyone go fucking issue lies and denials about their obvious racist tendencies against a group of people barely holding out in a country half the size of NJ while they themselves sit on the riches natural resource on earth. If the position was the other way around, they would be squealing discrimination.

Israel is certainly not the one doing the poking. It will maintain its rightful place and survive as a nation without every single boy in middle east having a period over its existence. How about some fucking apologies for taking advantage of jewish people's misfortunes and pogroms of jews in the middle east? What of daily rhetoric coming from the middle east to 'exterminate jews' and 'destroy israel'?

Palestine? You do understand that was the name given by Roman exterminators to destroy jewish culture and forcefully revise the identity of the land.

How can any objective person weigh the 'sins' of Israel against the muslim world and not be outraged at the sheer ignorance of those who seek Israel's extermination? When was the last time Israel claimed the whole of Saudi peninsula as its 'holy land', plopped down a golden synagogue in riyadh and claimed it as their great holy place?

Being a contrarian against a simple idea of right and wrong is one thing, but jumping on the superficial, racist and ethnically biased bitchfest bandwagon is very, very pathetic.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:30:35 AM

... pretending the people of a region are to be held accountable for the actions of those governments who have power over them as if those people were personally involved in creating the worst parts of the history of the region in which they reside?
This is not particular of the U.S., but people of a region ARE to be held accountable for their governments actions, at least when dealing with 3rd countries. If you don't want to be held accountable for droning people or being in a police state or economic meltdown, elect Ron Paul. If I don't want to be called a PIIG in the Anglo/financial media, I elect and campaign for more responsible politicians. If a Muslim does not want to be mocked and called terrorist, don't vote for Mohameed Morsi or work for the Saudi or Iranian status-quo...

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:43:37 AM

Regarding anti-Americanism stated above ... Nobody would be anti-anything if your rednecks (and your liberals too) would mind just your own business. Since when it's your damn business to meddle into how Russia deals with gay propaganda towards children, or if people in Scandinavia or Eastern Europe are socialist?

Who's anti-India or anti-Brazil? They don't invade other countries or threat others as vassals of the empire. They don't force their views and culture down other people's throats. However, there are still today anti-Russians, anti-Japanese and anti-Germans for good reasons.

In short: if you even care that some have anti-American stances, you know what to do and not to do.

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
j68r

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 01:08:51 PM

Poor honeypot, such a jaundiced arrogant brainwashed view.

Zionism hijacked Judaism for material and political gain. Zionism is a terror cult that has used theft embezzlement and murder to make Israel and enslave jews in a zionist entity. Jews lived there in small numbers along side others. This ownership of the land bullshit is utter invented nonsense to justify an eastern european inbred cult takeover of land that was never theirs to take.

Without the US propping up the filthy entity and protecting it from international justice there would be no Israel and the displaced palestinian arabs wouldn't have to do a thing to make it disappear.

1Bjgt6S6Mk3GsAPM4Mx4RGS4zYhoFURyCZ
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 07:02:15 PM

... pretending the people of a region are to be held accountable for the actions of those governments who have power over them as if those people were personally involved in creating the worst parts of the history of the region in which they reside?
This is not particular of the U.S., but people of a region ARE to be held accountable for their governments actions, at least when dealing with 3rd countries.

Sure, except that is true exactly nowhere on the planet.
The only time it is true is immediately after a popular revolution before the power vacuum fills with the next wave of corruption.
One thing that you will learn as you travel the planet is that individuals typically have very little to do with what their political overlords are doing "in their name".

For what it's worth, I LOL'd at the "elect Ron Paul" stuff.  Even if he had support of 60% of US he would lose every national election without support of the banks or the military.  Politics doesn't work the way you think it does.  If you paid much attention to the last election, even the Republicans shunned RP.  When he would win or even come in second on a Republican primary race, he would not be even listed in the Republican news. 

The Liberals laughed at it too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B0QPcoTZg8
It was something the alternative media from both sides could bond over...
http://www.infowars.com/jon-stewart-on-the-media-ignoring-ron-aul/

Ron Paul is one of the better proofs of the point I was making as to why you can not really hold any individual folks in a region responsible for what their government is doing.  You would be more likely to find a Ron Paul supporter than an Obama supporter in very large areas.  One is a political nobody, and the other is the leader of the free world.  You have the American ochlocratic democracy to thank for that, and mobs are far too easy to manipulate.  The best you can hope for is a sane and rational local politician. 

Honeypot

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:20:01 PM

Zionism hijacked Judaism for material and political gain. Zionism is a terror cult that has used theft embezzlement and murder to make Israel and enslave jews in a zionist entity. Jews lived there in small numbers along side others. This ownership of the land bullshit is utter invented nonsense to justify an eastern european inbred cult takeover of land that was never theirs to take.

Without the US propping up the filthy entity and protecting it from international justice there would be no Israel and the displaced palestinian arabs wouldn't have to do a thing to make it disappear.

LOL you can't even make an argument without descending into a completely baseless racially charged argument, and you suppose I am 'brainwashed'.

Typical ignorant fools these days. After a good deal of experience seeing things from many sides, I have more than enough confidence to tell outright who is the one doing the self-serving lying.

'Zionist' LOL. If my people were up in arms with their periods on because of a small group of people we outnumber by 200 to 1, I would be so ashamed I couldn't show my face in public.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:13:06 PM

Agreed.  This holds true for you as well.
It doesn't.  I've not addressed your validity yet, only your intention.
Nope, not telling you that.  But if you are looking for Straw men, they are over there.  >---->

Me?  Coming from the weak minded position of curiosity...I'm not arguing with you about anything you are asserting.  Just curious that your writing seems to have the purpose of propagating profane nationalistic rants seemingly with the purpose to engender hatred toward the USA whilst apparently carrying its water, so I thought I'd offer you the opportunity of establishing some greater purpose, but you failed at that.

It makes sense.  "Honeypot" is the term used for an attractive trap.  In this case, you embody the indignant belligerent American racist to provoke others into senseless arguments over historical regional injustices of international politics of nations. 

Carry on.  I'll have some popcorn and leave you to your fun.
+1

While I do believe Israeli lobby is a problem, I DO have a problem with people suddenly thinking Israel is the devil incarnate. It almost seems as if people are embarrassed by somewhat simplistic point of view they had about right and wrong and are desperately trying to play at being a contrarian.

No one told you to make such uninformed opinions than try to desperately correct it by trashing it overnight and playing for the other team. That's plain pathetic. Objectively weighing who take responsibility for what should place the majority of faults squarely on arabs and their hypocritical transgression against Israel.

Here's the deal: Israel is by no means perfect. But their neighbors have no standing or right to bitch and moan as if they are the victims. Israel has even attempted to reconcile and try their hand at two-state solution - meanwhile regular declarations are issued by arab public and figures about how Israel must be wiped off the face of the earth. Since when did Israel make turning arab world into a furnace their main goal? Don't anyone go fucking issue lies and denials about their obvious racist tendencies against a group of people barely holding out in a country half the size of NJ while they themselves sit on the riches natural resource on earth. If the position was the other way around, they would be squealing discrimination.

Israel is certainly not the one doing the poking. It will maintain its rightful place and survive as a nation without every single boy in middle east having a period over its existence. How about some fucking apologies for taking advantage of jewish people's misfortunes and pogroms of jews in the middle east? What of daily rhetoric coming from the middle east to 'exterminate jews' and 'destroy israel'?

Palestine? You do understand that was the name given by Roman exterminators to destroy jewish culture and forcefully revise the identity of the land.

How can any objective person weigh the 'sins' of Israel against the muslim world and not be outraged at the sheer ignorance of those who seek Israel's extermination? When was the last time Israel claimed the whole of Saudi peninsula as its 'holy land', plopped down a golden synagogue in riyadh and claimed it as their great holy place?

Being a contrarian against a simple idea of right and wrong is one thing, but jumping on the superficial, racist and ethnically biased bitchfest bandwagon is very, very pathetic.

I chose Israel as a response because you brought it up. I am not oblivious nor ignorant to the problems in the middle east. I'm not a young man, nor have I lived with my head in the sand.

I used it as an example only because you did.

I could list off a whole lot of examples of foreign aid gone wrong. Finding a few that went well is much more difficult. Something given is of no value, unless value is exchanged, thus "biting the hand that feeds" and all of that.

I am opposed to ALL foreign aid, other than the one that has historically been prove to work every time. Free trade. Ideas pass borders as easily as goods and services. Bastiat said it well. "Where goods and services do not cross borders, soldiers will".

I am an agorist. I do NOT believe that government is a "necessary evil". Evil, yes. Necessary? No!

America is a place. The United States of America is a corporation. All corporations exist to further the profit of their shareholders. Exactly who those shareholders are is somewhat shadowy in this case, but it sure as hell is not the "citizens" who in this day and age should be called subjects.

The America I grew up in no longer exists. We every day resemble Germany circa 1936 to a greater extent. I fear this. When I was young a great many of my friends traveled to foreign lands for various reasons. They were all happy to come home, even though they had fun. Fast forward 20 years (about ten years ago) and they started going on holiday to Europe or Asia and not coming home. Because they found better conditions for themselves over there. Mind you, they were NOT looking to leave the US hegemon, they were on vacation! Yet they found other places more attractive than the land of their birth.

Now I'm seeing this a lot. People are getting tired of living in a place where your every move is monitored. Even if they don't DO anything to you, they are still watching. Voyeurism isn't a great governmental paradigm any more than the territorial ambitions.

As for "appropriate reparations", what's that? Should we go down the road of the treaty of Versailles and guarantee future problems? Or what?

Personally, I'd like to see the United States say to the world: "Well, we tried. We have found that we were misguided. Good luck, happy trading, you're on your own". And then pull the fuck OUT. We do NOT need a huge military presence round the globe. We do NOT need to keep playing power games with the various polities around the world. We only need to trade with them. If our ideals are correct, we should not violate them. A hand in friendship and trade, entangling alliances with NONE. People see. If they like what they see, they emulate it. If they emulate it and their leaders won't, the leaders suddenly find themselves outnumbered, and either conform or get cast out. If you don't believe that, look to history. as little as 3 centuries ago everybody KNEW that the only "proper" form of government was a monarchy. Yet the monarchies faded away, didn't they? How many are there now? Ten?

Now the dominant paradigm, at least in discussion, is democracy. Another proven failure, because it never actualizes, but instead becomes a republic dominated by the loudest voices or the most coin. Usually both. It's inherent flaws are too many to list in a simple forum post, but there it is.

Final thought for today is that hating the United States of America and hating America are two different things. I don't hate America. It is my homeland. I was born in western Washington, I am of mixed ancestry but that includes a great deal of Cherokee. My roots run deep to America, Norway, Germany, Scotland and England. I have no problem with any of those peoples. Just their governments. As an outsider, it's easy to criticize another nation. It is much harder to be objective about your own. I tried to work within the system for many years, and found that at root, it cannot be reformed. This is because it WORKS AS INTENDED for those in power. Not so much for the vast majority of us. They can bail out a corporation for billions of dollars, but will hardly throw a bone to the people from whom they took the money, and future. The idea of a government accountable to the people is nice. It hasn't happened once on a scale larger than a small city. And it never will, as it CANNOT. Thus, decentralization makes sense if you are aiming for the best result for the largest number of people. This was well understood in early American history. It got lost along the way. People like me are trying to bring it back. For this we are called unpatriotic and even treasonous when we quote Thomas Jefferson and his posse.

I smell something rotten in a swamp a bit north of Maryland.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 09:21:51 PM

Except you have yet to answer any of my points except somehow try and simplify what I say as 'racist'. Now that's some ignorance. You are the first American to try and call me that seriously. I would at least give you that - somehow many people seem to think if you are not white, you shouldn't be called racist either.

My response to anti-American sentiment is completely justified by the fact that every single point I raised has evidence coming out of all the actions taken by these so-called 'victim' nations and ethnicities.

No one, least of all me, have stated that America is perfectly moral in all its actions. However, rest of the world attempting to criticize US from some delusional position of moral superioirity is akin to an employee who doesn't even show up for work half the week trying to bitch and moan about how another worker should be fired because he filled out an order wrong on one of his contracts.

The true discrepancy between faults of other nations/ethnicities and US is incredibly large, no matter which idiotic fools coked up with sense of nationalist racially charged ethnic 'pride' tries to bitch otherwise. No nation has been as forthcoming in admitting its major and minor faults as United States, or attempted reparations and reconciliations along with appropriate sentiment and gestures. Rest of the world is in no place to criticize US for its supposed 'mistakes' while they have neither the experience nor the ability to act as a strong, power-wielding nation.

What is going on around now is nothing more than selective posturing done by those whose ignorant ulterior motive is too pathetically obvious: They want to try to be the big cheese. All that, while not even able to deal properly with their neighbors and having bitchfest over a piece of rock or dealing with severe level of ignorance and racial biases in their own countries.

As for blaming our 'leaders', I would ask you to please put down that psuedo-revolutionary crackpipe and actually travel and live as a citizen (if you even can, that is. Most of the time you will still be a fuckin forienger and never really be included in the inner workings of their society the same way as their own people). The social, cultural, and political environment in many countries will do their best to shake you out of your little fantasies about how US is the ultimate evil empire or some other delusional and immature fantasies about sticking it to the man.

Just like how snowden or assange was too cowardly to go after real targets practicing imperialism and racial discrimination on a cultural, social, and historical level, or just as that idiotic bitch jane fonda only recently sheepishly retracted her ignorant endorsement of NVA (my lai was more or less SOP for them), you need to get some proper perspective before playing at being an 'enlightened' and 'progressive' people with awareness about REAL conditions of this world.

Otherwise, have fun being led around the nose by those who will happily manipulate your immature and infantile bitching to their advantage. Here's a hint: the big bad boss ain't US no matter how comfortable that may make you feel as opposed to someone who you REALLY can't stand up against and try to ignore.

Anti Americanism is for the weak and the ignorant. Those who love to squeal 'racist' should check themselves before they drown in their own shit and I will be glad to hold them in place while someone else does the fun work, my darker skin not withstanding even a little bit.

Fair's fair, bitches!

Yes, I've not answered any of your "points".  Yes they are racist but moreover nationalist ranting.  Since they have pretty much nothing to do with Bitcoin, I'm pretty much ignoring them.  So in that sense, yes I'm ignorant.  No argument there.

munch...munch...  popcorn needs salt....

j68r

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:20:34 PM

LOL you can't even make an argument without descending into a completely baseless racially charged argument, and you suppose I am 'brainwashed'.

Typical ignorant fools these days. After a good deal of experience seeing things from many sides, I have more than enough confidence to tell outright who is the one doing the self-serving lying.

'Zionist' LOL. If my people were up in arms with their periods on because of a small group of people we outnumber by 200 to 1, I would be so ashamed I couldn't show my face in public.

You need educating. There is no racial element, charged or otherwise. "Jews" are not a race, that is a zionist invention just like Israel itself and the narrative used to justify the theft, colonisation and illegal occupation of land in the region. If you knew anything about Judaism you'd know the terror state is an abomination and makes a mockery of the teachings of true Jewish religion. It's nothing more than a US sponsored east european colony founded on extortion, terrorism and murder.

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:56:47 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 12:07:11 AM by crumbs

You need educating. There is no racial element, charged or otherwise. "Jews" are not a race, that is a zionist invention just like Israel itself and the narrative used to justify the theft, colonisation and illegal occupation of land in the region. If you knew anything about Judaism you'd know the terror state is an abomination and makes a mockery of the teachings of true Jewish religion. It's nothing more than a US sponsored east european colony founded on extortion, terrorism and murder.

"I dream of a world without Jews" -- Ludwig von Mises
j68r

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:08:44 AM

Post a picture of an elephants arse, it has about the same relevance you twit.

Or is that intended as the usual rot used to try and close down the truth. No wonder the zionist terror cult hijacked, patented and enslaved the suffering of "the jews".

crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 12:15:27 AM

Post a picture of an elephants arse, it has about the same relevance you twit.

Or is that intended as the usual rot used to try and close down the truth. No wonder the zionist terror cult hijacked, patented and enslaved the suffering of "the jews".

Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: