Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:29:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: - CRYPTO CURRENCY TRADERS COMPETITION -  (Read 95 times)
Swayzeee (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:07:27 PM

Do you think you make good charts? ARE you the TA GURU OF TWITTER? Can you shill like BARRY SHILLBERT? Or are you just your average trading joe. Maybe your a new guy with beginners luck? Whatever the case is come enjoy the fun and compete in trading against other crypto currency traders.

Our vision is much like fan dual we want to run a few contests for free. The next contest will be for around 1 ETH. Pay outs going to 1st -3rd place with free sign ups. We will be running month long contests and weekly contests. It is all free currently like I said so if you are a trader and want to compare yourself against the best please come trade it out. Click the link and join up.

https://www.whalefights.com/contests/jkXZBXn

Grin
galacticpilgrim

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:19:54 AM

I've participated in a few of the contests last month, it was awesome. It's a very well put together trading application.

A few days in, I was hating on myself for not posting my contest trades in real-time on binance lol

I'm in for this one for sure!!!
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

I am very interested to join this competition. then how the rules in this competition can you describe in detail in this thread, so that I can clearly understand everything related to this competition

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: