Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:48:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need your vote!  (Read 707 times)
0nlyBTC (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:03:28 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2013, 04:21:26 AM by 0nlyBTC

Hello people of BitcoinTalk, I would like for a request for you vote. Over the last few weeks I have been participating in logo contests. So far I have not won none  Undecided and now I am now asking for your vote @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=299867.msg3272135#msg3272135

Although I do not have any BTC to offer I am asking for you generous act of voting. I not forcing you to vote, I asking for consideration and helping me out. However if you vote for me, I will give a shout out to people who voted on the thread (giving thanks). Anyways thanks for your time and consideration.  Smiley
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 11:19:06 AM

Meta
Discussion about the Bitcoin Forum

I think you should move this thread elsewhere.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 11:24:38 AM

How much do you pay?
ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 11:45:37 AM

How much do you pay?

he is already saying cannot pay any thing just want votes   "Although I do not have any BTC to offer I am asking for you generous act of voting"

some body must look at this

greyhawk

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 11:54:36 AM

How much do you pay?

he is already saying cannot pay any thing just want votes   "Although I do not have any BTC to offer I am asking for you generous act of voting"

That's the worst kind of payment. I don't think he should pay so little. He is after all trying to game a paid contest. He should at least pay out a percentage of his winnings.

ReBoRn

Activity: 392

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 11:57:54 AM

How much do you pay?

he is already saying cannot pay any thing just want votes   "Although I do not have any BTC to offer I am asking for you generous act of voting"

That's the worst kind of payment. I don't think he should pay so little. He is after all trying to game a paid contest. He should at least pay out a percentage of his winnings.

but please read he is asking generous act of voting so hope never pay any thing and looking only for our generous act  Cheesy

greyhawk

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:03:17 PM

How much do you pay?

but please read he is asking generous act of voting so hope never pay any thing and looking only for our generous act  Cheesy

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his browser? 'No!' says the man on Bitcointalk, 'It belongs to the poor.'
0nlyBTC (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 10:35:30 PM

Wow I guess people need payment for a vote or kind act. First off I don't own any BTC and this would be my first earning. At least I'm not begging or hacking for BTC. Honestly I thought the Bitcoin Community would respond positively. If I did pay, that wouldn't be fair to the other contestants on the Logo contest. I'm sorry I can't pay but I have my integrity and honesty. I'm not that type of person to cheat. Will now I know better.     
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 10:40:25 PM

Wow I guess people need payment for a vote or kind act. First off I don't own any BTC and this would be my first earning. At least I'm not begging or hacking for BTC. Honestly I thought the Bitcoin Community would respond positively. If I did pay, that wouldn't be fair to the other contestants on the Logo contest. I'm sorry I can't pay but I have my integrity and honesty. I'm not that type of person to cheat. Will now I know better.     

We do react positivity. Although, this is in the wrong section.
0nlyBTC (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 10:42:19 PM

How much do you pay?

Wow far from that. I'm only making you aware of the contest and asking people (including you) to volunteer to vote for me. Of course if you choose not to that your choice. So how am I "game a paid contest?" How? How? I not paying anyone or forcing you to vote for me. I'm just asking for votes from your own freewill. If I did payout a percentage (like you suggest) that would actually game the contest to my favor with incentive. You are contradicting yourself in that post. I sorry but that would be dishonest.    
0nlyBTC (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 10:46:06 PM

We do react positivity. Although, this is in the wrong section.

Honestly that was my mistake. Meta = [Discussion about the Bitcoin Forum] Using that description I just posted. Honest mistake and wasn't intentional. So am I the first person to post in the wrong section? If so, whats the punishment? Ridiculed? Banned account? I honestly thought this was the appropriate Subject based on the description of Meta section (my bad).  
0nlyBTC (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 10:54:19 PM

How much do you pay?

If I paid off people to vote, that would rigged a paid contest. Sorry but I am not that type of person to cheat and risk my integrity. Sorry that funny to you but that the way I live offline and online.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 11:01:28 PM

How much do you pay?

If I paid off people to vote, that would rigged a paid contest. Sorry but I am not that type of person to cheat and risk my integrity. Sorry that funny to you but that the way I live offline and online.

Also, just using the editing feature and quote the previous comments into one post. You have posted three individual posts which could be classed as bumping.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: