Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shares in bitcoin companies/businesses  (Read 906 times)
Ford (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 03:20:15 AM

Hi All

Are there any bitcoin based companies (basically any company that revolves around bitcoin use) that offer shares to be bought in their business for bitcoins. (i.e. i pay 10 BTC and get 100 shares) ?

These can be either real shares or virtual shares, that will then pay me dividends based on profit. And that i can then resell the shares at market value to anyone else i choose too?

I would be grateful for any information at all or just links to websites that offer similar to the above.

Best Regards
Ford

zoinky

Activity: 811
Merit: 1000

Web Developer

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 03:52:21 AM

You might be very interested in this subforum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0
BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:25:10 PM

Is funny to invest in bitcoin securities, but be extremely careful, because in the bitcoin world all changes really fast.
Ford (OP)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2013, 08:35:38 PM

Is funny to invest in bitcoin securities, but be extremely careful, because in the bitcoin world all changes really fast.

I was more thinking of selling shares.
Im wondering if there is a set format for selling "virtual shares"
i.e how many shares should i issue?
what dividends would "share holders" expect against their investment?
would virtual share holders want to have controlling votes (like with real world shares)?
Or anything else i have not thought about.

You might be very interested in this subforum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0

Thanks for the link, seems most people are selling shares in mining operations. do you think shares in other types of businesses would work
ie. an exchange?

Best Regards
Ford

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: