Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 03:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Your Very Own Altcoin & Exchange Listing To Start Trading It Immediately  (Read 123 times)
CCitiesLZones (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:33:46 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 02:48:44 AM by CCitiesLZones

Have you been thinking of starting the next Bitcoin or Ethereum but don't have the technical knowledge? Do you fear you may not get an exchange where you can trade your token?

You have come to the right place. We will help you create your Altcoin and you can start trading it immediately on an exchange.

Discounted Price: 0.01 BTC

PM me to create your own Altcoin and get listed on a robust exchange today!
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:25:40 PM

You get an altcoin you can use for your ico, loyalty programme, etc.

Initially, the token will be listed on one exchange, and you can begin trading with it there immediately. Note: that verification of the token on the exchange it is immediately listed on, and subsequent listing on other exchanges would solely be your responsibility, not ours. Also note that responsibility for success/failure of your created and listed token would be yours not ours. It will depend on the usecase you have for it, your marketing, etc, not on us.

Note that due to the need to protect your security keys we will help you create your token by giving you simpe step by step directions online i.e., you will create it yourself with ours step by step guidance. We would only create it directly for you and hand you the security keys if we determine that you are incapable of following the steps.

After that, will give you links to resources where you can get support for any questions you have going forward.

We will conduct initial trade with your token to make sure your it is tradable.

All the best. We look forward to hearing from you if you are interested.
CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:40:21 PM

Bump
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

If this is the real deal, and you can actually get a coin listed on a exchange, then this is a super affordable price.
Im interested, however i would like to see some previous work and such before discussing any more about.
Does the price include only the source, or compiled OSx and Windows wallets as well too?

CCitiesLZones (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

If this is the real deal, and you can actually get a coin listed on a exchange, then this is a super affordable price.
Im interested, however i would like to see some previous work and such before discussing any more about.
Does the price include only the source, or compiled OSx and Windows wallets as well too?

Its Waves custom tokens. The exchange is Waves DEX. You also get to join a mutually beneficial crypto currency alliance.
Sellingaccs

Activity: 126
Merit: 50

Ask me for Pools, Nodes and Explorers.

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

Its Waves custom tokens. The exchange is Waves DEX. You also get to join a mutually beneficial crypto currency alliance.

Anyone can create a waves token (around 1 waves i think), so basically you are not doing anything here that could not be done by yourself.
This service is just a rip off, because you don't even list it on any exchange as waves exchange is decentralized and all tokens on waves network exist there.

Creating a waves token DOES NOT need any technical knowledge Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: