Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:43:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become an Altcoin Holder for Beginner Bounty Hunter?  (Read 94 times)
diora11 (OP)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:52:25 AM

Hello everyone, here I want to share my strategy to become an Altcoin Holder based on my experience. Being an Altcoin Holder certainly has 2 different sides, if we can observe carefully, it will certainly give a huge profit, but in some cases being an Altcoin Holder also provides significant losses. Here is a strategy that I apply in becoming a beginner Holder:

1. Make sure you have read the whitepaper of altcoin bounty that you follow. This can ensure you that Altcoin does have a good future.

2. See how much interest from traders and investors against Altcoin that you will hold.

3. If you receive Altcoin through airdrop or bounty campaign, you can minimize your losses by selling 50% of the total Altcoin you received first. Because in some cases experienced by the Altcoin holders I met, they were disappointed by the Altcoin they were holding.

4. Be patience, because sometimes market changes can happen suddenly. Do not be easily fooled by the price changes.

Many beginners who intend to hold their Altcoin because of market conditions at that time was experiencing price increases. This is what makes them a little rash to hold Altcoin without thinking about the future of the Altcoin.
This is my strategy as a beginner to become an Altcoin Holder, especially for airdrop and bounty hunter. If you have a different strategy than me, What is your strategy?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: