Bitcoin Forum
September 21, 2018, 02:52:13 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][NIMBUS] Nimbus Token signs $100 Million Cryptocurrency Deal  (Read 138 times)
nimbustoken
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:02:45 AM

Nimbus Token Signs $100 Million Cryptocurrency Deal With Aircraft Manufacturer

January 20th, 2018 - NIMBUS TOKEN, LLC, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Comp Air Aviation of Titusville, FL to manage cryptocurrency funding for their development of the Comp Air XFT (extreme fighter trainer) on the Nimbus Token Platform. Comp Air Aviation will seek $100 million USD in unique cryptocurrency and has an option to issue more cryptocurrency product tokens for a maximum of $200 million USD.

The XFT is a multipurpose extreme fighter trainer with integrated FLiR technology and advanced augmented reality features. A flight instructor can change the dynamics of a dogfight simulation from the back seat of the XFT while aloft. The front-seat pilot will see digitally recreated images of various attack aircraft that the pilot must deal with during a real time scenario. The XFT platform is different from a ground-based simulator whereas the pilot does not feel the natural G forces of military missions. Furthermore, the XFT can partially simulate different flight envelopes allowing the pilot to feel the differences between various military aircraft behaviors during combat scenarios. The XFT is the sole platform with this capability.

The XFT can also train pilots to provide increased air support for naval as well as ground-based forces. The augmented reality visor system can place both enemy and friendly patrols on the landscape so the fighter pilot can learn to better mitigate enemy forces. The same can be done with small landing craft for covert naval operations or other special mission scenarios.

Comp Air Aviation has secured a $800 million USD order for the XFT system. Development funding will be a mixture of both traditional investment and Nimbus cryptocurrency.

Ron Lueck, CEO of Comp Air Aviation, commented, “In the aerospace industry, you have to create unique funding avenues, especially when launching something exotic like the XFT. We have been working with Nimbus for months, and I know they are the perfect fit for our needs.”

Dean Williams, Senior Executive/Business Development for Nimbus Token, said in a statement today, "We are excited to help Comp Air with their crypto needs. The XFT is an amazing piece of aviation hardware, and we look forward to seeing it fly!"

Comp Air Aviation of Titusville, Florida, is a well-established, market leader in the design, development and production of experimental certified piston and turbine powered composite utility and private business aircraft. To date, in their 28 years of operation, produced nine different models and delivered over 500 aircraft kits and partially assembled aircrafts. These aircrafts have flown an estimated total of over 1 million total flight hours. Their aircrafts have achieved high customer satisfaction ratings in their market segments through a combination of on-target aircraft model performance, on-time delivery, good value, and leading reliability and serviceability.

Nimbus Token is a cryptocurrency platform that allows brick and mortar businesses to sell their goods and services via cryptocurrency and the blockchain. NimbusToken.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:05:58 AM

What a great project made by the people. I wonder how much is the minimum to invest.
nimbustoken
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:16:26 AM

What a great project made by the people. I wonder how much is the minimum to invest.

Hi, Thank you for your interest. There is no minimum investment. All you need to do is send your ethereum to our contract address and the right amount of NIM will be sent back directly to the address that was used to send the ethereum. Make sure you use an ERC-20 compatible wallet such as myetherwallet or metamask.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

Hi, Thank you for your interest. There is no minimum investment. All you need to do is send your ethereum to our contract address and the right amount of NIM will be sent back directly to the address that was used to send the ethereum. Make sure you use an ERC-20 compatible wallet such as myetherwallet or metamask.
Do the transaction process are automatically? I mean, if I send 0.1 eth, it will be given back to me in NIM automatically?
nimbustoken
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

Do the transaction process are automatically? I mean, if I send 0.1 eth, it will be given back to me in NIM automatically?

Yes, the smart contract sends the correct amount of NIM tokens back automatically.
nimbustoken
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

Here's is the official link to the company's statement about our deal! http://compairaviation.com/1-26-2018.htm
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Services PM me ;)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:35:09 PM

Here's is the official link to the company's statement about our deal! http://compairaviation.com/1-26-2018.htm
Very good achievement. The agreement between the token Nimbus company and Comp Air Aviation shows the seriousness of this project. And of course this will be an added value that can attract the attention of potential investors.

orionluckyse7en◥◥  Advanced 3D Logo & Animated Design  ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact BitcoinTalk Profile or Telegram
bsgeek

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Aircraft, hm, this sounds interesting. This is a new project so good luck to you. I hope you'll be one of the most successful tech ICO projects.
nimbustoken
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

Very good achievement. The agreement between the token Nimbus company and Comp Air Aviation shows the seriousness of this project. And of course this will be an added value that can attract the attention of potential investors.

Yes absolutely, The agreement between Nimbus and the Comp air Aviation demonstrates our seriousness. This agreement could also potentially greatly increase the value of the tokens, because the aircraft can be purchased with our tokens, which creates a large demand for NIM tokens.
nimbustoken
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:22:27 PM

Aircraft, hm, this sounds interesting. This is a new project so good luck to you. I hope you'll be one of the most successful tech ICO projects.
Thank you! If you're interested to learn more about our project please feel free to visit our website: https://www.nimbustoken.com
nimbustoken
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:07:50 PM

Check out this nice little write-up about us: https://www.cointogeek.com/nimbus-token/
HostC

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:36:03 AM

Wow your ico has a big future ahead!
nimbustoken
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

Link to main announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3061274.0
nimbustoken
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

Nice review for Nimbus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuM_xF1eV-M
nimbustoken
Copper Member

View Profile